[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Missouri, how's it feel to know your state university
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 23
File: logo-1.gif (21 KB, 558x439) Image search: [Google]
logo-1.gif
21 KB, 558x439
Hey Missouri, how's it feel to know your state university just got keked?
>>
KEK THE MAGIC DRAGON
SING SONG NIG NOG
LONG WONG WONG MOO
FUCK YOU MIZZOU
>>
Lol I'm happy because no more Canadian priminister threads.
>>
File: campus_boulder_arial_870x450.jpg (116 KB, 870x450) Image search: [Google]
campus_boulder_arial_870x450.jpg
116 KB, 870x450
>>55343955
Wonder how much this will increase black enrollment and destroy white enrollment. Watch out Colorado, more white refugees are headed your way.
>>
>>55343955
feelsbadman.jpeg
>>
File: words.jpg (95 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
words.jpg
95 KB, 400x300
>people who go to college for free just BTFO of Mizzou
How do you faggots with a life time of student debt feel now?
>>
I am a Mizzou student AMA
>>
>>55346291
Are you white?
>>
>>55346350
of course
>>
>>55345186
what the fuck. that place looks so nice. we having nothing like that here
>>
Mizzou needs a c u c k shed.
>>
>>55346428
UM-Saint Louis here. I feel for you bro.
>>
>>55346291
Are you pissed? Are you ready to buy some Doc Martens and shave your head?
>>
>>55346291

How do people generally feel about the president resigning?
>>
UM rolla here. No one will shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>55346291
are you glad that the university/black students are helping you focus on your education as finals approach?
>>
File: Jake Steel.jpg (29 KB, 618x466) Image search: [Google]
Jake Steel.jpg
29 KB, 618x466
>that fucking feel when you were intending on going to grad school at mizzou
>that fucking feel when you moved to columbia with that in mind.

what the fuck do i do now?
I got a semi decent job and a cheap place to stay, but fuck. I want nothing to do with crazed campus politics. I have a friend who goes there and she was scared to death to even be on campus today.
>>
File: yessir.png (225 KB, 474x262) Image search: [Google]
yessir.png
225 KB, 474x262
>>55343955
dat futball progrum done be worth mo' than principles or sound leadership.
>>
If Mizzou hires a nigger president and chancellor, then someone needs to write "kill whitey" on a bathroom wall in feces so we can get them to resign. If they refuse to resign, then white students go on hunger strike and protest.
>>
>>55346656
Haha that's funny but I actually am having a hard time focusing on studying right now, especially today. Got maybe an hour in
>>55346505 I'm more racist today than I was a month ago
>>55346542 Many think he shouldn't lose his job because of the racist actions of a few individuals, others are acting like him resigning is historic and a landmark for the ending of racism. had a teacher cancel class today because of the walk-out situation and she literally ended the message with "historic times, name).
>>
>>55346542
Normal people just shaking their heads in either shock or disappointment.
I think he deserves it, he clucked himself, by not standing up for himself
>>
>>55346773
so glad I stayed away from the area they were in. With all their yelling at the news people that they WANTED. They're like fucking children "YOU CAN'T BE HERE" actually they can, it's public property and you are in public
>>
Mizzou senior here. I've been here four years and honestly have never seen an act of racism. Yes I'm white, but I have still never witnessed any act of oppression towards black people.

AMA I guess.

Fun fact - OUR STUDENT BODY PRESIDENT IS A BLACK FAGGOT AND YET THEY STILL THINK THIS SCHOOL IS RACIST!
>>
>>55346759
white people have more important things to do... like study and work...
>>
Mizzou students,
For more than a year, student activists have challenged all of us to do more to eradicate the culture of racism that persists at Mizzou. Today is an especially emotional day for us. What happens next is in our hands.
I want to assure you, we are working toward real, enduring change. But it will not be easy. It requires courage, humility, patience and empathy. It requires every member of the Mizzou community — students, faculty, staff and administrators — to commit to taking personal action.
We need to look inside, examine our own biases and think carefully about the things we say and do that cause others to feel hurt, unwelcome and excluded. We need to call each other out when we witness behavior that does not align with our community’s core values. We must listen, learn and grow.
The healing starts today. The hard work continues.
Together, we will make a better Mizzou.
Cathy Scroggs

Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
>>
>Mizzou students facing mounting debt for degrees from a uni that may loose its accreditation due to activist pressure.
>>
>>55346949
Are you ready to get banned from campus in the next few years and have your degree recinded because you are white? I'd transfer if I were you.
>>
>>55346759
>After his removal a new amendment to UM system policies must be established to have all future UM system president and Chancellor positions be selected by a collective of students, staff, and faculty of diverse backgrounds
just fuck my higher education up senpai
>>
>>55346949
They are taught to be victims
>>
I saw one of my best friends turn into a white cis hating elementary teacher after her time at mizzou

fuck mizzou and good luck paying back $60,000 at a 12.3% interest rate Breana
>>
>>55346949
Why Mizzou? There are plenty of other respectable schools like washu, s&t, and Truman.
>>
>>55347236
truman a piece of shit. also S&T
Washu expensive as fuck.
>>
>>55347236
Both of my parents went here. There is a great sports culture here as well. I didn't know 100% what I wanted to do when I came to college and Mizzou offers a large breadth of options.

The college has always been fairly liberal, but this year its been taken to the next level.
>>
>>55347236
Tuition alone at WashU is easily in the tens of thousands of dollars per year.
>>
>>55346773
People are seriously viewing it as historic and an end to racism (maybe just on campus)? I doubt they'll realize that because of their actions they've actually created a lot more racism.
>>
MizzouBro here again, wanted to share this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRlRAyulN4o

Literally had to pause the video half way through because of how much it made my blood boil.

Mizzou is a Top 3 Journalism School! And they tell this kid reporting for the JSchool that he doesn't have a right to do his job?!

Seriously, I'm this close to saying fuck it and leaving this school forever.
>>
>>55346671

Turn yourself into a bulletbroof debater with a strong sense of humility and empathy so you can successfully change the mind of people on the fence and maybe, maybe in a decade or so the fruits of your labor will start to shine through and we can have something to be proud of in the future.

It didn't get this way overnight and the problem won't be solved overnight either.
>>
>>55347593

>Get a loud-speaker
>Go to the free speech zone in the quad
>Just keep repeating "nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger" on the loud speaker all day
>>
I fucking hate hunger strikes. They are such bullshit.

> Do as I say or I'll kill myself!

Of course it wasn't the hunger strike that was decisive here, it was the football team. Missouri is in the SEC after all.
>>
>>55346969

>healing

as if all those ingrates aren't literally partying as we post
>>
>>55347688
Just talk using 'nigger' for every word.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Fuxkinhug
>>
>>55347593
>Top 3 Journalism School
And they'll be #1 in the new wave of safe space-based journalism! College-aged kids want to read a paper which does not trigger them in any way and does not offend anyone. Mizzou is strategically placed to offer this unique type of journalism.
>>
>>55347786
huehuehuehue
>>
>>55347593
Why even argue? Just stand and take pics. They have the right to block his view as long as they aren't being physical. Sure, it's fucked up and they're all mentally ill faggots, but he can't do shit about it. I would just stand there and be silent while taking pictures, ignoring everything the liberal disease yells at me.
>>
You should get Brother Dean to roll through.
>>
How the fuck do we save this kuck state? The two biggest cities have nigger tumors. The northern half is nothing but corn and poverty. The southern half is nothing but meth and poverty. The governor would suck nigger dick for a vote.

This day has been depressing.
>>
>>55348173
How the fuck do we save this kuck country? What the fuck is happening.
>>
>>55346465
that's boulder, colorado. lived and went to college there

if you keep your rightness about you and look at the hippies as fun clowns, it's a great place to be when you're young
>>
I go to SLU and you guys are way late to the protest party. They lived right outside my dorm for a damn month last year.
>>
>>55347622
elaborate on how to be a bulletproof debater
>>
i dont even know what this is about

people are just crying for the sake of it at this point
>>
>>55348202
I just don't understand why here of all places? Why not California? Or Chicago? Or New Orleans?

