[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP SAVE THE QUEEN!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 14
File: Queen_of_canada_wob.jpg (29 KB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
Queen_of_canada_wob.jpg
29 KB, 400x450
So, because it's 2015 and this is what "real change" looks like, Foreign Affairs has removed the portraits of the Queen and replaced them with some shitty paintings. This is all because Harper put her there and this is to undo what he's done. The CBC comment section is full of smug lefties talking about us no longer being a colonial outpost etc. even though most Canadians support the monarchy.

This is a partisan move by the supposedly non-biased civil service and the French and republicans are rejoicing over it. Although it is not official policy (it was hotly debated at the last convention) there are a great number of republicans in the Liberal Party who would love to see the Monarchy go and us cut all ties with our British heritage. We need to send them a message.

Please, Canadians, Brits, Aussies, Kiwis, sympathetic Ameribros, sign the petition to bring her back!

http://www.therebel.media/savethequeen
>>
God save the queen.
>>
signed.

Fuck the French
>>
Step it up faggots and sign this, Canada doesn't ask for things usually and the lot of you quickly spunk your pants when the kikes or Irish want something.

You fucking sign this and you sign it now you pieces of cunt shit. If you don't you will get GAY SUPER AIDS and die a painful death.

NOW SIGN IT! SIGN IT NOW YOU SCUM! SCUM!!!!!!!!
>>
>most Canadians support the monarchy.
No.
>>
Fuck the queen, for so many reasons.

1. Painful reminder of the terribly inefficient and useless system of gov't we've inherited.
2. Old
3. Pisses off the kebs
4. inspired my old aunt to buy corgies and I hate those dogs.

Anyway, fuck you OP, your reactionary silliness will simply go unnoticed in the world at large, as it deserves.
>>
>>55338565
Why not? You ashamed of your heritage? If so why?
>>
>>55338143
The fuck?

How is this *real change*? She's been a figure head for a LONG time, and nothing more.

Calling this 'real change' is like capitalizing a fucking letter on a street name, and acting smug about it.

Jesus fucking hell.
>>
>>55338565
Maybe not in Toronto or Queerbeck but most polls show 60% + support it.

>>55338243
>>55338338
>>55338439
Thanks.

If anyone needs a Canadian postal code, just pick a random one here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_postal_codes_in_Canada
>>
>>55338656
Shut up French faggot.

Canada isn't French, deal with it you piece of cock sucking faggot slime.

>>55338692
Sign it or die.

Those are your choices.

>>55338565
You can also die you disgusting Quebecqueer.
>>
>>55338692
"Canada's coming back" apparently, whatever that means to CBC commenters.

>>55338656
http://www.monarchist.ca/en/myths
>>
>>55338756
Your queen can chock on a dick.
>>
Heh, I used the name "Wyatt Powa".
>>
>caring about some rich old hag living in a fancy house on the other side of the world

For what purpose?
>>
>>55338565
Fuck the crown. Bad enough we have rich legacy families kicking around. We don't need to magically love and support a monarchy of stable boy rapists.
>>
>all these fucking brits wanting us to keep the queen
this isn't a fucking liberal vs conservative issue, unless you count MUH TRADITION as conservative. Fuck the queen. Getting rid of the Governor General is going to do nothing but make us a properly independent country. You know, like 99% of other countries on earth. We don't need a figurehead from some other country representing us. We should have fucking Canadians representing us.
>>
God save the Queen, Canabros
>>
>>55338843
>50.1%
She's your Queen too, you're stuck in Canada, cry harder
>>
>>55339017
If conservatism isn't about conserving heritage and tradition, what is it about? Giving tax cuts to stimulate the economy? Supporting Israel?

Would you rather have a constitutional crisis and a President Trudeau with even more power?
>>
>>55338843
No, you French faggot shit slime can choke on a mudscum cock and die with your liberal faggot loving pussy prime minister faggot faced cunt haired pussy bitch French faggot cock head.

Die you French piece of scum. Death to all French shit! STINKING BROWN SKINNED PIECES OF SCUM! DEATH TO THE FRENCH, REMOVE BAGUETTE, REMOVE BAGUETTE!
>>
>>55339017
Canada is our territory French pussy bitch.

