[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I get so tired of this fuckwit using the same anecdotes to convince
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 14
I get so tired of this fuckwit using the same anecdotes to convince you that the country is going to shit.

Republicans are why America is going to shit.

The Ford plant he keeps bawwing about in Tennessee? They didn't build it there because Republicans didn't want a unionized plant in their state. Ford tried to deal with them and they kept saying no fucking way. Ford finally said enough is enough, left the plot of land sitting there, and moved to Mexico. Totally fucking happened, look it up, the lot is still sitting there.

The Republicans tried to force VW out as well initially, over the same fucking thing, but VW was smart. They got a union deal put together that the Republicans couldn't disagree with without looking like morons, so they had to agree with it. So the VW plant is next to the empty Ford lot, and has a union.

It's the same with all of these other plants he keeps naming, like Nabisco. Local Republicans fight the plant to stop unions, the plants now have enough footing in Mexico to keep moving south. Republicans whine and blame something else.

Fuck Trump, that stupid shit, he's part of the problem.
>>
>republicans lying about things to get elected

water is still wet, I see
>>
Build that wall
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-09-18-06-06.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-09-18-06-06.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Am I the only one who could only focus, on the Asian to the right just now?
>>
File: Whore.jpg (304 KB, 625x756) Image search: [Google]
Whore.jpg
304 KB, 625x756
>>55345501
>convince you
>the country is going to shit

whew lad. whew
>>
File: 1.jpg (32 KB, 431x300) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
32 KB, 431x300
>>55345501
>Republicans are why America is going to shit.

>Mfw when being this simplistic.

Teenagers shouldn't be able to have political views until they educate themselves to a point of responsibility. Read books and lurk more. I am saying that as an act of kindness.
>>
>>55346016
English next time, kid
>>
>>55346016
/b/ please go.
>>
>>55346138
You probably stopped reading at that sentence and that's why you're part of the problem.

You can join the conversation when you're able to handle criticism.
>>
>>55346147
Extra sauce on the Wew, anybody complain?
>>
What's Trump's options on unions?
>>
>>55346188
I became based just now, when he called out lunatic Merkel in Illinois.

>>55346208
>Trump on unions
Good question.
>>
>>55345501
>They didn't build it there because Republicans didn't want a unionized plant in their state. Ford tried to deal with them and they kept saying no fucking way.

Care to explain how the rethuglicans are in charge of how and what the Ford company does in their labor talks?
>>
>>55346208
I think he needs their votes so he's prolly not gonna be too negative on em
Even if they are probably the single largest reason for factories outsourcing
>>
As if Ford actually wants unionized plants. The only reason that was a factor is because the Obama administration has been helping unions sabotage their parent companies attempts to open non-union plants.
>>
File: Umaru pillow smug compilation.jpg (437 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Umaru pillow smug compilation.jpg
437 KB, 1000x1000
>>55345501

How do the coal mining and oil industry unions feel about Democrats like Chafee and O'Malley trying to fuck their shit up constantly?
>>
>>55346482
Michael Savage is the only guy I trust... somewhat, because he a Jew.
>>
>>55346208
Hasn't touched them, so he's probably waiting for them to make the first move.

They should be thanking him for wanting to kick the cheap labor out.
>>
File: image_6.jpg (79 KB, 800x742) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
79 KB, 800x742
>>55345501
Trump is brilliant, m8.
>>
>>55346749
FAKE
A
K
E
>>
I cannot fucking wait for the tears when he's president

No amount of your bitching can stop it OP
>>
>>55345501
>Republicans are why America is going to shit.

That's not how you spell "liberal" marxist authoritarians.
>>
>>55345501

I have a hard time believing anyone wants to open a unionized factory without being at gunpoint.
>>
>>55346812
You don't get it, I don't actually care when these faggots get elected. That's what the American people wanted.

I wait until Americans end up regretting it, then I gloat. That's way better than being butthurt.
>>
>>55346917
we're still waiting for you to gloat about your king nigger, let us know when you'll do that first
>>
>>55345870
MULTICULTURAL
U
L
T
I

C
U
L
T
U
R
A
L
>>
>>55346967
You mean unemployment at near record low numbers? You mean a stock market at the highest it's ever been? You mean more people with healthcare than at any point in history?

