[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'LL JUST LEAVE THIS HERE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1447012766807.jpg (33 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
1447012766807.jpg
33 KB, 704x400
http://appsso.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/nui/show.do

>italy
>66% of young adults (18-34 yo) still lives at home with their parent(s)

This is shit, fucking refugees here get hotel cameras while normal people rot in the rampant unemployement and wageslaving to the point they cant even go living by themself
>>
But anon, it's pretty much the same everywhere else.

I know very, very, VERY few "young adults" here in Canada that are truly on their own; some do not live at home, but they're hardly independent - IE mommy and daddy pay for them to pretend they are.
>>
>>55336517
Normally news agency would be all over this, pinning it on the shitty non-elected by the people government who is actually in place (merkel forced out the last elected govern led by berlusconi) but i cant understand why the opposition is not raging about this, it seems like free rage for the people
>>
>>55336604
Dude this statistic doesent comprehend the one you talk about, because if it did it would be like 85%
>>
>>55336604
And if i may, why there are country with less than 10%? What happens there? The state gives u a home and an allowance instead of your parents? Like wtf, on top of that living here is fucking expensive too
>>
>>55336517
Bump
>>
>>55336517
Bump
>>
ans whats wrong with that
>>
>>55337717
You have 5% unemployement rate i dont exepct you to understand the implication of this phenomenon, you just keep printing money and everything will be fine
>>
>>55336517
Bump
>>
>>55336517
Bumpty
>>
>>55336517
Bump
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.