[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are white people going to start forming secret societies,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: timetogtfo.jpg (32 KB, 570x356) Image search: [Google]
timetogtfo.jpg
32 KB, 570x356
When are white people going to start forming secret societies, infiltrating the elite, and generally start to look out for each other once again?
>>
File: 1368415768537.png (74 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1368415768537.png
74 KB, 1162x850
We don't do that because we are already good at war.
>>
>>55342523
White people don't look out for eachother. Europeans can't even get along with their neighboring countries.
>>
>>55342523
We need to kill the jews first.
>>
I'm just here to say steel battalion was awesome.
>>
File: 1445238911412.jpg (162 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
1445238911412.jpg
162 KB, 474x595
>>55342523

Unlikely, dont you know that it is illegal for white people to congregate now?
>>
>>55342523
When we are a small minority that is hated by everyone - thats how it started for the Jews anyways. Might have to start that in Asia or somewhere though as the West has too much anti-white sentiment going.

Would still prefer the ben garisson way though
>>
File: Cincinnati.jpg (237 KB, 1131x650) Image search: [Google]
Cincinnati.jpg
237 KB, 1131x650
Anyone know anything about the Society of the Cincinnati?
You think it would be pro traditional values like Sons of the American Revolution but Ginsburg supposedly performed a faggot marriage there
>>
>>55342523
2013. Trump didn't come out of a vacuum.
>>
>>55342702
hitler tried that, didnt end too well for him. we need to just do what they do. we need to infiltrate and influence. this way is more sustainable and lasting than anything achieved through violence.
>>
Secret societies are already out there they just is secret dum dum
>>
File: 1442105647434.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1442105647434.gif
3 MB, 500x500
>>55342523
I wasn't aware that rampant Caucasian nepotism was in danger of extinction...
>>
>>55342523
It is happening all the time. When the right time comes..hail Hydra!
>>
8:00 Nixon talks about Bohemian Grove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM
>>
>>55342523
As long as my record doesn't get in the way I will start in a couple years.
>>
>>55342523
>When are white people going to start forming secret societies, infiltrating the elite, and generally start to look out for each other once again?

They do, but you may only apply if you have the money and connections.

Besides, most jews look rather white...
>>
>>55342523
>When are white people going to start forming secret societies, infiltrating the elite, and generally start to look out for each other once again?
Never, especially not as long as the "college is for dumb people" and "whites gotta have more babies, get married at 18" crowd still exist. You can't think as a race because a race is made up of individuals, you have to do personal actions. Also attaining wealth generally requires that you think in terms of generations, not years. In other words make money, pay for your kids' college, so they make money, pay for their kids' college and eventually your family will be better off. It is how my family became successful, great grandfather was a dirt farmer, grandfather was an electrical engineer, father owns a mid sized company.
>>
>>55342523
This is inevitable on my opinion.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.