If you want to hear some gloating, there you go, faggot.

And don't even try to pull that "workforce participation" bullshit on me, fake numbers that count retired and elderly people is the worst tactic Republicans have tried to use on Obama in months.
>>
>>55347069
A hahhahaha look at this child parrot
Had no use standing of what is fake and real
>>
>>55347020
I can't help my Achilles Heel.
>>
File: 1664314-lion_o10.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1664314-lion_o10.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
Unions have been a cancer in this country since the 1980s. The very definition of give an inch, take a mile. They are one of the primary reasons our jobs have been outsourced. If you're a CEO, you'd have to be nuts to want to negotiate with those entitled crybabies.
>>
>>55347111
CHECKED
H
E
C
K
E
D

Also, you're a fag.
>>
>>55347069
King nigger/ cuntlary fan detected
>>
>>55347139
You miss the point. Companies know how to deal with them. All the other plants have them.

Or you can do like Tennessee and urinate into your own mouth so much that companies get disgusted and leave.
>>
>>55347208
Another nigger/ liar lover

Pussy
>>
>>55347069
>ignore these facts disprove my point
Color me suprised

>You mean a stock market at the highest it's ever been?
So you think the QE4 should be extended indefinitely then right? Because that's what's keeping the house of cards together.

>healthcare
You're right, more people have shit tier insurance thanks to the geniuses over in DC. Can't have those skeleton and cadillac plans mucking up the place, who'd want those.

You're responses are practically b8 tier
>>
File: 1446930209855.jpg (138 KB, 735x750) Image search: [Google]
1446930209855.jpg
138 KB, 735x750
>>55347139
INDIA
N
D
I
A

POO IN LOO!
>>
How many Republicans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None, they refuse to touch anything invented by a liberal.
>>
>>55347267
No, I was just trolling and am drunk. After rereading, I stand with your statements, dude.
>>
>>55345501
What purpose do unions serve in the modern day other than sucking workers dry in dues?
>>
>>55347392
Oh no prob
Continue
>>
>>55347280
How can you possibly count retired and elderly people as a lack of the workforce? Come on guy, you know that's bullshit, we're both too smart to fall for that garbage. There's a lot more elderly and retired now cause of baby boomers, too.

QE4 has nothing to do with the constant rise the stock market has been on for quite a while.

The healthcare is still public market, you know that, right? No matter what Republicans have tried to make people think, "Obamacare" is not healthcare, it's a way for insurance companies to compete for your money. It's the exact goddamn thing Republicans have wanted all along.
>>
>>55347434
>continue
Kek

We all know that Obama is in bed with the same globalists as Merkel.

Trump wants nothing to do with illegal refugee immigrants.

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
Face the truth, repukes....

Americans will not vote for a racist bigot like Trump. It's 2015, and we as a nation of many cultures despise the political segregation that the sexist Trump is pushing.

HRC presents us with the best opportunity to move this nation forward with true equality for all Americans.

A vote for Trump is a vote for evil tyranny. The man sold out his investors and declared bankruptcy to avoid paying his debts. The investors lost billions and he didn't care. He would do the same to the American people. Don't fall for it. Vote HRC.
>>
>>55347228
Successful companies certainly know how to deal with them by telling them to fuck off since they're moving production to Mexico where people are happy to work for them since it earns them a decent living and they don't expect to live in mansions.

>>55347431
Again, unions are cancer in this day and age.

My dad was a union worker, but that was a long time ago when workers needed fair wages. They've gotten too greedy. They're a joke now. If you want someone to blame for the unemployment crisis, look at the dirty unions.
>>
>>55347693
Pasta copy
>>
>>55345501
Trump isn't a republican you dumb cunt. He is a person running as a republican candidate. Kind of like Ron Paul running Republican. It is just a title to get more votes.
>>
>>55347693
I don't even think this is copypasta, this is just blatant trolling
>>
>>55345501

>fuckwit

opinion discarded within 10 words.
>>
>>55347693
What year is it, again?
>>
>>55347693
>A vote for Trump is a vote for evil tyranny. The man sold out his investors and declared bankruptcy to avoid paying his debts. The investors lost billions and he didn't care. He would do the same to the American people. Don't fall for it. Vote HRC.

