[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should it be illegal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Janae-Kroc-Split.jpg (127 KB, 1090x614) Image search: [Google]
Janae-Kroc-Split.jpg
127 KB, 1090x614
Should it be illegal?
>>
For a man to have long hair?

I mean, it's not my thing but I'm not going to say it should be illegal.
>>
>>55337954
For woman to take steroids?
Isn't it already?
>>
>>55338117
>woman
>>
File: Chris1.jpg (223 KB, 650x700) Image search: [Google]
Chris1.jpg
223 KB, 650x700
>implying any woman would pick that dude on the left over this
>implying being that large isn't the result of some kind of complex
>implying its not all about your face and being upper class
>>
>>55337954
nah, most women and a majority of men are pretty repulsed by female roiders already. I've never even seen one in person since they're so few and far between.
>>
>>55337954
What is going on here?

Is this a thread about steroid use or why the guy on the left turned into person on right.
>>
>>55337954
Steroids shouldn't be illegal.
>I want to be a girl free hormones
>I want to be stronger and bigger felony.
>>
It's a before and after image, sorry for not being clear.
>>
>>55337954
i have the strangest boer
>>
>>55338492
That's what I sadly suspected.

How does a guy with high test like that turn into a fucking woman?
>>
>What's the matter you transphobic racist? Can't handle a Real Woman?

https://instagram.com/janaemariekroc/
>>
are kroc rows degenerate?
>>
File: image.png (187 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
image.png
187 KB, 763x652
>>55338587
Come on anon get with the times
>>
>>55338728
>Swinging the heaviest dumbbell in the gym around like a retard for a thousand reps
>Not focusing on scapular retraction
>Not focusing on proper range of motion

Almost as degenerate as Rubish "rows"
>>
>>55337954
It took me a few seconds to realize that's the same guy. And I guffawed by myself just now. That's some funny, fucked up shit. No reason to make it illegal, but tax payers shouldn't have to pay for their reconstructive surgery.
>>
>>55337954
Nope.

Just make it so no one needs to pay for except for the individuals who so "desperately" need it.
>>
>>55338409
I thought Steroids were legal as long as you're not using them while taking part in competition (though you're right about it not being free, kinda bullshit desu).
>>
>>55338532
>i have the strangest boer

What's so strange about him?
>>
>>55338309

>some faggot with tats

k
>>
If gender is fluid can you change it on a day to day basis?
>>
>>55339544
Dohoho roids are illegal as fuck. Some new England jews banned them after the baseball scandal.
>>
>>55338399
There are very few pretty ones, and they're the ones who are running low doses of var just to cut up
>>
>>55341473
>tfw sterons are completely legal

the right to bare 20" arms shall not be infringed

explain urselvs amerinogains
>>
>>55337954
>Should muscles be illegal?
No
>Should lifting be illegal?
No
>Should roids be illegal?
No

It's all choice. If you want to be a better man and chisel some body out of yourself, then by all means. I'm not for roids either, but that's a personal choice. I'm of the opinion that as long as you're hurting yourself and no one else, then do what you want.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.