[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did make Japanese empire loser? lack of multiculturalism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What did make Japanese empire loser?

lack of multiculturalism? freedom?
>>
>>55335577
Two nukes and a world war.

If I understand your fake attempt at Engrish. I know that you, Private.
>>
Fat Man and Little Boy
>>
Apart from the bombs,...I say fanaticism. The Japanese had become fanatics and were not gonna stop no matter what,... at least until we drop some nukes on them, and they had no idea if we had any more.

I'm not sure of the history of that era for the Japanese, whether it was a religious fanaticism or what, but those guys were straight up crazy during that time. If they had not attacked us, we probably would not have got into the war, and who knows how that would have turned out for Germany.
>>
I'm seriously wondering if its always the same guy prentending to be japanese.
Always same time...always same stuff. Everyday.

Protip to OP: There are japanese who are able speak english.
>>
>>55335577

DEATH TO NIGGERS, GLORY TO WHITES,
I RAISE MY RIGHT HAND TO EXPRESS MY MIGHT,
THE POWER OF HITLER IS IN MY HEART,
AND THE RACE CLEANSING WAR IS ABOUT TO START,
JEWS, NIGGERS, MICKS, AND SPICS,
ARE GONNA TASTE HOT LEAD FROM MY DOUBLE BOOM STICK,
THE PURE WHITE MAN WILL SAVE THE DAY,
ELIMINATING GYPSIES AND MURDERING GAYS,
SEIG HEIL
>>
Japan just doesn't have the manpower or resources to win.

Especially after European theatre was settled.

It was over. Don't feel too bad, you were outgunned and outmanned badly, there was zero chance of you guys winning
>>
Lack of oil and an industrial base that was 20 times smaller than the nation they declared war on.
>>
>>55335735
is this the latest shota pedo anime?
>>
>>55335577
I'm watching the film "City if Life and Death" now. Why does Japan think of it? :)
>>
>>55335577
lack of eye width
>>
>>55336174
gay
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.