[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is a thing on my campus now. We have a feminist action
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1109151058.jpg (806 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
1109151058.jpg
806 KB, 2240x1344
So this is a thing on my campus now.

We have a feminist action team that has recently become annoyingly vocal, and they have recently started pushing the wage gap fallacy.

Although it wasn't written, I was told that as a man the price of a cookie was $1 and .75 cents for a female.

The funny thing is, I used to work as a truck driver and our female counterparts made just as much as we did.
>>
where's east asian male?

where's indians/south asians?

i'm pretty sure these model minority immigrant groups make more than white americans.
>>
>>55340283
which college
>>
>>55340485
sierra college, rocklin, ca
>>
>>55340283
get stickes and post them below the prices

boy phd physics

girl liberal arts

black girl school teacher

etc etc
>>
>>55340283
>asians make more than whites
OY VEY
LITERALLY RACISM
>>
>>55340724
Great. I'm going to sierra nevada in grass valley to do my undergrad work.
>>
File: infographic-.wagegap.png (215 KB, 816x1056) Image search: [Google]
infographic-.wagegap.png
215 KB, 816x1056
>>55341197
i'm just sent a print order to fedex office for 200 copies of pic related. going to distribute them around campus late tonight.
>>
>>55341501
i don't think the poison has spread that far. and hopefully there little cunt troupe breaks up during the semester gap.
>>
>>55340283
>The funny thing is, I used to work as a truck driver and our female counterparts made just as much as we did.

That's because the civil rights act already made discrimination like that illegal. SJWs are retards, what a revelation.
>>
>>55341554
I haven't seen anything like that on the grass valley campus.
It's a small campus and there's not many people who are there for anything besides classes or to study in the library.
>>
>>55341580
i know, humorously enough when I went on to say that every statistic and study i'd ever seen regarding this pointed to a lack of gender gap I was told that I couldn't be right. Apparently she had "spent her entire life" studying and fighting for this.

What a useless cunt, has she never seen the inside of a math classroom?
>>
File: images (9).jpg (14 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
14 KB, 292x257
>>55340283
>feminist action team

Their acronym is literally "FAT"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.