[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christian Daycare Workers Fired For Refusing To Call A Little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1441539440407.jpg (339 KB, 1185x1029) Image search: [Google]
1441539440407.jpg
339 KB, 1185x1029
>Two daycare workers have been fired for refusing to go along with the center’s transgender agenda.

>Madeline Kirksey, one of the workers who is an author of a Christian book, says her religious liberty rights have been violated. The two were fired after refusing to call a little girl a boy

The two male parents of a six-year-old little girl told employees at the school to refer to their daughter as a boy, and to call her by a new masculine name. The little girl’s hair had also been cut like a boy’s.

>parents

>because some degenerate faggot can definitely be a mother figure for the little gir- sorry, BOY

>Kirksey said that prior to this happening, she had been commended for the good work that she was doing at the school. After she refused to call the little girl by her new masculine name, and to tell the other children to do so, and to say that the little girl was a little boy, the daycare worker was written-up for alleged infractions that she did not believe were based in reality. She has worked at the school for over a year

>The fired worker notified Child Protective Services that the little girl was being told that she is now a little boy. She believes that it is up to professionals to determine if the little girl is just confused, or if the new gender is being forced upon the little girl.

It's pretty funny, how, according to liberal faggots, gender roles are forced onto our children, yet this little girl is now being told that she's a boy, by the same people who condemn the act of telling a BOY with a PENIS that he is indeed a BOY. When will this fucking end /pol/?

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/11/06/christian-daycare-worker-fired-refusing-call-little-girl-boy/
>>
This is exactly why this world sucks, I would support anyone who started a revolution to get away from all these bullshit ideals.
>>
File: 1416418963319.jpg (89 KB, 723x680) Image search: [Google]
1416418963319.jpg
89 KB, 723x680
>>55336482
>two male parents
Explains everything. Mark this one in the books for fags shouldn't be allowed to adopt.
>>
>>55336482
>walks like a duck
>looks like a duck
>quacks like a duck
>smells like a duck
>NO FUCK YOU IM REALLY A GOOSE
>>
>fags want a boy
>adopt a girl
>screw her mind up
>at least we got our boy :^)
Tell me why I should support gay people having children if they can't naturally have them?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (105 KB, 1034x593) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
105 KB, 1034x593
You Ameircans should seriously consider some sort of anti degeneracy parade. I'm sure there are many of you opposed to this faggotry, but are afraid to speak about it openly. You can wear masks and whatnot. Just a thought

Capped pic related from another thread
>>
File: r.png (19 KB, 705x186) Image search: [Google]
r.png
19 KB, 705x186
>>55337575
>>
File: KIRKSEY11415.jpg (35 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
KIRKSEY11415.jpg
35 KB, 876x493
Does the black card trump the homofagtransdike card? If so, dat racist.
>>
>>55337903
Makes you wonder which card is the strongest, eh? After the "muh 16 shekillion" card, of course
>>
>>55337829
They're raising the girl as a gay boy so she should be fine.
>>
>>55337995
Always wondered how a girl would turn out without a mother
>>
>>55336482
Christian/Catholic/Orthodox Nation when? I am not even a believer but i would prefer to live there than in a world when liberals are in power.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.