[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 546x700
Why is /pol/ so against girls and boys with tattoos? It's their body isn't it? Surely you can understand that we are out of an era were women are housewives at home doing the washing up making diner while the husband is out working. You guys need to wishing for the past and instead improving the future by PEACEFULLY finding a way to stop what is socially unacceptable. But instead you people decide you need to blabber about it on a Internet forum about "how da joos did dis" or "damn dirty apes"
>>
>>55336023
>It's their body isn't it?
yeah and it's my opinion that they're a faggot and so are you
>>
>>55336023
>It's their body isn't it?
Do you feel the same about people who kill themselves or love to eat animal feces?
>>
>>55336023
I've never seen a more retarded post, and I don't think this is bait
>>
>>55336023
it's degenerate I don't care your context.
>>
>>55336198
Obviously you didn't understand my point. People can do what they want with their body in a mentally healthy way. That means to grow a beard or wear bright coloured clothes.
>>
>>55336405
Is scarification healthy?
>>
>>55336405
no.
>>
OP is incoherent.
Please delete this thread and post another with a logical argument (note - single argument, not many in the one sentence).
>>
File: sjwgrill.jpg (238 KB, 620x368) Image search: [Google]
sjwgrill.jpg
238 KB, 620x368
>>55336405
>Obviously you didn't understand my point. People can do what they want with their body in a mentally healthy way. That means to grow a beard or wear bright coloured clothes.

I don’t think you’re a friend to women. If you become president, will a woman make the same as a man, and do I get to choose what I do with my body?
>>
>>55336583
Even though it is a meme I will still reply.

I wouldn't make equal pay since the wage gap doesn't technically exist but I would make same job opportunities for both genders.
>>
>>55336692
Specifically, how would you ensure women can work as coal miners equally to men.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-02-23-55-35.png (105 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-02-23-55-35.png
105 KB, 480x800
>>55336023
Sorry for terrible cap
>>
>>55336765
That actually very simple. You just make work environment such as coal mines more integration friendly. So when a women is working on site she doesn't get the special treatment or the lack of respect. That isn't me being a white knight. That's just a me making it equal for all.
>>
>>55336963
I would say that in most cases it would be people actually liking the way a tattoo looks. Like the same way people like art. People don't buy painting because they feel insecure about themselves. They buy paintings because they like them.
>>
>>55336997
Women can lift as much or work for as long as men.

How do you stop men from pointing out the truth, and getting mad that they don't get paid more, thus creating a hostile work environment?
>>
>>55337071
*cant
>>
>>55336023

branding ones self like slaves or common cattle
>>
File: 1438312382751.jpg (859 KB, 929x3926) Image search: [Google]
1438312382751.jpg
859 KB, 929x3926
>>55336023

Your negro-jewish heritage is showing again OP...
>>
>>55337071
Why would they get mad? I'm sorry please elaborate.
>>
>>55336405
>mentally healthy way
Yeah, well that's debatable if it's mentally healthy or not.
>>
>>55337059
For some but the majority of tats are tramp stamps sleeves or shitty sailor designs
>>
>>55337071
Could you please elaborate?
>>
I don't have a problem with tattooed people as long as they're where they belong - doing low-end jobs or living in the street.

How am I supposed to trust someone who thinks it's a good idea to inject heavy metals into their skin in a position that carries any authority?
>>
>>55337059
>They buy paintings because they like them.
They don't imprint it onto their skin though.
>>
>>55337165
I understand that is debatable. But it refers back to my original point and that is to seek out what best fits society. Not for individuals but for the people.
>>
>>55337271
Because from a medical stand point they are relatively safe and can be removed.
>>
Tattoos are great- they give us an easy way to identify stupid, short-sighted people.
>>
>>55337338
They're disgusting because they're reminding us of barbarian primitive tribal pre-humans.
>>
>>55336023
stop fucking sliding
>>
>>55336023
I agree with some of what you say but the simple fact is that I have a bias against tattooed people. To me tattoos signify low class, low intelligence, etc. Even though I know it's not true of all tattooed people, it's what I associate it with.
>>
>>55337511
But going on a website where people actively want to hang Jews and kill blacks isn't?
>>
>>55337563
At least you have a civil argument for this. And I can understand a lot of people with tattoos are low class. And that's the problem because when people see tattoos they instantly think poor income.
>>
>>55336023

Tattoos on men are masculine.
Tattoos on women are masculine.

There's the problem. Also, most tattoos women get are retarded.

Tattoos on other people don't really bother me. More than 50% of people have tattoos these days. I just think they look like shit most of the time, especially on girls.
>>
>>55337147
Doing more work for the same pay.
>>
>>55337577
Most people are kidding and memeing.
>>
>>55337338
>heavy metals
>safe

kek, bad news kiddo. Ever notice how tattoos fade over time? that's because the particles in the paint get broken down and enter your bloodstream. Your body actively tries to remove the tattoos because it knows they're a bad idea but YOU fucking don't. Also tattoo removal works by breaking down those same particles so they still end up in your bloodstream. Good luck poisoning yourself.
>>
>>55337863
That's not exactly what I meant by equal opportunities. Obviously if a woman does less she will get paid less. Same goes for the man.
>>
>>55337991
Yep sure bud. Just remember next time to do research.
>>
>>55337071
Can you please elabourate?
>>
>>55337996
But that's sexist.
>>
File: white_genocide_south_africa.jpg (83 KB, 551x400) Image search: [Google]
white_genocide_south_africa.jpg
83 KB, 551x400
>>55336023
> tattoo is halal or not /pol/, cunt decide
I have tattoos and I don't give a fuck if "/pol/ is against it". Sage in all fields and hide shill slide threads that constantly bring up "muh halal no tattoo" topics like these. We have topics that actually matter to discuss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.