[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South Park to show life without 'racist, trigger-happy' cops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9
File: south-park.jpg (250 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
south-park.jpg
250 KB, 612x380
>''South Park is taking on police violence. The show’s recent mocking of political correctness will continue this week by showing what happens when the Colorado mountain town decides they no longer need the police. ''

>''In the episode airing Wednesday, “the ever-more PC citizens of South Park decide that they no longer need a police force,” Comedy Central says in a release. “As the first American town to get rid of their cops, they plan to celebrate their advanced sensibilities with a PC Carnival.”'

>''Considering the show’s predilection for skewering celebrities and producing episodes at the very last minute, it’s a safe bet that Quentin Tarantino could be at least referenced in the episode, given the director’s recent media battle with police organizations after he joined a march against police violence in New York last month. ''
>>
>>55345464

South Park has a habit of being pretty fair on both sides as far as taking the piss goes, but they've been bashing the PC stuff for a while now, I think Trey and Matt are pretty fed up.
>>
>>55345772
SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH LESLIE
>>
brutes are old news, the justice system itself needs scrutiny.

makes me wonder if the koch brothers plans were when they said it needs reform.

>>have to pay for jury trial & Assisted Council (public defender), interest starts accumulating from day one of incarceration.

>>get out, in debt to usury of ^, can be re-incarcerated for not paying debts.

meanwhile, everyone owns stock in private prison corporations because muh morals of central banking. url related.

http://www.pbs. ORG /tpt/slavery-by-another-name/home/
>>
I can already see how the episode plays out.

>Cops are gone
>Everyone's happy at first
>Then shit starts going wrong
>People getting robbed
>They probably kill Kenny
>The town comes to its' senses
>Everything back to how it was
>Ham-handed lesson on how we actually need the police

There, saved you the 30 minutes.
>>
>>55345464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr7dbiDHtNw
>>
>>55345464
>The show’s recent mocking of political correctness will continue this week by showing what happens when the Colorado mountain town decides they no longer need the police. ''

lel
libshits are going to pop a bloodvessel
>>
>>55346442
I see someone doesn't actually watch South Park anymore
>>
>>55345464
It'd be nice if these idiots included the recent Tuscaloosa affairs.
>>
File: 1446176819812.jpg (30 KB, 251x305) Image search: [Google]
1446176819812.jpg
30 KB, 251x305
THIS IS A BLACK LIVES MATTER EPISODE

PREPARE FOR LIBTURD ASSHURT
>>
>>55346597

Stopped watching that shit years ago to be honest, family.
>>
>>55346442
Kenny getting killed is so 1999.
>>
>>55346442
GO BACK TO THE 90's FAGGOT
>>
South park has turned to garbage to be honest.

I just wish it stuck to humor instead of making fucking everything political - they come off as edgelords trying to sound politically relevant.
>>
>>55345464
Cool. Maybe they'll shoot up a car with a 6 year old kid, followed by beating and tazing some university kids for playing their music above an "acceptable level "
>>
>>55346742
Then what are you doing "summarizing" a hypothetical plot? Learn when to shut up.
>>
>>55345772
>>55346442
>>55345464

Wat, Matt CucKstone and CucK Parker are VERY anti-police, if you didn't got a clue from several seasons featuring the Police being extremely incompetent, brutal, racist etc.
>>
really, we don't need cops

I live in the country about 30 miles from the nearest large city, and about 5 minutes from a small town, i get groceries from a small grocery store there, my net and TV are sattelite
>>
>>55347947
>I live in the country
Yeah, you tend to not need many cops when Jebediah and Zeke are sitting on the front porch playing banjos and holding shotguns all day. Those of us who live in the first world tend to have the kind of lifestyles that necessitate law enforcement.
>>
>>55348163
The only thing I need cops for are keeping niggers under control desu senpai
>>
>>55347947
i found the cousin fucking moron everybody
>>
>>55345772
They make episodes about whatever is topical, they said they enjoy ripping on libs since they can't take a joke
>>
>>55347915

Yes, but they say you need them, even if you hate them.

That's a direct quote they've made.
>>
the alternate to government police is anarchist law groups which are the equivelnt of foreign police forces (see singapore) which is asinine

cops ftw. it sucks they see so much bad things humans are capable of (see war crime history) and then have to hand out traffic tickets - essentially they think 98% of the population is scum. but at least they live in our community & country

but it's all democratic in the end.
>>
>>55347100
QFT. South Park is like The Simpsons: it should have been cancelled a long time ago
>>
>>55347915
Now are they anti-TSA too cause I always thought Waneta did a lovely job of checking my asshole.
>>
>>55349095
your mom should have canceled you a long time ago.
>>
PC people are going to form their own "militias"
calling it
>>
>>55345772

>but they've been bashing the PC stuff for a while now

They've been bashing both sides since the cartoon first started. You just notice it more because you're a faggot little liberal.