Hey I'm for Rand just as much as the next guy, but do you have any proof (sources) to back up your claims?.
Tbh senpai
>>
File: totalcontributions1000.jpg (215 KB, 1000x680) Image search: [Google]
totalcontributions1000.jpg
215 KB, 1000x680
>>55345501

>The United Auto Workers union suffered a crushing defeat Friday, falling short in an election in which it seemed to have a clear path to organizing workers at Volkswagen AG's plant in Chattanooga, Tenn.

>The setback is a bitter defeat because the union had the cooperation of Volkswagen management and the aid of Germany's powerful IG Metall union, yet it failed to win a majority among the plants 1,550 hourly workers.

>A win would have marked the first time the union has been able to organize a foreign-owned auto plant in a Southern U.S. state, and would have been particularly meaningful, because the vote was set in a right-to-work state in the South, where antiunion sentiment is strong and all past UAW organizing drives at automobile plants have failed.

I am sorry but what?
And the UAW is a shit organization that only exists to line the pockets of Democrat politicians, see pic related.
This is why the Democrats and the unions work together, why so many unions have mob involvement, you fork over a large sum of your paycheck while becoming muscle for the bosses.
>>
File: stump3d.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
stump3d.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>55345501

OP, what is the solution?

Merely throwing a temper tantrum isn't enough in the world of grown ups.
>>
File: 1447076681767.gif (670 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1447076681767.gif
670 KB, 240x180
Is Trump a shill?
>>
>>55347693

hmmm
>>
File: 1439442713498.jpg (37 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1439442713498.jpg
37 KB, 396x382
>>55345501
>>
>>55347499
Labor participation is useful because it takes into account the number of people who are able to be employed, aka the young and those who can't find a job and stop looking. And you know that a large portion of jobs created post Obama have been part time right? Want to go ahead and tell me the people who built careers around 3 part times job?

If QE has nothing to do with the stock markets grandiose gains then why doesn't the fed raise interest rates to pre recession level since we're through the rest of it?

How many people had to lose their plans, just to get stuck with a shittier plan because the insurance companies had to restructure the plans they offered? How many premiums and copays went up? How many people are being forced to buy plans they don't want? And how exactly do companies compete when consumers are penalized by the IRS if they're not insured?
>>
>>55347499
Stop bullshiting. There are no "retired" people nowadays. People work till they're 80 or 90. I don't personally know anyone who's fully retired. I don't think anyone who's in their 40s today is ever going to fully retire.
>>
>>55348150
stop seeing what you want to see and look for articles from after like 2013 or 2014
>>
>>55347069
>You mean unemployment at near record low numbers
This is up there with the wage gap myth.
>>
>>55345501
>le party politics meme
so Obama has been in office 8 years, where are all the jobs? 100 million working age people don't have jobs. Like it or not Trump knows what he is talking about, we have lost our jobs and industry to places like china and mexico. Also unions hurt jobs, not help. That's another reason people outsource you fucking moron.
>>
can anyone provide a single fact to back up OP's claims?

I tried searching for Trump and Ford. Lots of people debunking his comments about him inspiring Ford to build in Ohio. We all know that one was false. One statement from Ford.said they've added 25,000 jobs in the US since 2011. So they're not really taking all our jobs, but that still doesn't tie with what OP is saying.

I saw a statement from the CEO of Nabisco claiming that the plant Trump constantly references isn't closing, but that they are shipping 300 jobs to Mexico, so that's kind of a wash. Still doesn't tie in with what OP is saying
>>
>>55348256
>still implying labor participation is useful if it counts people too old to work and a growing part of the population

>trying to credit one quarter with all financial gains in the market as if such a rapid gain has ever happened in the history of the fucking world

>not understanding that people lose and change plans when different insurance becomes available after a job switch

Just stop. Seriously, guy, stop it. I just can't stand to talk to people trying this hard to be wrong. You're killing America.
>>
>>55345501
>They didn't build it there because Republicans didn't want a unionized plant in their state.

