[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, I need to vent. What the fuck is with these degenerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 650x650
/pol/, I need to vent. What the fuck is with these degenerate fucks trying to destroy the heterosexual monogamous relationship? Every fucking day now it's some cunt making up some new sexual deviancy they want to shill to the masses, it's gotten so bad that it's not enough to just be gay anymore, they have to be some fucking fruity cocktail of degeneracy, tackling "social norms" , fuck that, they were norms for a reason, and today, I've had enough.

This fucking fat bisexual cunt has now proclaimed that he is "polyamorous", a sexual deviancy were he can't be in a single relationship, he must be sexually active with more than one person, I.e when he has a girlfriend, he must be fucking others on the side to satisfy his perverse impulses. They masquerade this as being an "open" relationship. He has proclaimed that monogamy will be made obsolete, and that this is progressive and forward thinking. He is a computer game reviewer who claimed that games are finally being inclusive towards polyamorous people because you can have multiple relationships with fake characters in the game "fallout 4".

This needs to stop before this becomes the new " transexuality" or "pansexuality". This cannot become accepted into mainstream conscience this will not be let become normal. What ever happened to a man and a woman having a family and raising kids. What kind of next generation are we raising?

Tl;dr: sexual deviants will topple our modern society and sensibilities like they did Ancient Rome.
>>
File: 1286992414001.jpg (71 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
1286992414001.jpg
71 KB, 600x597
>>
>Fat guy gives up
>He's now "bisexual"

Lmao
>>
>>55338078
The truth is he hasn't been laid in a long time. He said so himself on Totalbiscuit's podcast a while back.
>>
>>55338078
Some faggot likes to get fucked in the ass and have sex with women.

Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>55338078
Let him be Polyamorous. The relationships typically don't last long.
>>
>>55338184
It's not just fat guys. Look at Anthony Burch. Didn't get to keep his wife, didn't get to keep his Wii U, didn't even get to keep his heterosexuality.
>>
>I- I'm not a sex addicted cheater, just polyamorous!
>>
I loosely paid attention to the cideogame review mill scene in like 06-07, and I remember Sterling as a smug, contrarian shit who'd give games odd scores to rustle up attention and clicks. Doesn't surprise me that an attention whoring phenomenon like progressive leftism would be his thing.
>>
>You want to do A.
>Other people want to do Not-A
>This somehow destroys A.

/pol/ loggick.
>>
"Demisexual" goddamn "zucchini" and a million other made-up "identities" to make hipster girls feel like special fucking snowflakes. Immediately after something stops being fringe, it suddenly turns into the coolest fucking thing ever. It's so vogue to be queer now. So fucking trendy.
>>
>>55338078
>>55338078
>What the fuck is with these degenerate fucks trying to destroy the heterosexual monogamous relationship?
Jews
>>
Haha, just saw this, I'm sick of Jim, he's turned into (or always was) a fat leftist. No wonder he's in an open relationship, clearly he isn't satisfying his wife in bed so she's off fucking tyrone while he sits in his room masturbating dynasty warriors, imagining himself being healthy enough to sprint for more than 5 seconds.

unsubbbed xdddddd
>>
I can feel it deep in my soul, but I have no idea how that I am supposed to do something about all of this.
>>
>>55338078
because they're degenerates OP
they threw away their morality a long time ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBp8M8M4DMs
vid related
>>
>>55338421
moral subjectivitism, believe it or not, destroys the moral foundation of our society.

this being loose with sexuality only leads to addiction, broken people, broken families, and a broken society.

for some reason we're supposed to be appalled at the idea of people eating so much that it ruins their health or taking addictive drugs, yet its perfectly fine if not encouraged to be loose with one of the most addictive and ruinous (to our social and personal lives) base urges.

we scowl at those who indulge themselves in the wine at communion, yet we're supposed to applaud those indulge themselves in the wine of the flesh?
>>
File: professorcuck.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
professorcuck.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
>>55338078