>australia
>>
>>55349317

.. I don't think he's a liberal. I think he notices it more now because it's more one sided than it was before. which is in response to how ridiculous and prevalent PC culture has become. now calm down you autistic little faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x667
I fucking love this season of South Park. Trey & Matt are secretly making fun of this sjw bullshit society without actually saying it. Most redpilled season of South Park to date
>>
If they're gonna do these modern commentaries I'm fine with it as long as they load up on references
the celebrities complaining about mean stuff was hilarious in the last episode but that's all I laughed at
wait 2 episodes ago

I hope they reference every nigger who's been shot in the past 5 years
>>
>>55350528
i dunno about "redpilled", but it's the biggest sustained fuck you to liberals out of any show i've ever seen.
>>
Cockbags will defend the recent string of blatant murders by the police force, and pretend like the police don't need massive reforms along with the rest of the justice system.
>>
>>55346264
>muh private prison conspiracy

CRIME WAS FUCKING TERRIBLE IN THE 70s and 80s you asshole.
>>
>>55349208
Sheeeeiitttt
>>
File: 1447071359196.png (2 MB, 611x1552) Image search: [Google]
1447071359196.png
2 MB, 611x1552
>>55347100
aww did south park strike a nearve you little faggot???1 awwwww

Stay mad :D
>>
>>55346442
There hasn't been a return to the status quo this season.

The town is actually developing and changing.
>>
They're crashing smug entitlement liberalism with no survivors this season.
>>
inb4 they embrace the Black Lives Matter movement

show ends with
>RIP Mike Brown
>RIP Eric Gardner
>RIP Tamir Rice
>RIP to the thousands of other african americans who have died by the hands of white police officers
>>
>>55346442
Such a shitty post
>>
>>55354123
I hope Zimzam makes an appearance.

Or they can use the new kid's dad.
>>
I don't know, isn't the entire town pretty much white?

I mean, are they going to show token breaking into one of the kids houses, beating them and stealing his electronics?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1446878161236.jpg (22 KB, 600x349) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1446878161236.jpg
22 KB, 600x349
>>55346955
>>
>>55353992
After the season is over it might.
>>
But when Chris Tucker does it and swears every 15 seconds its funny according to nigs
>>
File: 83373455[1].jpg (12 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
83373455[1].jpg
12 KB, 320x220
>>55345464
dis gun be gud
>>
>>55351024
Matt and Trey are liberals. They're fed up with progressives.
>>
>>55354241
Maybe a bunch of rich people will come to town since it is now such a hot spot. Then the richers will start stealing everyone's shit when the cops leave
>>
>>55354241
>New whole foods
>We are superior
>Get rid of cops
>The kids are playing Ninja warrior
>ISIS takes notice that they are a force to be reckoned with
>No cops
>ISIS Comes and starts raping
>Quentin Tarantino tries to join protest
>up to the boys to ninja ISIS out of town
there you go
>>
File: 1438262322428.gif (2 MB, 190x167) Image search: [Google]
1438262322428.gif
2 MB, 190x167
As a criminal justice major, this makes me happy.

>>55354340
Here's a gift for your troubles Mexibro
>>
File: 3423423.jpg (105 KB, 700x510) Image search: [Google]
3423423.jpg
105 KB, 700x510
>>55354402
they even asked him to voice his own character
>>
I miss when they only had one cop and not a whole memepolice force that came out of nowhere in the Michael Jackson episode
>>
File: nig_image75.jpg (195 KB, 700x480) Image search: [Google]
nig_image75.jpg
195 KB, 700x480
This will be the future.
>>
All of the recent episodes have shown that everyone is better off living the PC life. I'm sure the show is gonna end with PC proven to be the proper course to take
>>
>>55345464
I hope they take a jab at BLM as well and piss them off so much CC considers canning them, but of course puts them back on under a "probationary" term

>THINK OF THE PUBLICITY
>>
>>55355124
There is something to be said about being PC. In most situations in life, being PC is just being civilized. The world doesn't need to be one big version of /pol/ with people arguing and triggering eachother over everything. Being PC goes both ways. It really does. It isn't just a leftist thing.
If I go over to a christian family's house and they are having christmas dinner, I'm not going to btfo of their religion. I'm being PC. But that's ok. There's a time and a place to have a crusade over ideals and you don't need to go full fedora in every aspect of life. This isn't oppression, this is just civility.
>>
>>55354349
good point
>>
>>55355124
I've been seeing nothing but pc being used to shove all problems under the rug.
>>
>>55346597
>some people are retarded enough to still watch South Park
>right here on /pol/
Jesus.
>>
Matt and Trey refuse to be keked and somehow Comedy Central allows it.
>>
>>55357339
Meant cucкed.
>>
>>55346264
>koch brothers

liberal retard spotted
>>
>>55357277
>>>/shed/
>>
>>55349317

>implying I am a liberal and that what I said even remotely hinted at the possibility of me being one

Too much black dick rots the amerilard brain.
>>
>>55345464
Realistically, everyone who could afford to would just contract home security out to private entities, and the poor would have their violence escalate.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.