[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ashin Wirathu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: ashin.jpg (35 KB, 510x403) Image search: [Google]
ashin.jpg
35 KB, 510x403
>Ten years ago the radical monk from Mandalay was virtually unheard of. Born in 1968, he left school at the age of 14 and entered the monkhood.

>He became well known only after he was involved with the nationalist and anti-Muslim 969 group in 2001 - an organisation described as extremist, though that is a term the group's supporters reject.

>In 2003 he was sentenced to 25 years in prison but was released in 2010 along with other political prisoners.

>A typical sermon begins: "Whatever you do, do it as a nationalist."

Buddhist Nationalism...who would have thought? What does /pol/ think of Ashin Wirathu?
>>
>>55338879
Based as fuck, saw him on 60 minutes. As usual the jews in the media were portraying him as a radical and an extremist, but I saw through the bullshit. I hope he fucking slaughters those dirty muslim dogs.
>>
>>55338879

I feel great kinship with anyone who rejects the muslim invasion.
>>
Asian Wrath lol
>>
Who do you think was burning chinese shopkeepers in Tibet a couple of years back?

Le peaceful Buddhism is a western hippy meme, popular Buddhism, especially in South-East Asia has fuck all to do with being a milquetoast wuss.
>>
>>55338879
quite literally the same ideology as hitler, and I am not saying that as an insult. Nationalism could save us all.
>>
>fuck Muslims
>protect your country at all costs

Is there something here I'm supposed to disagree with?
>>
>>55341039

>popular buddhism

you mean buddhism that has nothing to do with what buddha actually said?
>>
>>55341039
skinheads, swastikas everywhere, i always knew they guys were fucking edgy
>>
>>55341250

Burma is prime Theravada School land. It is way more rational, so you could see how a monk of that school could see things this way.
>>
>muslims are so bad they make bouddist become radical.
>>
>>55338879
>55338879
based buddha
>>
anyone have any videos of this guy? has he written any books or materials worth reading?
>>
>>55338879

Ashin "The Rohingya Ravager" Wirathu

Ashin "The Rangoon Ripper" Wirathu

Ashin "Meditating Muslim Murder" Wirathu

Ashin "Siddhartha would Strangle these Savages" Wirathu
Ashin "Raghead-Wrecker" Wirathu
>>
>>55342444
Nice work, Mohammed "WEED" Chang, thanks

Ashin "Muslim mutt meatgrinder" Wirathu
Ashin "Stall the Jihad" Wirathu
Ashin "Not ashin for ceasefire" Wirathu
Ashin "Being humble in the junglerumble" Wirathu
Ashin "Reach nirvana through muslimbashing" Wirathu
>>
>>55340717
>muslim dogs
muslims are lower than dogs, dogs are man's best friend, muslims are mankind's enemy
>>
>>55338879
REMINDER THAT HINDIS AND BUDDHISTS HAVE BEEN AT WAR WITH ISLAM AS LONG AS US CHRISTIANS
>>
>>55342444
>>55343280

Ashin "Buddhist Ben Garrison" Wirathu
>>
>>55342444
Ashin "Eight Chambered Path" Wirathu
>>
>>55338879
hes a fucking kaffir dog
>>
>>55342388
found something. this guy understands everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7irUgGsFYw
>>
>>55344791

Those Muslims and new age western Alan Watts pretend-Buddhists getting triggered as fuck in the comment section.

Fucking priceless.
>>
File: 1426976251328.jpg (107 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
1426976251328.jpg
107 KB, 500x637
>>55344791
>>55345713

This holy shit.

>muh loving-kindness
>muh one world living in peace

Most of them are only 'buddhists' because they just had babby's first existential crisis and are latching onto something to make sense of it all. Thankfully based Ashin shows that real Buddhists aren't submissive betas.
>>
>>55338879
Remove Muslim
>>
>>55338879
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>55344363
Nice one, my athletically built white friend.
>>
>>55345713
I'm an Alan Watts Buddhist, and from what I've listened to and read, Zen Buddhism isn't really a "moral" philosophy. I think the idea of strict non-violence happened with later forms of Buddhism
>>
>>55338879
>it's because le Muslims le le
>speaking English
Kill yourself Buddhistshit. Anglobrainwashed piece of shit, seeking excuses that he rapes and steals, literally Jew-tier.
>>
>>55341387
You just gone made me kek
>>
>>55344791
Diarrhea of the mouth, how did asians manage to come up with the least pleasant sounding languages.
>>
>>55346678
We now know you're not acquainted with arabic.
>>
File: alan watts.png (597 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
alan watts.png
597 KB, 900x675
>>55346340

Don't get me wrong, i'm an afficionado of Watts myself, but i don't call myself a Buddhist because of that. He was a great popular comparative theologist, and i learned a great deal from him.

But if you're gonna call yourself a Buddhist, i think it would be best to follow the sutras and canons, and not Watts' simplified renditions of them made to the 60's freakout crowd, against which i don't hold any grudge either.

>Zen Buddhism isn't really a "moral" philosophy

Yes, it's an extremely topical one. Which is why some advanced Buddhists stronly argue against introducing it to middle class westerners having a 101 existential crisis.

Remember, Watts himself made it a point to frequently remind everyone that he wasn't an actual Zen Buddhist, but simply an entertainer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgN8m_gIXB8
>>
>>55338879
This offends me.

Although the US Revolutionary Spirit means soem thing to me also.

Burma has been at war or in Military Junta for something like 40 years, or is it 30 years.

This changes a Buddhist.

The Buddhist Ideology and Religion can be corrupted by war, dirty war, oppression, and military juntas. It is a paradigm shift.
>>
>>55344667
>Ashin "Eight Chambered Path" Wirathu
/pol/ is not dead.
>>
>>55341250
perhaps you can put it into context of an Asian Country under a Junta for 30 or more years?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.