[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This anime from 1996 is surprisingly relevant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: armitage_3_polymatrix.jpg (75 KB, 394x500) Image search: [Google]
armitage_3_polymatrix.jpg
75 KB, 394x500
>Entire planet earth is feminist

>Mars wants to increase their population without immigration, so they create female robots with artificial wombs

>Earth feminist government doesn't like that so they send assassins to kill pregnant robots, also killing babies in the process

>Throughtout the movie feminists are portrayed as evil old bitches and you are made to feel sympathy with the female robots
>>
>>55339754
Woah senpai.
>>
Any good sources to watch this online op?
>>
>>55339754
thanks op

>>55340489
i found it on hulu if you dont want to pirate
>>
Look on youtube, there were a few of them before.
>>
Sounds good

Cheers for the rec

I come to /pol/ to pick up anime

[spoiler]and look for cute girls[/spoiler]
>>
>>55339754
>female robots

r9k would like to have a word with you m80
>>
feminist ruling the world?

dude it already happen.
>>
>female robots with artificial wombs

Like that Rick and Morty episode?
>>
>>55339754
>watching non-moe shit

No thanks kuk
>>
>>55342731
>watching moe shit

What the fuk.
>>
>>55339754
>anime

>>>/trash/

Anime is degenerate. Besides, don't you have a muslim dick to choke on, Sven?
>>
>>55342829

Anime is often red-pilled, and less degenerate than Jewish-owned, multiculturalism-pushing Western TV shows.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.