You'll do as you're fucking told like a good little French faggot.

You had your opportunity to go it alone 5 times now and you did a Scotland on it each time.

You suck the queens cock now you little faggot bitch.

Learn it boy.
>>
>>55339222
>conservative values
>relying on the queen to save us from ourselves
do you call yourself a proud canadian?
>>
mfw frenchies still get literally triggered by the English language and the queen
>>
>>55339243
>>55339303
Settle down, Achmed
>>
>>55338143
As a Muslim I support the Queen because she is a descendant of our Prophet, Allah save the Queen, signed.
>>
>>55339323
Shut up Akbar Sighn and suck the queens cock like a good boy. And suck on Mohammed the French paedophile prophets cock too.

QUEBEC IS A SCUM HOLE PLACE FULL OF SCUM FRENCH!

DEATH TO THE ARAB FRENCH SCUM!
>>
File: canadian-crest.jpg (48 KB, 226x310) Image search: [Google]
canadian-crest.jpg
48 KB, 226x310
>>55339313
What is your point? You didn't answer any of my questions.
>>
Signed. Lizzie's alright I guess.
>>
>>55339463
We really don't have traditions or heritage to speak of, it's a young country. If your definition of conservative means keeping the queen, then I'm a liberal. My definition is more about social and economic policies, so maybe in the realm of what you suggested.
Regardless, keeping the queen is not a partisan issue. It's a sign that we need to grow up as a country and learn to be properly independent. As long as we have a queen we aren't a properly sovereign nation.
>>
>>55338143
Oh fuck off. We don't need a monarchy anymore.

You really want King Charles?
>>
You should have a monarchy, but you should have your own. After all you're not british anymore.

What about prince harry marrying a canadian girl?
>>
File: 1445873772035.png (355 KB, 794x501) Image search: [Google]
1445873772035.png
355 KB, 794x501
>>55338143
The Queen should dissolve the Government and have your French PM executed for treason.
>>
>>55340245
>What about prince harry marrying a canadian girl?
Fuck off, if anyone gets Prince Harry, we do. I would support King Harry.

C-Can I be his bride though?
>>
File: 1424304325641.jpg (50 KB, 500x434) Image search: [Google]
1424304325641.jpg
50 KB, 500x434
God save Her
>>
>>55339913
I see what you're saying but I disagree. I would recommend this book:

http://www.amazon.ca/The-Strange-Demise-British-Canada/dp/0773536914

>>55340166
I would rather have him than President Trudeau.

>>55340245
>yfw he marries sarkeesian and they team up with trudeau to stop online harassment and sexism in games
>>
>>55340166
Chink detected
>>
>>55338143
Why the hell would you WANT an association with the UK? You're think pippa middleton is going to let you fuck her ass if you keep waving your little brit flags whenever she drags her geriatric ass over there with her corpse-like husband? As soon as she croaks (and it's soon) Canada, Australia, NZ, and a bunch of other "commonwealths" will become republics. They have as much power as the princess in the castle at Disney world, only they bring in less money and spend more. Stop being a kek.
>>
>>55339415
Having spent a fair amount of time in Quebec, there are a lot fewer muslims and overall less degeneracy than in British Columbia. Also, let's face it, French girls are much better looking. Not even close.
>>
>>55341737
SHUT UP ARAB FRENCH SCUM!

DEATH TO FRANCE! DEATH TO ALL OF QUEBEC!

CANADA IS BRITISH CLAY, FRENCH BAGUETTE PAKI SHIT GET OUT!

OUT OUT OUT! GET OUT! OUT OF CANADA NOW! GET OUT AND STAY OUT YOU TURK STINK! STINKY FRENCH SHIT! REMOVE BAGUETTE! REMOVE FROGS LEGS! REMOVE PASTRY!!!!!