Just have an open marriage, goyim. Sharing your wife with other men is empowering and means you're a real man.
>>
>>55338078
>This fucking fat bisexual cunt has now proclaimed that he is "polyamorous", a sexual deviancy were he can't be in a single relationship, he must be sexually active with more than one person, I.e when he has a girlfriend, he must be fucking others on the side to satisfy his perverse impulses. They masquerade this as being an "open" relationship. He has proclaimed that monogamy will be made obsolete, and that this is progressive and forward thinking. He is a computer game reviewer who claimed that games are finally being inclusive towards polyamorous people because you can have multiple relationships with fake characters in the game "fallout 4".
The reason beta males do this is because their partners want to cheat on them because they're beta so they try to make it sound like they're cool with it.
>>
>>55338421
If Not-A isn't controlled, it can have the potential to destroy A.
>>
Doesn't he make videos about video games?

Why is he talking about all that
>>
>>55338078

if anything you might almost pity him. He's a fat, unattractive man going along with the idea of a open relationship. It's not hard to see how that eventually works out.
>>
>>55338078

Who is this fuck anyway? Comp game reviewer, shockingly never heard of him.
>>
>>55338078

Everything Sterling has done has been to get attention. This is no different than his contrarian reviews at destructoid and I'm disappointed at how effective it is.
>>
>>55338078
Years ago He was straight.
>>
I like how he has it in his head like this is natural. Even liberals will call bullshit on that.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 397x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 397x595
>>55340028
Exactly, why is he talking about this shit? It's fucking redundant.
>>
>>55338078
>Sterling

Never take that scumbag seriously dude.

He was always in it for attention, always taking the popular opinion to get SJW support.

He's a professional fence sitter. A fat fuck with a small dick.
>>
You'd best get used to your grandchildren's family tree looking like this.
>>
>>55338215

>Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>55340882
>Asexual romance
you what
>>
>>55341130
It's what snowflakes call friendship.
>>
>>55338078
Population control, OP. Go read the Georgia guidestones.
>>
>>55340882
How can you have an asexual romance while also having current lovers? Wat
>>
>>55340882
>implying I would be even vaguely upset if each of my 12 kids ends up with a tree like that.
>>
File: burchcuck.jpg (15 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
burchcuck.jpg
15 KB, 352x352
>gets keked by GF into an open relationship
>can't get pussy because he's an utter beta
>"It doesn't matter honey, I discovered I'm bisexual now, twice the joy! :)"
>has to proclaim it all over twitter so he gets progressive points from his SJW colleages
>probably feels miserable inside
>>
>>55338078
Here is the things, I agree with him. A role-playing game should give you more options in terms of romance because that may be the kind of character you want to play. It doesn't have to reflect how you are in real life. I think polygamy is degenerate aswell but I wouldn't mind playing as one in a game if it made my character more interesting.

But here is the catch. You see they will go and support this kind of stuff, but say they had given you the option to be a rapist. I can guarantee you he would have a video up the same day saying that the game needed to be boycotted because it was sexist. He was probably the same kind of cunt who called for the boycott of some pen and paper game because they thought it was about playing as rapists (even though it was about stopping them). At the end of the day its non stop double standards.
>>
File: 000000000000000000000000.gif (3 MB, 304x332) Image search: [Google]
000000000000000000000000.gif
3 MB, 304x332
>>55338184
kek
>>
>>55338078
capitalists wanted women in the workforce en masse and here we are dealing with another domino falling
>>
File: liking minds not boobs.jpg (114 KB, 705x929) Image search: [Google]
liking minds not boobs.jpg
114 KB, 705x929
>>55338078
isn't that the same guy that got mad at japanese video game boobs because they are unrealistic and degrading to womyn?
>>
File: 1441057103039.jpg (30 KB, 591x820) Image search: [Google]
1441057103039.jpg
30 KB, 591x820
Good goy. Get married and be dependent.
>>
>>55338078

>polyamory is new

LOL.
>>
>>55340882

>tfw Vazna and Sam E are the only ones in a normal relationship, and he still looks like a faggot
>>
>>55339296
It's a shame Lewis is pretty much only known for his Narnia series
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.