[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trannies in sport
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 990x990) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 990x990
I need your help guys, I need to debate an entire class of degenerate SJWs on the topic of transsexuals. Should they be allowed to play in female sports. I have a few points against it but I was hoping for some extra feedback.help me destroy these fag lovers.
>>
take the third path and advocate for no gender segregation at all. see what happens
>>
File: Redheadtits.jpg (2 MB, 2902x2946) Image search: [Google]
Redheadtits.jpg
2 MB, 2902x2946
>>55346297
i can think of two great examples for you

FALLON FOX is a trangendered woman who lived her life for 30 years as a man

and then became a woman, and is beating the shit out of real women in the cage

Second example i can;'t remember the name but its a 50 year old guy who became a woman, and is playing women's college basketball

oh he's like 6'6" and kicking ass forgot to mention..
>>
File: 1436378245330.gif (3 MB, 445x247) Image search: [Google]
1436378245330.gif
3 MB, 445x247
>>55346297
>I have to defend a point-of-view against scary, emotional SJWs. I know: I'll ask the /pol/ trolls for help.
>>
>>55346804
Fucking this. Ever stop to think that if you can't defend your own viewpoint, maybe you ought to do more thought and research of your own?
>>
First what you should do is establish that men are superior physically. This shouldn't be too hard. Then you should argue that just because a man says hes a girl, doesn't mean the physical advantages aren't there. It would be unfair to the ACTUAL women born that way.
>>
>>55346928
>but transwomen ARE women, what are you saying anon? Are you a bigot?
>>
>>55347101
Kek, the sad thing is they probably will make this argument. How have people become so disconnected from logic....
>>
File: image.jpg (268 KB, 1023x1009) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268 KB, 1023x1009
I actually had my argument completed I was just trying to see if anyone had fresh ideas, I'm not worried about presenting the facts the thing that is going to get me is all of the SJWs calling me a bigot how would I respond to those allegations.
>>
>>55347579
well than play it out with me, you disgusting bigot.

>Transwomen are women, why would you make them compete with the men? Sounds like a you're a right wing religious fascist who should shut the fuck up and admit to your privilege
>>
But they aren't women, they were born as a male with male characteristics why should they fight with women if all they did was remove their penis, no treatment can ever get rid of their unfair advantage.
>>
>>55346297
I'll make a list for you OP
1.What stops you from walking into a women's locker room "women"
2.Bring up the tranny boxer that beats the shit out of women
3.Gender is determined by chromoses, and those can't be changed so trannys aren't really female
4.Bring up the biological differences between males and females (ie muscle density and bone structure)
>>
>>55348498
1: Look at impending legislation... literally nothing
2: Are you saying transwomen can't be good at sports?
3: Gender is a social construct shitlord
4: muh HRT, bone density changes or some shit
>>
I would love to mention the point you mentioned involving chromosomes but they will begin a rant on gender identification and sexuality. Any ideas of how to shut them down? Thanks a lot by the way.
>>
>>55346297

Concentrate on statistics from things like the Marine Corp and firefighters performance. Weightlifting and marathon statistics are another good source of information. This only effective for men in women's sports though. You can argue no women in men's sports if it's competitive, possibly.
>>
>>55347101
at this point you bring up the physical and anatomical differences between males and females with regards to hormone production, muscular density as well as bone structure.
You can change the paint job, but you cant change the foundation.
>>
>>55348961
>muh klienfelters or whatever the fuck
>muh early age HRT
>>
>>55346297
No. As someone who's played many sports, no.
>MTF
Most males transition at an age after puberty and body maturity. Their shoulders, hips, and bone structure are naturally thicker and stronger than females. Giving MTF an unfair advantage over female born woman. Though medication changes hormone levels, it does not change muscle fiber percentage, or coordination.
Technique may be the only factor that is fair. If it is a sport like tennis or golf, the individual would be on the same playing field UNLESS, the individual is much taller and lengthy giving them an unfair advantage due to leverage. If it is a sport like boxing or hockey, the person would have the previous bone structure and muscle structure that would give them an unfair advantage, and possibly cause another individual harm. There was a Muay Thai MTF that still fought males during the process of transition and kept winning. This individual was on medication, but still had power and strength over natural born males. Saying a MTF couldn't compete with men competitively since they are now a woman, should be the argument of discrimination(turn the argument around), your essentially saying, this person is now a woman, and does not have the ability to compete with men.
>That's my opinion, sorry for spelling.
>>
>>55349338
>Same fag
Make sure you turn the argument around and make SJW uncomfortable. Show them they are the insensitive ones.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.