REMOVE FRANCE! NUKE FRANCE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DEATH TO FRANCE! NIGGER FRANCE PAKI MONKEY SHIT!
>>
File: diana-tattoo.jpg (8 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
diana-tattoo.jpg
8 KB, 160x160
All Hail The Monarchy!
>>
>>55338143
Signing God Save the Queen!
>>
>>55341840
Funny you mention sand niggers so much, since the mother of the "princes" you love so much sucked DUNE COON COCK!!
>>
>>55339323
Go mow a lawn, Jose.
>>
File: 1434563173664.png (1 MB, 668x788) Image search: [Google]
1434563173664.png
1 MB, 668x788
Fuck nobility, fuck the royal family. If you truly think that someone has a the right to rule over you (regardless of whether or not they have real power) simply because of "divine right", you are the ULTIMATE c.uck
>>
>>55341840
Oh, she also SPECIFICALLY sucked and fucked a Paki surgeon she called "Mr. Wonderful!" And you are making fun of the French! French Norman, family landed in Acadia in 1617 and proud of it. Why I have my blue eyes and blonde hair.
>>
>>55341737
The reason this country has an official policy of multiculturalism is because of the French (specifically trudeau the first, also his "bringing home" of the constitution and taking away our rights as British subjects and replacing it with pc sjw shit).

There are a lot more Muslims in Montreal, but there are a lot more Chinks and Pooinloos in Vancouver. Both are liberal hellholes (as is Toronto). Quebec is the most leftist place in North America, despite their half-assed opposition to Islamic face coverings.
>>
>>55342510
You have the divine right to go do crack and get shot, Tyrone.
>>
File: demaistre.jpg (9 KB, 220x290) Image search: [Google]
demaistre.jpg
9 KB, 220x290
>>55342510
blue pilled desu
>>
>>55342529
I hate you "Brit" Canadian and always will bc you drove my family from Acadia ("Nova Scotia") and literally tried to genocide another White, european, Christian people. I'm still here fuckface. Piss on your ancestors graves.
>>
>>55342822
bonjour mon faguette

Are you sure your family didn't just surrender?
>>
Jesus Christ, this better not happen, the monarchy is one of the last refuges of Canadian culture.
>>
Signed.
>>
>>55342822
they allowed you to leave the shittiest province we have

you should be licking their shit you fake french faggot
>>
Why?

The Royal Family contributes nothing and does nothing, but gets to live in the laps of luxury and leech off of taxpayers because "muh heritage".
>>
>>55338143
Once the Queen voiced her support for gay marriage I lost all respect.
>>
>>55338143
>>55338338
>>55338439
>>55338692
>worshipping an old pampered, rich cunt that has never worked a single day of her life and will let her people be replaced by Pakis, Pooinloos and Niggers

BritcucKs, not even once.
>>
>>55342822
>>55342822
The English treated the French lightly, any other conquering people wouldn't have given them full citizenship, rights under British law, freedom of religion, schools, and language.

You sound like a nigger. I bet you want English Canadians to give you money fo dem programs. We already subsidize the French enough. Quebec is the biggest welfare province in this country.

>>55343323
The official policy of the government is to keep the monarchy. The portraits of the Queen have already been removed. Foreign Services has also been renamed Global Services, probably because foreign is offensive.
>>
>>55338975
"FUCK MY NATION'S HISTORY IT WAS ALL A LIE AND NONE OF IT MATTERS. EVERYTHING ABOUT THE PAST WAS BAD EVERYTHING ABOUT THE FUTURE IS GOOD PLEASE LEGALISE WEED AND BRING IN SYRIAN REFUGEES"

:^)
>>
the queen can die for all i care
>>
>>55338143
Let's help save the ZOG and the status quo too, shall we?
>>
>sympathetic Ameribros

You mean traitors?

