[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are history's greatest minds all white? Does it give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 406x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 406x558
Why are history's greatest minds all white? Does it give evidence of the superiority in intellect of the white race?
>>
Yes and if you disagree you're one the following
a) non-white
b) a fag
c) a liberal (closely associated with b) and an honorary a))
>>
>>55341928
irrelevant, I still can purify the state of foreign races.
>>
>>55341928
>>55341976
White people write the history.
>>
>>55341928
>DAT BOI DARE, WHOEVER HE WAS, WAS FUCKING BLACK U DUMB RACIST, SLAVERY OWNING WHITE BOI!!! GET OUTTA MAH MENTIONZ!!!

>ALSO, GIBZ ME DAT PHONE U AV!!!
>>
>>55342037
Because it's the only history worth writing. Everything else is fun stories.
>>
dunno european j*ws have had many great minds as well but according to pol theyre not wh*te...
>>
Weren't there plenty of Indian and Chinese geniuses in history? Indian mathematicians were ahead of time, for example. China was the most advanced place on Earth for a long time.
>>
>>55341928

Thanks to Western dominance in the previous couple hundred years most of humanity's great minds have been on the paler side, it is true. But to deny the contributions of Chinese, Islamic, and Persian civilization is nothing less than complete nonsense.

Oh, and let's try not to forget Civilization originated in Mesopotamia and the Nile.
>>
>>55341928
>history's greatest minds all white
Asians, m8. Look at things like modern Japanese contributions to math. If you have any grasp of math, you know that shit like Taniyama–Shimura was rather revolutionary when it came out.

Historically, Seki Takakazu did very impressive work completely independent of European academia.
>>
>>55342284
>Chinese, Islamic, and Persian civilization
one of these things is not like the other
>>
>>55342338
yeah china isn't part of the middle east, what's your point
>>
>>55341928
Oh god Canada I can literally feel the hate coming from that shit palmed indian who is now hatefully mashing a response into his keyboard.

>inb4 we inventing zeros you buhloody barstarts.
>>
>>55342037
And here is my rendition of a black guy writing a book on Newton:
>"dayum i wish i knew how to read"
>>
File: gool 'ol stabby.jpg (30 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
gool 'ol stabby.jpg
30 KB, 250x167
>>55342076
>Implying I wouldn't shiv him with my illegal butterknife
>>
>>55342037
The world needs more history. Uh, white people have historically had all the time in the world to loaf around and nurture their great minds whilst the nignog was out in the field is my basic hypothesis.

Time will tell is forced social justice can write some history of its own.
>>
>>55342284
>western dominances in the last couple of centuries.
>ignores the romans and ancient greeks.
>included islamic copy pasting of Persian texts.
>>
lao tzu wasnt white
>>
>>55344215
I think OP really meant white as in not black.
>>
>>55342338
http://www.photonics.com/Article.aspx?AID=36717

Arab influence in science is undeniable. But, yeah, ever since the wahhabis took over mid-18th century, that whole region has gone to shit. It's like if we gave the Pope the authority to dictate to us what is science and what isn't.

Oh wait.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.