[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chelsea Manning suing because "she" 'feels like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 13
File: Bradley_Manning_US_Army.jpg (503 KB, 2560x3200) Image search: [Google]
Bradley_Manning_US_Army.jpg
503 KB, 2560x3200
>Transgender whistleblower Chelsea Manning is suing the army because she 'feels like a freak' after being forced to have a two-inch prison haircut.

>The 27-year-old soldier, who was sentenced to 35 years in prison for leaking thousands of classified documents to WikiLeaks, broke down in tears after the U.S. Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth ordered her to cut her hair.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3310506/Chelsea-Manning-suing-army-feels-like-freak-weirdo-two-inch-prison-haircut.html
>>
>>55340914
how did such a faggot have the balls to leak anyhing
>>
>>55340914

Manning clearly got Mk-ultra'd
>>
>>55341014
/thread
>>
>>55340914
>dailymail
Le trashman meme
>>
>>55341014

How did he even get the security clearance given his out-spoken public views on military policies, prior to even joining.
>>
File: 1443123126263.gif (456 KB, 160x159) Image search: [Google]
1443123126263.gif
456 KB, 160x159
>>55340914

Former MP here, unfortunately for Chelsea military prisons don't work off muh feelings, jag is literally gonna laugh at this and yeah maybe ig will get involved, but hair cuts are standard and just cause your feelings are hurt it's not going to change.
>>
>>55341014
Simple, it was too stupid to ever consider the possibility of getting caught.
>>
>>55341179
You don't need a clearance to steal info from computers or out of file cabinets. When I was in the army, plenty of computers just sit out in the open begging to be snooped in. The only thing I remember having any kind of real security was the armory.
>>
File: shay.jpg (5 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
shay.jpg
5 KB, 272x185
Controlled demolition moreliek same for Snowden.

>pic related

>>55341038
>>
>>55341359
bullshit
>>
>>55340914

Is she a qt trap now?
>>
>>55340914

You guys do realize "he" is literally a woman mentally?
>>
>>55341179
If you haven't figured out already, it's mind-bogglingly easy to get a security clearance. As long as you don't have anything in you Permanent Record (the ones your teacher warned you about) they will give a TS-SCI to anybody.

Particularly right after 9/11, when they whole security clearance process was overloaded with new recruits and older reservist getting clearances updated.
>>
Manning biggest hero of USA since lincoln fighting the central banks.

clemency now.

why don't you noobs learn why the founding fathers implemented public open records. fuck the state department having secrecy.
>>
>>55341577
You're an idiot. To access the shit he did, you need a clearance to have access and login credentials to the databases. To get the physical stuff, you need to be allowed into a SCIF and also know the two-man combo. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>55341725
>they will give a TS-SCI to anybody.
Unless you have debt, then good luck.
>>
>>55341706
You do realize that one of your very own monarchs thought he was a wolf?

Go on and tell me - was he a wolf? He believed it earnestly. I see no reason he cannot be considered a wolf as the biological is irrelevant.
>>
>>55341725
you mean when the powers that be fired 90% of the cia staff and replaced with sub 30 impressionable idiots who wanted to play follow the leader.
ftfy.
>>
>>55341706
swekek bringin the libfag heat

he's a he with a worthless pile of shit for a brain, he needs to be purged
>>
I always found it funny that his last name is "Manning", and yet hes and MtF.
>>
>>55341038
I hope he's fully self aware and designing his behavior to reduce his sentence.
>>
>>55340914
Haircuts were originally created to prevent the enemy soldier from slitting your throat in combat. Not to mention especially now when there are incendiary weapons.
>>
i challenge anyone who's badmouthing manning to give me a coherent rebuttal to the founding fathers concept of open public records & courts & government. say it now before i get distracted, because i haven't heard anyone having one since he got arrested.
>>
>>55341753

Actually, I worked in the same building as this guy when the leak happened. He was up on the 3rd story, and I was on the 2nd. He absolutely did not require a two man combo. I know exactly what he did and how he did it because in the aftermath of his actions the new security procedures doubled or tripled my workload as an Information Manager. It was something anyone in the secure area could have done, easily. Though yes, of course, a clearance was required to enter. Since the area was manned 24/7, the information didn't need to be locked up.
>>
>>55340914
>In a blog post from prison
what the ever loving fuck
>>
When I was in, the regulation was no longer than 3 inches on top. May have changed
>>
>>55340914
He'll probably win now that degenerats run the military
>>
File: 1446503563097.jpg (339 KB, 530x750) Image search: [Google]
1446503563097.jpg
339 KB, 530x750
>>55340914
short hair is hotter anyway

...on women i mean
>>
>>55341643
Military laws and procedures are completely different, shit won't change Reginald.
>>
>>55340914
>tfw they turned this poor bastard into a woman just to make a point

God damn, I couldn't even imagine the mind rape this guy went through. It's fucking horrifying to think about.
>>
>>55340914