Your queen is being defaced because she is the last kindling of a dying monarchy. Your royal family has almost no real political power.
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 606x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 606x601
You Canadakeks are pathetic, worshipping some foreign figurehead. Why can't you be truly independent and create your own distinct cultural identity like we did instead of licking British ballsack?
>>
>>55344629
No, her portrait is being taken down because Liberals are c*cks who hate anything to do with tradition and Stephen Harper and it offends the Chinks, the Mohammedans and the French.
>>
>>55344657
Says the man from the nation ruled by the Jewish Rothschild dynasty.
>create your own distinct cultural identity like we did
Lol Americans actually believe this.
>>
French Canadian here. I am drinking your tears now and i did not even vote for that SJW weed faggot.
>>
God save the Queen
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 513x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 513x333
>>55343725
>worshiping idols instead
Its anno 2015 heathen
>>
File: DO IT FOR HER.jpg (38 KB, 520x720) Image search: [Google]
DO IT FOR HER.jpg
38 KB, 520x720
God save the Queen.
>>
>>55338143
Signed. Dual-citizen here btw.
>>
>monarchies

I'm glad the Canadian government is finally seeing some sense.
>>
>>55345145
>drinking welfare transfer money

ftfy
>>
>>55344629
yeah, i'm sure this is really about the dying remains of a once great monarchy, not about the left basically throwing a tantrum and "CHANGE DIS"
>>
>our flag is too offensive to non-anglos, lets change it to a leaf instead
>the french and immigrants from places like india and pakistan do not like the queen, lets remove all reference to her with the intention of phasing the royal family out of canada altogether. new canadians shouldn't have to swear allegiance to a queen i mean come on its 2015
>i belive in equal outcome not equal opportunity which is why there will be a mandatory gender and ethnic quotas on all industries, schools and buses in canada barring quebec by 2018
>canada is too many white people which is why all white men must report to their local hospital or medical center for forced sterilisation. This procedure may only be reversed if they display proof they have been married to a non white woman for five years and have a working male chastity belt

C A N A D I A N S
U
C
K
S
>>
>>55338143

Am I allowed to visit the UK as a tourist if I despise the monarchy?
>>
>>55346421
Why the fuck would you despise it? I could understand indifference but what has the Queen done to make you so asspained?
>>
>>55346388
It's only a matter of time before it's implemented here with the constant influx of Chinese.
>>
>>55338143
Trying to sign, but due to shitty internet connection I'll have to do it later.

God save the queen.
>>
>>55346529
The Chinese don't care about that sort of thing though. All they want is money.

Importing lots of Chinks makes a place like Singapore, importing lots of South Asians makes a place like Fiji or Guyana
>>
>>55346520
i dunno it's complicated
first, i feel like my ancestors (the white ones, anyway) went through a lot of trouble to avoid paying taxes and i wouldn't want to shame them
second, i believe people should be judged on their merit and that hereditary titles are wrong
>>
lmao, fuck the queen
>>
>>55344657
You don't have a culture you dumb yank. All you have is decadent consumption and globalism.
>>
>>55338143

>being this c.u.c.ked
so much delicious monarchist asspain in this thread. Abolish all remnants of feudalism and legalize it god bless Trudeau its 2015
>>
>>55338143
Monarchist burger here. Ye got my sig.
>>
>>55338143
when will she die?
>>
>>55338767
Fucking hell did you see the 2v1 MRA campus group on CBC? The kek said they should maybe be able to form but due to (He literally said) Trolls, but just shouldn't get funding support or help from the school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s4sZi8zjzY
>>
>>55345404
It will be an odd time when we have a Queen.

God Save The Queen! King Save Himself.
>>
File: punished harper.jpg (304 KB, 1536x952) Image search: [Google]
punished harper.jpg
304 KB, 1536x952
>>55348054
What?
>>
File: 1445293599515.jpg (80 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
1445293599515.jpg
80 KB, 500x647
signed.

Though I'd like the Queen more, the two paintings were there prior to her portrait. Try to remember that.
>>
File: 1427677763443.jpg (57 KB, 325x505) Image search: [Google]
1427677763443.jpg
57 KB, 325x505
>>55348647
I suppose my gripe, is that they won't have both.
>>
File: Canada 2010 0107101.jpg (218 KB, 388x340) Image search: [Google]
Canada 2010 0107101.jpg
218 KB, 388x340
>>55348002
People will complain about the monarchy costing us, yet fully support CBC. Makes me shake my head to be honest family.

>>55348647
There's no reason why they can't both be there. It's pretty obvious she was taken down for ideological reasons.
>>
>>55348896
the commonwealth realms like yours and mine don't even cost us because she does not visit often
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.