[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About the homos (again)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: brokeback.png (282 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
brokeback.png
282 KB, 500x285
So, here's the thing: I'm a homosexual, and I know this other guy who is also a homosexual. Here's the thing: He's a hardcore catholic, and he doesn't want to be a homo, and he said he is going to have children and a wife. Here's the thing: He's gonna cheat on his wife with a man, she will find out, his family will get all fucked up and his children will grow up to be thugs. How do I red pill him?
>>
>>55345696

here's the thing: go kill yourself
>>
>>55346101
Not going to happen, pal.
>>
>>55345696
pretty sure there are new testament passages that seem to be in line with the idea that being homo isn't bad.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/ashford03.htm
>>
File: 1439057677545.jpg (758 KB, 1427x2435) Image search: [Google]
1439057677545.jpg
758 KB, 1427x2435
>>55345696
how many things do you think you get to have here you nancy boy
>>
>>55345696
You just need to politely explain to him that somethings just are the way they are and it's best to take reality at face value instead of bullshitting himself. Tell him not to lie to himself.
Politely explain that he needs to come to terms with reality before he has kids, and mortgage payments, and PTA meetings to attend.

Oh, and yeah, you're going to hell. But in the mean time be sure to enjoy his sweet catholic booty.
>>
>>55346978
I totally will.
>>
>>55345696
Tell him he shouldn't curse his future children with disgusting fag genes.

Oh and also kill yourself, degenerate scum.
>>
>>55345696
Here's the thing: Here's the thing: Kill Yourself: Here's the thing:
>>
>>55347058
Will what? Explain reality or enjoy his sweet catholic booty?
>>
>Catholic
>gay
Why do living contradictions exist?
>>
>>55345696
literally every Brazilian man is gay, but just let him live his life, I'm the same way...its not too big of a problem
>>
>>55347136
Both

>>55347146
Well, he likes men. The first kiss I had was with him. And he was the one to give it. But he doesn't consider himself to be gay.

>>55347162
I doubt it. There are straight people down here. They are not hard workers, because they are descendents of the rotten races of the south, but still straight.
>>
File: weallhavesecrets.jpg (13 KB, 190x264) Image search: [Google]
weallhavesecrets.jpg
13 KB, 190x264
>>55347293
I'm sure you'll get plenty of enjoyment anon. Keep us posted.
>>
>>55347293
Good luck with both of your situations anon, remember you can only clean your side of the street in life most of the time. Going to have to let him make his own mistakes, even if you can see the train wreck in the distance.

<3 Brazil
>>
>>55346153

Really though, you should consider it.

Tell you butt buddy that he will more than likely give his poor wife an incurable STD and break her heart and fuck up his family, and that his Catholic god will not forgive a premeditated sin.

When you kill yourself take him with you.
>>
>>55345696
Here's the thing; you're a faggot
>>
>>55345696
Fuck huahue what's wrong with your country there a lot of hot chicks there, welp hopefully not trannys, why there so many anal cock suctioners
>>
>>55347419
>>55347524
This isn't gonna end well. I told him we are both degens, that he is going to cheat on his wife, fuck up his children, and give her STDs. I was blunt. He said he is going to be celibate. FUCK

>>55347644
Nah, I have to redpill the rest of the community.
>>
File: 1442955005221.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1442955005221.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>He's a hardcore catholic
>He's gonna cheat on his wife
>>
I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MEN
>>
File: awye.jpg (464 KB, 972x1600) Image search: [Google]
awye.jpg
464 KB, 972x1600
>>55345696
Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.Here's the thing.
>>
>>55347861
>I have to redpill
Being faggot, calling himself red pill
Top kek
>>
File: Milo-Yiannopoulos-008.jpg (31 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Milo-Yiannopoulos-008.jpg
31 KB, 460x276
>>55347864
He's very devoted to his religion. But let's be honest, everyone needs to fuck. I told him that there are places he can castrate himself chemnically, but he refused. He's going to fuck up.

Also, Milo should castrate himself as well.
>>
>>55348048
>>
>>55348109
Violation of a holy union is sacrilege. It's spitting in the face of God and used to get you excommunicated from the church. If he were to do this he is a knowingly blaspheming against God..
Matthew 18:9. Chemical castration seems like a viable decision.
>>
>>55345696

Sounds like my uncle. His wife killed herself at some point after it all coming out.
>>
>>55345696

Your demographic is too small to deserve having your stupid petty problems discussed as widely as they are.

Fuck off.
>>
out of curiosity, how many of you have actually sucked dick?
>>
I fucking hate faggots like you. You give us no choice. You try and force your degenerate lifestyles on us.

I want to be straight, I will act straight. You should too. All gay men should.

Fucking degenerates.
>>
>>55346153
you can just be his affair

wife has no reason to think anything of you two hanging out, youre friends

youre clean, you know he wont get an std from you

you know you can keep your lip from blabbing to anyone
>>
>>55345696
You need to explain if he is gay and marries a woman he is committing a sin because he is harming that woman. She expects a straight man who will love her and lust after her. Women need their husbands to desire them sexually. If they do not get that, they develop serious self-esteem issues. They end up hating themselves and become poor wives and poor mothers.

He is so concerned about not sinning by doing gay things, that he is overlooking the fact that he would be harming someone else with his plan.
>>
File: Lesbians.jpg (30 KB, 460x413) Image search: [Google]
Lesbians.jpg
30 KB, 460x413
>>55348109
>everyone needs to fuck
I screwed by ex gf in the butt once but now that I've seen the light buttsex is disgusting, it gave me worms. The Catholic church is today run by an all male homosexual gang of power sodomites. That shit will never fly in the long run. Lesbians are ok regardless of the power dykes like Hillary, but gay man on man buttsex will always fail, just like Greece.

The homo debate needs to be divided into a sub-dialect right away before male power queers get the helm if they haven't already.
>>
Are you sure he is gay and not bi?
Anyways, tell him how shitty he would make his future family feel if he neglects them, and if he really is completely gay then he probably won't be fulfilling his wife's sexual desires.
>>
>>55346101
>>
Are we seriously arguing about a Brazilian guy's imaginary boyfriend in a politics board?
>why
>>
>>55348931
I sucked one.

>>55348942
Are you talking about me? Because I`m not the one doing that.

>>55349074
That`s fucking disgusting.

>>55349450
Well, I guess he could be bi.
>>
>>55349773
if you cant talk him out of it, at least talk him out of doing it with a dindu

brazil has loads of them, every one full of STDs
>>
>>55349864
He is a dindu.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.