It just doesn't make any sense.

>>55348298
And how was that?
>>
>>55348544
I live in Cali. Trust me, it's kuck central.
>>
>>55348627
Yeah, but you expect that level of kuck shit there or Chicago. Missouri is some weird combination of south/north, east/west.
>>
>>55348544
>why here of all places?
>Chicago

There's your answer. During the riots, you had agitators coming down from Chicago and stirring shit up, and there's still an active element in Missouri. Trying to turn it into a purple state, I suppose.

>New Orleans

NOLA is a black city. It doesn't have a race problem because it's pretty much homogeneous.
>>
>>55347593
I couldn't get through the video. Hurts too much.
>>
>>55348782
Baltimore took it and it's a majority black city.
>>
File: royblunt.jpg (6 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
royblunt.jpg
6 KB, 203x248
>>55348173
this is probably the most accurate summary of the state of Missouri I've ever seen.

Source: I live here

As for how we save this state? We'll sort ourselves out once we get a Republican governor. Nobody but the most delusional SJW will ever want to vote for a Democrat anything after Nixon. Then again, Roy Blunt, our republican senator is a fucking jew loving cunt,, not to mention a Monsanto lapdog. Look at this scary son of a bitch, this guy probably introduced meth into Missouri and sold countless acres of family owned farmland to Monsanto. I bet he's a kiddy diddler, too.
>>
>>55348968

It's also in a liberal state
>>
>>55348985
I don't think Roy Blunt is the guy you want to hold up as the example of freedom, like you said.

Who's going to be our next governor? The guy with the 'Vote for me' billboards? Probably not. We can dump a million dollars into some Kansas City school where all the little nigglets fail and turn to crime but we can't build a road in under two years and state forgets to help the yokels when there's flooding down south.
>>
>>55348544
SLU prides it's itself on "Social Justice" so they pandered to them until many of the top donor threatened to sever all financial ties. After that they began to crack down and remove them from campus.

I had a few discussions with them on their intentions with the protest. You have to remember this is right after the Mike Brown shooting, so most of their rhetoric was aimed at that. I can tell that an overwhelmingly majority was woefully uniformed on the facts of the case, despite whatever evidence was shown to the contrary.

The whole incident was lead by the leader of the black student alliance, his name is John Pulphus and he's as SJW as the day is long. He lead them onto to campus by saying that every protester was his "guest". The only reason they were legally allowed to stay was because the main drag that run though campus, Spring Street, used to be an actual street instead of a foot traffic throughfare so it was technically public property.

They left no real impression on campus aside from alot of garbage leftover from their makeshift shanty town. When it first went down I saw a few threads on here trying to go after Pulphus but unfortunately it never took off. As far as I'm concerned he deserves it, he endangered student safety, caused a ruckus during midterms, and cost the school untold amounts of future funding.

TL:DR Nigs gonna nig
>>
File: apple-marketshare.jpg (721 KB, 1250x833) Image search: [Google]
apple-marketshare.jpg
721 KB, 1250x833
This pic was also taken in Mizzou. Coincidence?
>>
>>55349155
We should just wall off Chesterfield and all of us white people can seek refuge there
>>
>>55349283
>that one chick with the HP
makes me lol every time
>>
>>55349100
So? Missouri's major cities have Democrat mayors and the state itself has a Democrat governor.

>>55349176
I wonder who the donors were that threatened to pull out.

>>55349293
Until the shit brown tide surges over the walls?
>>
>>55349546
More than likely the Busch family, half the buildings on campus are named after them. Then you have your other top tier families like the Pulitzer's, not to mention past Alumni.

