[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, would you take pity on an American-Syrian who was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Hey /pol/, would you take pity on an American-Syrian who was brought here with my family when I was three? I'm 24 now and have nothing to live for. I wanted to move back to Syrian since I am fluent in Arabic but then the civil war happened and Syria is a shithole now. I'm not very close with my Sunni family since I converted to Sufism. I'm not actually Sufi, in fact I'm not even Muslim anymore, I just don't want to be disowned. Can't find girlfriend because I live in very white area no one wants to date an Arab looking guy. Can't find job because economy and don't know if I want to go to college because I'm not interested in studying anything. Being Arab in the US sucks but I have no where else to live now that my "home" is gone and I'm no longer mudslime. What do?
>>
Become a kek, duh.
>>
>>55335721
>Being Arab in the US sucks

Man consider yourself lucky as fuck, I'm Syrian and would love to live and study in the US but visas are not being given. You have a chance to do or study anything you want. A lot of Syrians would kill for that.

Also, where are you from Syria?
>>
>>55335721
Kind of, but honestly, would you, a Syrian-American take pity on me, a Jew? Somehow I doubt it, that's why I don't want Syrian refugees flooding my country.
>>
>>55335721
Americans won't have a problem with you then.

I mean this is a country that has Niggers and Mexicans, and you're obviously white compared to a Nigger and more Caucasian than a Mexican.

You'd look white amongst out Pakistani community in East London.
>>
>>55335721
Hello fellow Syrian. I am half syrian and french. I have been to Syria many times and I am very sad to see it go. I was born here and things have been good for me so far. Most people want to leave the middle east. You should of became a Doctor or engineer likes most other Syrians. Are you a white looking Syrian or dark?
>>
Fellow Lebanese-American here, I just look like your average American girl..never had a problem people always compliment my Arabic name and wide hips. Being of Arab descent isn't hard.
>>
>>55335990
My parents say Damascus, that's all I know. It's not something we've ever talked about. They consider themselves "Americans" now and don't really care about Syria anymore. Any time I mention the civil war he (my father) gets furious and tells me not to talk about (Syria in general).
>>55336104
Dark. I don't look white at all. I think my parents, at least my mother, is from somewhere else since thet are rather dark as well. :(
>>55336042
Except I don't look very white. I DO look like a Paki. Though I'm far more well behaved.
>>
>>55336334
>Damascus
Noice, same here. Representing

Shit is tough man, your parents must be scared and don't want anything to do with that.
But never forget about your country OP, one day we will go back to rebuild it. Never forget how you are.
>>
>>55335721

Hello Syrian OP.....I am an American

GET-THE-FUCK-OUT-OF-HERE you spineless bastard
>>
>>55337534
The reason why Assad is the thread picture is because I'm actually thinking of going off and joining the Syrian Army. I really don't have much to lose, and I think it would be fun. I will have to go to school for Arabic though, because by "fluent" I meant as much as an immigrant who spent little time in their home counry can get. I'm really not good at reading nor writing it, nor do I have an extensive vocabulary. I can just speak some to my parents and brothers if need be.
>>
>>55337935
>and I think it would be fun.

Jesus Christ, as much as it would please me on a political level to see you kill yourself for nothing, DON'T DO THIS. It will NOT be fun.

Take it from an old dude, it's the opposite of fun, it's like, bad stuff, man. Just be happy and grateful the USA was weak/stupid enough to let you in and enjoy the privileges of life in the First world.
>>
>>55335721
Howdy OP first your a faggot
Second, I'm a Kansan so I would understand no white women wanting to date you in this culture.
Though have you tried moving to Cali? Isn't there more liberal and Muslim chicks there?
>>
>>55336270
Found Mia Khalifa
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.