[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What day was Jesus born on? Please cite your bible verses.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: italian coffee.jpg (106 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
italian coffee.jpg
106 KB, 1200x799
What day was Jesus born on?

Please cite your bible verses.
>>
>>55345824
Not his birthday that matters, brother. Just the day he rose again AMEN!
>>
File: threesome.jpg (48 KB, 675x425) Image search: [Google]
threesome.jpg
48 KB, 675x425
>>55345905
What do hidden eggs have to do with him rising again? Also how do they come from bunnies?
>>
>>55345824
Jesus was born on October 31st at 7:31 am to Mary and Joseph Christ.

3:16 Jonathan maximus
>>
>>55346157
That's an Egyptian thing. Not sure how it made its way into easter though
>>
>>55345824
nobody knows the birthday it doesn't matter. we celebrate Christmas when we do because it was easier to convince pagans to switch from their solstice which occurred at the same time roughly
>>
>>55346168
shut up heretic
>>
4/20
Book of Weed 4:20
>>
Dear Lord,

We pray that OP, who is suffering from the terrible affliction of utter faggotry, may one day know Your healing grace and discover the key to eternal life.

Amen.
>>
File: 1433933594532.jpg (48 KB, 502x432) Image search: [Google]
1433933594532.jpg
48 KB, 502x432
>>55346338
dude weed! Lmao
>>
someone catch me up to speed on this, why is everyone freaking out about starbucks?
>>
>>55346440
> Google
“I went in,” he said in the video. “I asked for my coffee. They asked for my name. And I told them my name is ‘Merry Christmas.'”

The result?

“Guess what, Starbucks?” Feuerstein said. “I tricked you into putting ‘Merry Christmas’ on your cup.” Moreover, he challenged “great Americans and Christians” to do the same by making “coffee selfies” with Christmas messages on Starbucks cups.
>>
>>55346615
lel

did they nerf all the christmas shit this year then? wow
>>
>>55345824
"ass"
-Revelation 6:26
>>
>>55346615
So he told Starbucks 'shut up and take my money'?
>>
>>55346157

It's symbolism.

Eggs symbolize empty tomb / rebirth
Bunnies are symbol of virgin birth, back when they thought rabbits reproduced asexually.

>>55346210

Mesopotamians christians, according to google
>>
>>55346843
>rabbits reproduced asexually
What kind of retard, save perhaps children before sex ed, ever thought rabbits reproduced asexually?
>>
>>55345905
>>55346157
>Catholics STILL believing Christmas and easter are the actual days jesus was born and resurrected on

Top fucking kek
>>
>>55346919

The middle ages, friend. They believed in "spontaneous generation" as well... They thought that if you put the right ingredients together and left them alone for a period of time, you'd get a living organism. No joke.
>>
>>55347274
Don't particularly mind alchemy and shit too much but sex is sex, how fucking retarded did they have to be to not see animals fucking each other on occasion and connect two brain cells to process that thought?
>>
>>55345824
It isn't mentioned in the bible since birthdays and birthday celebrations weren't common. What mattered was your age of becoming a man (generally when you could successfully grow a beard) or a woman (having your period). So why would they record the date?
>>
>>55347403

That's a good question. I have no idea, the lack literacy, travel, and experience maybe.
>>
>>55346919
>What kind of retard, save perhaps children before sex ed, ever thought rabbits reproduced asexually?
white "people"
>>
>>55345824
August 6, 1945
Lego Bible page 6
>>
There's no date that we have for when he was actually born you nimrods
>>
>>55346168
Damn, he got you good.
/thread
>>
>>55348811
Seriously though, I saw this at costco. Do you have a copy? How is it?
>>
>>55345824
>pretending that the jews arent in control of christianity
>pretending geezez was born on a pagan winter solstice celebration day
>>
>Astronomer Michael Molnar identified April 17, 6 BC as the likely date of the Nativity, since that date corresponded to the heliacal rising and lunar occultation of Jupiter, while it was momentarily stationary in the sign of Aries; according to Molnar, to knowledgeable astrologers of this time, this highly unusual combination of events would have indicated that a regal personage would be (or had been) born in Judea.
>>
File: braindeadspurdo.jpg (26 KB, 244x209) Image search: [Google]
braindeadspurdo.jpg
26 KB, 244x209
>>55346615
and then?
>>
>>55350477
I don't personally have one but I checked it out and was pretty cool
>>
Most likely September 29 following the course of Abia. He became flesh when He was conceived on December 25th.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.