Also Interesting development here at SLU, less than an hour ago someone smeared the word SLU in shit in a bathroom in the library so to all you Mizzou tigers out there, SLU is in the struggle with you I guess. I really hope it doesn't result in another chimp out here. Probably meant to be more satirical than political though.
>>
>>55349293
Fuck no, fuck Chesterfield and it's shitty ass basic ass city slicker upper middle class gay ass feminine culture with dumb pale whores with bleached hair, starbucks, oversized sweatshirts and yoga pants. You all need to move back to the country. Ruralization. You all need Jesus. And not that watered down pussy Evangelical shit you call Christianity. I'm talking Lutheranism and Catholicism. Something that gives you a damn identity and some damn doctrine to follow. Not "oh, just believe in Jesus." And fuck suburbs too, full of nothing but spoiled ass kids who don't play outside and their submissive parents who let them do whatever they want.

Fuck Chesterfield, it's everything wrong with the white race.

No, you just need to accept it. Our world is fucked. Our country is fucked. Our state is fucked. You're fucked. I'm fucked. We're all going to hell. I don't care anymore. Fuck Chesterfield. You could have named any other suburb of Saint Louis and I would have been ok with it. Kirkwood, Crestwood, Eureka. But you chose the shittiest one.
>>
>>55349348

>that pencil and paper masterrace on the left in yellow
>>
>>55346291
You wanna grab a drink sometime?
>>
>>55349757
Pulitzer was a Jew. Why would they pull out?
>>
>>55344301
Lol
>>
>mfw I went to KU and none of this shit happened ever.
People didn't use racial slurs. Minorities never participated in oppression Olympics. And the faculty definitely did not turn against their own establishment because of perceived racism. Mizzou is the one true kek.
>>
>>55350067
I can't guarantee that the Pulitzer's were among the donors who threatened to cut funding, although it wouldn't surprise me. Most of the ultra wealthy in St. Louis live in a select few neighborhoods, usually Ladue, Town and Country, and Huntleigh. Even though they have high Jewish populations they tend to be extremely conservative areas determined to keep anyone who isn't Jew or white out. Believe it or not, despite being known as America's ghetto, St. Louis has some of the wealthiest and most exclusive neighborhoods in the country.

I do know that the Pulitzer's were influential in shutting down legislation that would connect the city MetroLink to the county, which in turn would mean more nigs in the county and they squashed that pretty much overnight

Like I said though, I can't say for certainty if the Pulitzer's threw their hat in that ring but I would bet my life the Busch family did. They back extremely conservative causes and have dumped billions of dollars into the city over the years. They are basically the Kennedy's of the Midwest. I challenge you to walk down a street in St. Louis and not pass something they have either donated money to or built themselves.
>>
File: image.png (584 KB, 800x435) Image search: [Google]
image.png
584 KB, 800x435
This is funny

http://gawker.com/professor-of-mass-media-seen-calling-for-muscle-to-bl-1741597776?trending_test_a&utm_expid=66866090-62.H_y_0o51QhmMY_tue7bevQ.1&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fgawker.com%2F%3Ftrending_test_a
>>
>>55350619
I'm from STL. I know how it works. I'm more just so lost that I'm throwing things out and trying to find something that makes any sense as to why this place would be picked among all of the others for spawning BLM.
>>
>>55350065
sure lad post your mu id
>>
>>55346969
Give every fucking nigger the cold shoulder. That's what I do; trust me it intimidates the filthy jigs far more than calling them boot-lipped Bantu blue-gums to their face.
>>
>>55344301
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>55350756
Punchable Faces for 500.
>>
File: Pepe_gun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_gun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>55347593
Fuck those white whores. I seriously hope they get fucking raped.
>>
>>55349283
FUCKING LIBERALS AND THEIR FUCKING HIPSTER FAGGOT APPLE PRODUCTS

THEY TALK ABOUT RAISING THE MIN WAGE TO 15 AN HOUR AND THEY FUND APPLE WHICH USES TAIWANESE TIN MINERS THAT WORK FOR 50 CENTS AN HOUR FUCK YOU FAGGOTS
>>
>>55350065
>>55350831
Who's down for itap or Broadway Brewery?
I'm buying first.
>>
>>55350756
Holy shit.
Ladies and gentlemen, gawker.com, owner of Jezebel and Kotaku, has finally had enough with SJWs. I am astonished. These last few months have really been the tipping point, haven't they?
>>
>>55350831
I feel tentative about that
>>
File: tim-cook-apple-ceo.jpg (79 KB, 625x473) Image search: [Google]
tim-cook-apple-ceo.jpg
79 KB, 625x473
>>55350968
Shh.... Just keeping working your minimum wage job while we hoard the wealth.
>>
>>55350805
That's the million dollar question isn't it brother? Probably just because of how racially segregated our city is when you compare it to other large cities. A few nigs decided they didn't like living in the shit holes they created so they saw Mike Brown as a chance to chimp out about it.

