[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the most extreme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2015-11-09+at+05.05.30).jpg (179 KB, 1826x871) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-09+at+05.05.30).jpg
179 KB, 1826x871
Which is the most extreme?
>>
Haven't watched anything Fox News related in a very long time, but the Young Turks are absolutely unbearable in their smugness, self-satisfaction and willingness to misrepresent reality.
>>
>>55339260

TYT easily, Fox news is becoming more and more left wing and will often concede to some leftists views. TYT will demonize anyone that opposes them, logic and reason are sexist constructs of white supremacy and the patriarchy to them.
>>
Also, they all have such disgustingly nasally voices.
>>
>>55339260
Fox News isn't extreme. They own multiple news platforms. A large number of the hosts and contributors use to work at CNN and NBC. Their content creators are also largely from CNN and NBC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News_Channel#Television

21st Century Fox has multiple subsidiaries and some of them push a center left agenda.
>>
>>55339353
>absolutely unbearable in their smugness, self-satisfaction and willingness to misrepresent reality
You just described /pol/
>>
Once you hit the bottom of the barrel, theres no such thing as "worse"
>>
The young turds, easily.
>>
>>55340572
Lmao, "TURDS"!
>>
File: tumblr_mjos8igArS1qfbgaeo1_500.png (237 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjos8igArS1qfbgaeo1_500.png
237 KB, 500x375
I choose Jared Taylor to BTFO of both.
>>
The Young Kebabs, for sure
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.