[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you on 9/11? What was your country like at the time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 42342342349.jpg (146 KB, 492x750) Image search: [Google]
42342342349.jpg
146 KB, 492x750
Where were you on 9/11?

What was your country like at the time?
>>
Folding clothing with my mom. I don't remember my family caring
>>
>>55339739
Grade school. Good pic, I saved it thanks
>>
I was in class in the 10th grade when we got the news. I remember a few guys trying to be edgy by laughing at what happened.
>>
>>55339739

That dude looks alot like the guy I forced to give me a blowjob in jail
>>
Is that CIA?
>>
>>55339739
>woke up
>went to work
>watched via the internet all day
>>
>>55340173
That's Blake from Workaholics, you retard.
>>
I'm on the west coast so I was sleeping when everything went to shit on the east

By the time I woke up all the planes were already crashed and Fox News was blaming Bin Ladin

Didn't give a shit and went back to bed
>>
Which one? There's been so many.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0
>>
In school. At the time I didn't understand why the bombing of two buildings I've never heard of would effect adults so much.
The weeks that followed were pretty nice. Everybody was somber yet patriotic and willing to go out of their way to help others. There were american flags on every house and business and car for a while. Then people got up in arms about how we were portraying "middle easterners" in the media and on the news and slowly the patriotism and kindness died off.
Most people still keep their flags up here but they'll rarely look you in the eye anymore.
I feel like if we didn't begrudgingly accept multiculturalism we could go back to the time when Americans loved America.
>>
I was sleeping because i was just a kid who did not have a care in the world.
>>
Mossad did it
>>
3th grade art class.
Gathered in the gym with the whole school and watches the news. No idea how much it would affect society at the time.
>>
>>55339739
in school. Came home, parents watching the TV telling me to be quiet and go outside. Saw Dubya on the tube and some crumbling buildings. Then for the rest of the school year we sang all these patriotic songs in the morning after the pledge of allegiance
>>
i lived in dc at the time. i remember being evacuated from school and seeing the smoke from the pentagon in my backyard.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.