[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /pol/ I face a bit of a quandary. Greentext to follow:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: MFWPigDisgusting.jpg (6 KB, 232x230) Image search: [Google]
MFWPigDisgusting.jpg
6 KB, 232x230
Hello, /pol/ I face a bit of a quandary. Greentext to follow:

>be me, asleep in bed last night
>get woken up by rythmic thumping against the wall
>hear moaning soon thereafter
>this bitch is obnoxiously loud and lives directly above me
>"oooh yeah, fuck me!"
>grunts externally
>start getting fucking amd
>It's 2:15 AM and I have to get up for work at 6:15
>Start to get really pissed
>Suddenly, the thumping stops
>"Thank God, that faggot finally came" I think.
>Suddenly, a shitty, muffled rap song appears
>someone is singing along to it
>get curious
>I hear the door open upstairs and people start to descend to the exit, which is right by my front door
>I look out my peephole
>It's two niggers and a fat white chick
>None of whom live here.
>Obnoxiously loud chick has a white boyfriend

What do I do? Normally I'd mind my own business, but this is miscegenation we're talking about here. Should I tell the poor, literal kekold? If so, how? Face to face? Anonymous note?

All I know is this: If my girl were cheating on me with a nigger, I'd want to know about it so I could boot her ass out on the street and never talk to her again, let alone avoid STDs.
>>
yes, help your race and tell him
maybe become bros with him too
>>
>>55338687
Just tell him dude
>>
>>55338759
>>55338770
Man to man? I've never said a word to the guy before. How should I go about it?
>>
Record video footage of the whale getting harpooned.
Don't show it off, but do convince your neighbor to cheat on her.
If/when he is discovered, immediately confront the whale with the new footage.
>>
>>55338807
Face to face for sure.
>>
>>55338807
Depends. Does he seem like the kind of guy who would get pissed at you if you told him face to face? If so, leave an anonymous note.
>>
>>55338889
>Does he seem like the kind of guy who would get pissed at you if you told him face to face?
>>55338852
>Face to face for sure.

This was my original inclination, but the poor sod punched some dude in the face outside my window just last week for calling his girl a "whore."

>the irony

I'm a pretty big dude, so I'm not really worried about getting my ass kicked, I just avoid drama and legal action like the plague.

My gut says face to face though, still.
>>
>>55338807
Just invite him over for a second the next time you see him and be polite.
It's your responsibility now to save this man from getting keked to death. And aids.
>>
He prolly knows about it. Cuk
>>
>>55339022
Cücked to death*
>>
>>55339022
>>55339122
Same dubs twice
>>
File: GuckDirMeineDoppel.png (320 KB, 576x575) Image search: [Google]
GuckDirMeineDoppel.png
320 KB, 576x575
>>55339022
I was thinking about going about it like this:

"Hey man, I know I've never said a word to you before, but I just can't keep this to myself in good conscience. Were you out of town on Sunday night?"
>if he answers affirmatively:
I don't know how to put this lightly, so I'll just say it: Your girlfriend cheated on you with at least one nigger on Sunday night. I heard everything and saw them leave at 2:35 AM. Before you get mad, just realize that I stand to gain absolutely nothing by telling you this, I just felt honor-bound to do so because I'd want someone to tell me if I were in your shoes."

>if he answers negatively
>360 and moonwalk out with a disgusted look on my face.

>>55339240
checked
>>
>>55339331
this is kinda the only option
>>
>>55339376
Agreed. OK. Thread over, I guess. I'll just have to tell the guy face to face, poor bastard.
>>
>>55339331
>I just felt honor-bound
Well how about buying 2 viking helmets and axes, telling him about this shit and how vikings would've slain those fuckers, kill them, and then fuck each other in the ass while wearing these helmets and yelling "blood and steel victory at sea"
>>
File: 1431102019518.jpg (128 KB, 1080x640) Image search: [Google]
1431102019518.jpg
128 KB, 1080x640
>>55339331
>Oh you could hear her through the walls? I told her I'm the best at picking out her bulls. I just wished she waited till I was there to prep them and watch. She hates to share.
>>
File: MFWWrongButtons.jpg (86 KB, 850x506) Image search: [Google]
MFWWrongButtons.jpg
86 KB, 850x506
>>55339774
Or I could just tell him he's a literal kuck.

>>55339827
>pic related
YOU AIN'T TROLLING ME, NIGGER, NOT TODAY!
>>
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
>>
>>55340215
That's a nice pepe. It'd be a shame if he were to... find a new home.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.