"Chelsea" needs to shut the fuck up and be grateful that we didn't execute "her".
>>
File: stannis beautiful mind.webm (1000 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
stannis beautiful mind.webm
1000 KB, 1440x1080
>>55342202
>>
>>55342006
he stole the entire state dept records going back to the 60's

dont put so much info online LOL it's not about SCIFF access

now they wana use spectrum instead of wire for dedicated secure coms LOLOLOOOOLPLOPO:KLHITgw4e u90[jefq4u890['q3

you're all fucked

still waiting on rebuttal to public records.
>>
>>55341830

I got one pretty easily with student debt
>>
I went to abic with an analyst who deployed with Manning. He said he was always causing problems and drama, but pretty good at analyst shit. He doesn't like him
>>
>>55340914
>>Transgender whistleblower Chelsea Manning
No no no no ... if you are going to write do it right....
MKULTRA'd whistleblower Chelsea Manning

Faggot
>>
B-rad is clearly taking the whole 'prison bitch' routine way too seriously. You don't have to 'become a woman' because you're constantly getting your twinky, pimply, pasty white ass fucked. You're still technically a male, even if you clearly aren't a man. Remember this anons, should you fucks ever find yourselves in prison.
>>
>>55342280
agreed for iraqi war logs & all of snowdens actions.

but the state dept cables did a public service so if snowdens actions were along that honorable mindset, no death penalty.
>>
>>55342061

You got locked up in military prison?

What'd you do?
>>
File: welcome to north america.png (1 MB, 650x764) Image search: [Google]
welcome to north america.png
1 MB, 650x764
>>55340914
he may be a faggot but the leak was very heroic
>>
>>55342453
oh get real. is he still on five minute suicide watch or can he have some fucking girlie hair now?

he's not asking for a pony tail to hang himself with, fucker could have bit his toung and inhaled blood by now if he wanted to out.
>>
>>55341706
>You guys do realize "he" is literally a woman mentally?

Literally insane, yes. What's your point?
>>
>>55340914
Hasn't Manning had enough misery already? Would it kill them to let her grow her hair out? She's already in prison.
>>
>>55341706
>a woman mentally
>was a man for the first 20 something years
yeah ok
>>
that's a man, baby
>>
>>55342349

Everything I said is unclassified public information.

What kind of rebuttal are you expecting? Ever heard of computer systems?
>>
>>55341999
>haircut invented to prevent throat slitting

Wouldn't it make more sense to have long hair to cover your throat?
>>
>>55342795
>was a man

Manning still is male, despite any hormone therapy, speech therapy and cosmetics he may have received in prison.
>>
>>55342922
Think about what happens when someone grabs long hair and yanks back, numb nuts
>>
>>55343099

Why would the MKULTRA some buttfaggot into leaking their own information? Aren't there easier, cheaper, and less risky methods of accomplishing the same thing?
>>
Holy shit. This is the first I've heard of this. Is it possible this is a smear campaign by people who may wasn't to lose support? Or maybe he just wants to spend 25 years in the female prison as a pre-op tranny
>>
>>55341864
>you mean when the powers that be fired 90% of the cia staff and replaced with sub 30 contractors.
FYFIFY
>>
>>55343265
>Not sure if CIA shill or not
I believe he was MKULTRA'd into a faggot as punishment.
>>
>>55341947
This
>>
everyone who drinks public water is dosing themself with estrogen from the birth control all these sluts are taking. it's not mkultra (which is required reading btw)

still waiting on a rebuttal to founding fathers open public record democracy & why releasing state dept cables is worthy of incarceration.
>>
>>55342628

He was a mentally ill faggot that beat on his parents before attention whoring it up with national secrets.
>>
>>55343683
anyone who designes their behaviour to conform is worthy of one thing:

being a sub 30 cia contractor. aka lawless thug with no badge. kill yourselves plz, you have no badge and thus no authority. i dont care if the government contracted you, you dont work in the government and thus violate more laws of our founding than i care to explain.

looking at you stratfor, hb gary, et al
>>
This dude is mentally ill, I've got nothing bad to say. He needs the help that the current, misguided DSM won't give him.
>>
>>55340914
>she

Jesus
>>
>>55343436

Doesn't matter either way. Obama's going to pardon Manning during his lame duck period.
>>
>>55343644

MKULTRA'ed into a faggot? Or into a tranny? Because he was already a faggot. Wouldn't his service record show the gaps where he was help by the CIA? And, again, aren't there cheaper alternatives?

I'm not denying the existence of MKULTRA. I'm questioning it's applicability to this case.
>>
>>55343981

The CIA didn't ha well to touch him you retard. He might have been a bit mentally ill to start but they held manning for weeks in solitary confinement and put him on 'suicide watch' where they keep you in a brightly lit room in a straight jacket and don't let you fall asleep.