No shit.

Pretty much every state in the South is right-to-work.

No union shops here, OP.
>>
>>55348380

I'm not even him, but if you believe all the dumb shit you're saying then I actually feel sorry for you. We are in worse shit than we were over 6 years ago. It will just keep piling up and up endlessly. You and all other liberals are so delusional it hurts my brain to see you defending our horrible health system that got even worse thanks to Obama. I just... can't believe people as stupid and brainwashed as you exist. I really hope you're just a troll.
>>
>>55348182
Fake.
>Everybody who hates trump is a shill

Gtfo and go back to /x/, faggot
>>
>>55346749

This is a great meme
>>
>>55348656

>saying HRC unironically unless you're an intern at a DNC office
>>
File: muh jobs.gif (5 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
muh jobs.gif
5 KB, 600x300
>>55348380
>economists say something is indicative of a problem
>let me ignore them
you couldn't be more leftist if you tried

>trying to credit one quarter with all financial gains in the market
point me to the policy obama passed pls

> people lose and change plans when different insurance becomes available after a job switch
So which is it, did they switch insurances after their newly acquired part time job, or after their plan was canceled? And why do you support that they had to lose their plan in the first place?
>>
>>55348748
This man speaks the truth.
>>
>>55348279

CHATTANOOGA — Lawyers for Volkswagen and the United Auto Workers sparred this week over whether a proposed election to organize a small group of maintenance workers at the carmaker’s Chattanooga plant will move ahead.

A decision by the National Labor Relations Board over the disputed election isn’t expected for at least three to five days as testimony at a hearing in Chattanooga continued Wednesday.

Attorneys for VW argued before an NLRB hearing officer that the 164 maintenance employees, who fix the assembly plant’s complex equipment, are part of factory production and shouldn’t be carved out as a separate unit for union election purposes.

“They’re embedded in production,” said VW lawyer Arthur Carter during a daylong hearing at the federal building. “A better term is manufacturing employees.”

But Michael Schoenfeld, an attorney for the UAW, cited NLRB law and held that the maintenance workers are “an appropriate unit.” He said the workers have job titles, wages and experience that are unique to maintenance.

“It clearly will be shown that maintenance can be readily identified as a group,” Schoenfeld said. “It’s a distinct group.”

But, the UAW in February 2014 lost a vote of blue-collar workers at the plant by a margin of 712 to 626. Last month, the UAW asked the NLRB to approve another election so it could represent the maintenance, or skilled trades, employees for collective bargaining purposes.
>Last month, the UAW asked the NLRB to approve another election so it could represent the maintenance, or skilled trades, employees for collective bargaining purposes.
THE UAW LITERALLY PAID THE JANITORIAL AND MAINTENANCE STAFF TO OVERRIDE THE ELECTION.
http://columbiadailyherald.com/news/local-news/vw-uaw-lawyers-spar-over-workers-voting-bloc-chattanooga-plant#sthash.DOOvS0q2.dpuf

>I only support democracy and the people when it suits my political agenda.
My point about Unions being money drains for Democrat politicians stands.
>>
>>55348368
okay I did find this article
http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-nabisco-mondelez-plant-0730-biz-20150729-story.html

so Nabisco said it'd be $46 million cheaper to operate in Mexico, they tried to squeeze concessions out of the union, the union couldn't make up the difference, so Nabisco decided to go ahead.

Sounds to me like Nabisco already made the decision to move, and the talk of concessions was just done for show. Was the shutdown really because of the union?
>>
>people trying this hard to derail with false flags

At the end of the day, Trump is misleading people with things that happened due to the fault of his own party.

He literally wants you to elect the party who caused the thing he's complaining about. Trump is a goddamn comedian!
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.