Plus, our city is terribly structured. The county is just way to big and fractured to be sustainable. Seriously, what other city our size has 85+ municipalities? Not to mention half of them are failing financially. No municipality in the county wants to be the first to be reabsorbed into the city and have live next the nigs again. As far as I'm concerned keep the chimps in the Zoo at forest park where they belong, not out in the county.
>>
>students are trying to shut down the media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRlRAyulN4o

unreal.

Unreal.

Fuck this shit
>>
>>55349348
She's thinking differently.
>>
>>55346949
So is the Grad student rights president I like that guy, though, aside from the fact he got bullied into standing behind this shit because he was black. He's well spoken and pretty chill when he's not bitching about grad student insurance.

But, yeah, a retard smearing his shit on the walls really means this university is racist.
>>
File: Stunning Woman.jpg (58 KB, 350x339) Image search: [Google]
Stunning Woman.jpg
58 KB, 350x339
>>55350756
>Woman Calling for "Muscle" To Block Reporter From Mizzou Demonstrations Is a Professor of Mass Media
>"Woman" Calling for Muscle To Block Reporter From Mizzou Demonstrations Is a Professor of Mass Media

FTFY Gawker.
>>
So the fallout4 of all this is that now the students have a say in who is President/Chancellor, and they are now REQUIRED to meet an administrative DIVERSITY QUOTA.

>Need qualified college president.
>Requirements:
>Not White

Welcome to the death of higher learning institutions in America.
>>
>>55351130
We know George Soros financed it. That's easy enough. We know what team he plays for, or at least one of them. But we don't know why STL. MO is more just the cancer spreading, not the original tumor.

The city is failing too. Declining populations, half it is empty. No one who knows Slay likes Slay. And I know people who personally know Slay.

If only I had money. I could fix it, but I'm broke.
>>
>>55351075
The social pendulum is swinging hard and fast, and Leftists are too pussy to catch it on their side.

The Right rises again.
>>
File: The Myopia is Real.jpg (141 KB, 800x435) Image search: [Google]
The Myopia is Real.jpg
141 KB, 800x435
>>
>>55346969
I wonder if that applies to all the journalism students working for the Missourian/KOMU/KBIA that were literally pushed and shoved around and demeaned by the group fighting for inclusion....
Granted, a journalist probably has to deal with that shit all the time-- but in this case they are paying to earn a degree doing that shit.
>>
>>55351393
it is swinging right rapidly because of this radical leftist madness.
>>
>>55351340
Because "Missouri" connotes a backwards, redneck environment to liberals around the country.
So they see this stuff happening in Missouri and think, "OMG Missouri is full of evil racists!"
>>
>>55348245
Boulder is pretty great. But there's no easy I could deal with those hippies and dude weed lmao that often
>>
>>55351637
I'm in boulder right now, its pretty 10/10 except for the people.
>>
>>55351340
I agree that Slay is an absolute tool. As much as I hate to say it, St. Louis, at least the city, is dead in the water and the bulk of the county is next. I know as soon as I graduate I'm getting the hell out of here. Like you said, there's nothing here half the city is empty. I see no real promise here just because of lack of effort to keep building up infrastructure.
>>
>>55346428
nice
>>
>>55351048
What drinks do they serve?
>>
>>55351743
Whenever I visit Colorado I feel like I'm the outcast because I'm the only one who doesn't smoke. And it wasn't even legal yet. I couldn't do that every day of my life
>>
>>55352064
I don't smoke weed at all so
>>
>>55351783
Half of my major were people from Saint Louis. None of them, none, went back. Most went to San Fran, some went to KC, some went to Chicago, but nobody went to St. Louis. I even had a job offer in Earth City and Creve Coeur. Didn't take them. Looked depressing as fuck.
>>
>>55351491
Some fun context here.