Anyone would go fucking nuts after that. They basically tortured the guy without having to pull his fingernails. There's a reason he went tranny before the trial.
>>
>>55341913
I bet you watch a lot of Jewish TV don't you?
>>
>>55344239

Right. They did that AFTER the leak, fuckwit. My point was that he was a FAGGOT before the leak. In other words, he had sex with men, you raging idiot.
>>
File: 1445728192173.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1445728192173.png
1 MB, 912x905
>>55341706
liberals will never ever prove this
>>
this thread is max shilled, commenting on his sexuality instead of the validity of founding father principals which inspired manning to do as he did releasing state department cables.

you're all equivalent to SS & gestappo supporters. gags come next, bitches.
>>
>>55344573
Well, yeah, you are a fish! allright!
>>
File: 1441051770609.jpg (347 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1441051770609.jpg
347 KB, 1600x1200
>>55341706
Sweden just stop posting on /pol/, forever. You're such a keked nation, anything you say is taken as comedy.
>>
>>55341706
I farted of laughter
>>
>>55341374
>it

Thanks for the proper grammar
>>
Lol is he at Leavenworth?
>>
all traitors seem to be effimate, like manning and bergdahl. high levels of neuroticsm
>>
>>55341014
Pretty sure he was used to anal leakage.
>>
>>55341706
Master trole 2015
>>
manning is not a traitor. snowden and bergdahl are.

the distinction is military secrets. the state dept cables are not military secrets, they're the basis of a democratic nation being well informed.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 640x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 640x564
>>55341706
Nobody is denying that he is mentally ill. Gender dysphoric disorder is recognised by the APA. However, the best way to deal with his dysphoria (delusion) is to help him deal with the deep-seeded emotional issues at the root of it, rather than making his delusion a reality.

Tl;dr: He has a penis, therefore he is male.
>>
>>55342188
Does he have to stay in regs for his entire sentence or just for what would have been the duration of his enlistment?
>>
>>55341706
Okay. I am your lord and savior, worship me now. I believe it, you should too
>>
>>55342628
Agreed.
>>
>>55343938
Absolutely no way in hell that will happen. The cost to the Democratic party would be too severe.
>>
if people like daniel ellsberg, manning state dept cables, and loudmouth anons like i, are silenced, i pray the fourth reich doesn't come to usa, but who's fighting in your corner to prevent the fourth reich if not us ?

shall we just accept <current year> and <management (soon to be nepotism aristocracy) knows best> ?
>>
>>55345106
>Snowden
>Traitor

Government shill detected
>>
Strapping and handsome lad, what did he do? Save another soldier's life?
>>
>>55345181
I imagine his enlistment period is void now, the military owns him for the next 32 (?) years of his life.
>>
>>55345170
government can't fix it. getting laid fixes it and government can't whore out it's employees or citizens. or else fourth reich.

it's societies fault there's so much estrogen in the drinking water & so little ways for people to meet outside bars. though, the military has let women on board, so they doing well.
>>
>>55341706
SWEDEN YES!!!!!
>>
>>55345313
snowden is a traitor because he released NSA documents. NSA is military.
manning released iraqi war logs, which is military, so traitor and 32 years.

but the distinction is manning released state department cables, that's not military. that's keeping the government in democratic check. though a very valid case can be made that the diplomats took on a military role, much like the military generals whom rebuilt countries after ww2.

imo obama is already in lame duck year, and best lame duck president ever.
>>
>>55345313
Yes he went to china and russia for their human rights record not to sell military secrets
>>
i've never understood the trans hate, how many of you have ever met one? they aren't ubiquitous

why get all worked up over it?
>>
>>55346369
it's good form to criticize any popular / populist movement

the reasoning is too complicated to remember. Congress is elected on different timetables for a reason (=
>>
>>55341706
>reads post
>looks at flag

God damnit Sweden.
>>
>>55341014
By opening his fag mouth. Serious answer, probably didn't expect to get caught
>>
>>55344406
I love hearing Bruce Jenner's voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYj4_-EroNo

It's the moment you realise no matter how much he fucks himself up, he will never be seen as a woman.
>>
>>55346369
Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>55341179
No tattoos
>>
Opportunist couldn't have possibly read even a third of what he leaked.
>>
File: 1418682806133.jpg (1 MB, 1952x3264) Image search: [Google]
1418682806133.jpg
1 MB, 1952x3264
>>55348137
make me, breeder
>>
>>55341014
From recollection, he had to have his arm twisted somewhat, so to speak. What I am suggesting is; he got in contact with wikileaks, with trepidation, then the wikileaks folk urged him on very strongly to follow through with the leaking. Being the weak willed and narcissistic homosexual that he is, he caved in to doing something seriously out of his own interest to do.

Maybe Assange promised him buttsex
>>
>>55346369
I've met tons and the older transgendered people who kept to themselves did genuinely have a mental disorder and were kind of aware of it
but now because of the internet and "muh feels" there has been a huge rise in attention whores and fags doing it
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.