The Journalism school is its own separate entity from communications, so as a result the communication law courses are only taught in the J-School.

This makes Mizzou's communications program an even bigger joke than normal without the one practical field being part of it. It's full of football players whose assignments include watching tv and talking about it in class.
It shows when you take a look at this bitch's faculty profile: https://communication.missouri.edu/faculty/click

Pay extra special close attention to her current 'research' projects... she's literally studying Lady Gaga's twitter account.
>>
>>55351968
iTap is your standard chain international craft beer joint (kind of like a shittier flying saucer, but still good and right off campus) and Broadway Brewery is all in-house brewed craft beer. Lots of good specials and food there, but its a bit more expensive and has an older crowd.
>>
>>55352239
I'm more of a whiskey kind of guy
>>
>>55352119
They were smart not to come back and you are smart for not coming here. The only thing St. Louis can really boast about is a low cost of living which isn't all that great when you stack that against shit tier social conditions. You are far better off rolling the dice in another city, even with a higher population. If don't mind me asking, whats was your major?
>>
>>55352137
Her major accomplishments in the last 5 years are 4 papers on Twilight and 1 paper on lady gaga. This is clearly someone who never expects to work anywhere but in a university.
>>
>>55352324
Architectural Engineering.
In other words, Structural Engineering.
>>
>>55351587
Where are you from?

>>55351783
>>55352119
I just hate the idea of giving up.
>>
>>55352291
Broadway Brewery has a decent selection of mid-range whiskeys.

But if you really love whiskey, then its gotta be The Nostalgia Shop next to the Grand Cru. They have a great selection of top shelf scotch and bourbon and a walk-in cigar humidor. Comfy ass leather chairs to sit and drink, too.
>>
>>55351587
I literally had a fucking fit when I saw most of the national media trying to tie the Mizzou protests to Ferguson and then get half the facts behind the protests wrong.

Obviously most the liberal media has an agenda, but I've never gotten a chance to witness it being pushed first-hand on events happening in my own hometown.
>>
mizzou student here. tim wolfe was an inept president even before all this happened, faculty and administration never liked him to begin with. no one is upset he is gone. why does this bother so many that he was ousted?
>>
>>55352509
Congrats on Majoring in something god tier. Right now I'm majoring in double majoring in Political Science and Criminology/Criminal Justice with a focus in counter-terrorism and minoring in Arabic Language and Middle Eastern Studies. I'm in the Marine Corps Officer Program so I'm hoping to break into intelligence work or federal law enforcement after I'm out but we'll see where it takes me

>>55352544
I feel you on that man. It sucks because I grew up here and I hate the idea of abandoning the home front but sometimes you gotta cut your losses and invest your time and money in somewhere else worthwhile.
>>
I too am a Mizzou student, and I work on campus. Everything is bullshit.
>>
File: rJOdVigK.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
rJOdVigK.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
We need moonman to headline a benefit concert for these nig-nogs

#moonman4mizzou
>>
File: my_second_pepe.jpg (3 KB, 125x117) Image search: [Google]
my_second_pepe.jpg
3 KB, 125x117
Who /jeffersoncounty/ here?
Despite living in this chimpout state I find comfort knowing almost everyone around me is white, and the few light skinned blacks that do exist are so influenced by white culture that you almost can't tell the difference.
>>
File: mizzouyaks.png (1 MB, 1344x1333) Image search: [Google]
mizzouyaks.png
1 MB, 1344x1333
U of Missouri yaks
>>
>>55352878
/boone/

Can I get a sadfrog?
>>
>>55352878
>being proud of living in Metherson
>>
>>55352791
>A bunch of SJWs chimp out
>President resigns

JUST CÛCK MY UNIVERSITY UP FÂM
>>
>>55352820
It's not over until we're all dead.
>>
>>55352820
I have friends that have spent their lives doing intelligence work. Their stories from the field are eye-opening. Definitely a crazy career. Best of luck.
>>
>>55352978
>that feel when silent majority
>>
>>55347544
Everything that happened in the past is historic.
>>
>>55349879
Fucking thank you. Fuck chesterfield.
>>
>>55353123
It's not over until it's I guess

>>55353127
Thanks man, best of luck to you as well. I have no doubts you'll do just fine with that degree, Plus, all the engineering student I know are high caliber individuals who tend to have their heads on straight. I suppose you kind of have to in that profession.In all honesty, half the reason I wanna get into intelligence is because I'm terrified of working a typical office job.
>>
File: 1446421144063.png (24 KB, 369x317) Image search: [Google]
1446421144063.png
24 KB, 369x317
Why even entertain this shit?

Seriously though. What if everyone just didn't give them attention. Just send an obligatory email and leave it at that.
>>
>>55352978
If you made that yourself, then kudos to a quality image.
>>
>>55352820
Mason
>>
>>55352594
I'll go for a drink this weekend. Nothing fancy, I'm poor. Besides, I'd like to meet someone else from the chinz.
>>
>>55350065
I live in Rocheport. 10 Below, Roxys oooooor Billiards?
>>
>>55353478
I live right on the MO River in Rocheport. Bring some college sluts and I'll have a bon fire
>>
>>55353701
>Bring some college sluts and I'll have a bon fire
Funny how you assume I talk to girls
>>
File: i say no sir.jpg (240 KB, 1300x840) Image search: [Google]
i say no sir.jpg
240 KB, 1300x840
>>55349348
she's literally this guy
>>
>>55354016
>did you know that the man circled was Bernie Sander's father
>>
File: IMAGE_0359.png (454 KB, 622x590) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE_0359.png
454 KB, 622x590
just got beat up by these "protesters"
>>
File: jayhawk.png (128 KB, 776x625) Image search: [Google]
jayhawk.png
128 KB, 776x625
Thanks Missouri, even with all of our basketball victories, I never felt any pride about my choice in University, until now.
>>
>>55354526
>reverse image search

You aren't even trying man
>>
If I was student at Mizzou, I'd feel like a kek now. Fucking awkward ass school, I'd change colleges ASAP.

Next time Mizzou plays Alabama or LSU and gets raped, I'll watch the game with lube.
>>
>>55352791
I don't go there and I hardly know anything about the school itself but I feel like this sets a bad precedent for handling future incidents at other schools.
>>
File: 187287_5_.jpg (14 KB, 462x347) Image search: [Google]
187287_5_.jpg
14 KB, 462x347
>>55348413
>Watch numerous Ben the Jew videos. >Masturbate furiously to them.

pic related
>>
>>55348782
NOLA resident here. If the sent "refugees" do not assimilate the nigs will remove them for us within a week or two. If more and more get sent, this city would come together and BTFO the invaders. Its the mini melting pot for a reason.
>>
File: 1447127555233.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1447127555233.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>Be a black student in college
>Don't care about racism in college
>Just want to get my degree and get out

Ain't got time for niggas crying
>>
>>55346291
Are you ready for Fallout 4?
>>
>>55349283
>Second row on the left

Thanks Doc
>>
File: a great feel in the force.jpg (79 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
a great feel in the force.jpg
79 KB, 440x330
>I'm trying to document it for history
>the 2 second silence knowing how retarded they became

Why did this make me feel
>>
>>55349283
Journalism school requires apple products/software at mizzou.

Still retarded
>>
And all this over a poop swastika?
>>
>>55355962
No, that came after. Literally over nothing.
>>
>MU Social Justice Network

fucking hell, Missouri is full of keks

https://www.facebook com/groups/403535379790576/
>>
fuckin normies.
>>
>>55347353
Culture of never winning shit.

Rock Chalk, faggot.
>>
A few sweatshirts with the logo from OP got cut up into dusting rags tonight.

A tiger tail will never again grace my trunk lid.
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.