[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some pigs in Alabama illegally entered a student's apar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
Some pigs in Alabama illegally entered a student's apartment, dragged him out of it by his shirt, tazed and beat him with a club, and dragged out two of his friends and forced them onto the ground. If this had happened to a black or brown person it would be global news. the president of the United States would issue a formal statement about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0nPHOCVDgQ

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tuscaloosa-police-beat-stun-students_56403b28e4b0b24aee4ac66a
>>
File: 1436225414569.jpg (31 KB, 418x334) Image search: [Google]
1436225414569.jpg
31 KB, 418x334
>let us arrest you or else we're gonna arrest you for resisting arrest
>>
Really? /pol/ doesn't wanna talk about it? this has the potential to be trayvon for white people. the cops are one million percent in the wrong and the college students are one million percent in the right
>>
http://sputniknews.com/us/20151109/1029840183/mardis-father-hands-up-police-shooting.html

USA best country to live. Where everyone tries to kill you.
> Muh Weapons

Even police that are supposed to protect you, are after you. Just wow. That boy was autistic, it could have been one of you autistic kids.
>>
They were degenerates listening to loud nigger music and hence the noise complaint. They got what they deserved.
>>
WE NEED ANOTHER FREIN AND DORNER. FUCK.
>>
>>55336366
See this why no one cares. Because other white don't care about other whites. If the police harassed them they think it's deserved
>>
The President of the University must step down, and immediate changes need to be implemented to insure the campus environment is not unnecessarily dangerous for white people.
>>
File: This is waht a good cop looks.jpg (14 KB, 261x182) Image search: [Google]
This is waht a good cop looks.jpg
14 KB, 261x182
>>55335545
>>
>>55335545
Anon was is the context of the video?

This looks like all kinds of wrong, I mean the police don't seem to be giving a reason to be arresting him and they tazed then beat him, then you have the other cops telling students to 'shut the fuck up' and 'dont fucking care'

I mean how many fucking cops are there? Seems like a massively disproportinate response to whatever is happening.
>>
I'm so mad about the current state of America
>>
>>55336366

If we don't start sticking up for each other the groups that do stick together (nigs, Jews, Moslems, etc.) will continue to ask all over us.
>>
>>55336712

Walk* not ask
>>
File: 891237541398045709.png (137 KB, 400x542) Image search: [Google]
891237541398045709.png
137 KB, 400x542
>>55335545
Not black, doesn't matter.
>>
>>55336616
>I mean how many fucking cops are there? Seems like a massively disproportinate response to whatever is happening.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzYIrBffVs
>>
They had a noise complaint called in on them, started shit with the cop, and then were surprised for some reason when things didn't work out for them. It's hard to feel bad for them.
>>
>>55337557
yeah I don't know either

seriously I never saw european students behaving this way, even if they were just as young and overdriven with their hormones
>>
Albino niggers soverign citizens getting what they deserve
>>
File: 1445967615998.jpg (37 KB, 407x300) Image search: [Google]
1445967615998.jpg
37 KB, 407x300
>>55335545
>degenerate frat boy
>>
>Explain why he was there full story jew not half truths
>>
another dindu got what he deserved. whats the fucking problem? you think cause he's white he gets a pass for being an insufferable cunt?
>>
>>55336538
Lets do this
>>
>>55335545
Except he didn't enter illegally. The cop said "I'm arresting you for harassment for touching my arm" and then pursued the guy into the house to arrest him. Nothing illegal about that.
>>
I watched the full video from inside the apartment and that cop tells that kid he's arrested multiple times for at least a few minutes. With the way the video started it was obvious that this wasn't even the beginning of the confrontation. The cop tried to pull him out of the apartment because the kid refused to come out, the kid pulled away and ran away for a bit so the cop stood around waiting for backup because it was clear that need was going to have to be dragged out since he wasn't willingly listening to instructions. He continued resisting after finally being pulled out of the apartment so the officers employed some pain compliance, it looks bad but that's standard procedure when dealing with combative suspects.

I don't see what the problem is and I don't know what people expect cops to do in situations where suspects are uncooperative and physically resisting. You can't reason with people in that state. When they're under arrest they're arrest, at that point it doesn't matter why the cops were originally there, going on about "der der der beat up for noise violation" is just a fallacy.
>>
>>55335545
Why is the frat even brought up? Aren't they in an apartment? Also: that looked pretty brutal from their camera phone.
>>
>>55335545
> Subhuman frat dwellers harass neighbors, do drugs, blast music at 3 in the morning
> Neighbors get sick of it and call the cops
> Officer arrives on scene attempts to diffuse the situation
> Fratscum channel their inner nigger, "Hashtageblacklivesmatter! Hashtagfuckthepohleese! Hashtagpigsinablanket!"
> Officer determines this cocky little shit isn't going to cooperate and is now going to spend the night in jail
> Fratscum immediately pulls out camera to document their struggle for social justice
> Officer tries to calmly and professionally move things along, "You are now under arrest, come with me."
> Fratscum resists arrest, "Nah, where's you're warrant! Stop assaulting me without a warrant bra! You have a warrant to come in here bra? I didn't touch your arm bra! Where's your warrant bra?"
> Other shrill fratapes commence to scream police brutality and other violations of their civil rights, actively interfering with the arrest
> Officer pulls out the pain stick, "Last chance nigger."
> One of the more intelligent fratapes correctly reads the situation and tells Brennan to stop resisting arrest
> Brennan persists, "I didn't touch your arm bra!"
> Other fratapes go to his aid, "He didn't touch your arm bra!"
> Tries to smash cop with door like an idiot
> Officer decides enough is enough and takes Brennan by force
> Another fratape tries to attack him from behind and is promptly tazed
> A well deserved beating takes place
> Remaining fratapes suddenly become far less confrontational and cooperative
> "B-but I have a v-video bra"
> "I don't give a shit! Stay out of it or we'll arrest you too!"
> Fratapes slap their new hashtag on the video, hungry to align themselves with the niggers
Its unfortunate these officer's are probably going to get penalized for putting the boots to some cocky little shits, who probably aren't even white based on those shrill jewish screams.
>>
>>55338967
Its just to appeal to college students. They're in an off campus apartment.
>>
>>55336616
>I mean how many fucking cops are there? Seems like a massively disproportinate response to whatever is happening.

The reason cops show up to places in force like that is because in those rare situations where they're undermanned they're much more likely to be injured. It's just common sense. Before backup even arrived the decision was made that they're going to have to drag this kid out since he's hostile and the officers that are on scene are surrounded by even more potential hostiles, so he makes a call over the radio and every cop that's available has to show up and assist or do some crowd control. If they didn't do that things would get out of control very quickly.
>>
So here's what we're gonna do. I found this random black lady who works at the University of Alabama. She's the Assistant Professor and Assistant Dean for Student Services and Educational Activities. We are going to start a hashtag, I don't know what it is yet, but we are going to ask that this woman, whoever she is, be forced to apologize to all white students and then be fired. So what should the hashtag be?
>>
File: 1446876509200.jpg (209 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1446876509200.jpg
209 KB, 1024x768
>>
People will call you a bootlicker for supporting the cop.

1. Your ethnicity doesn't grant you immunity to punishment for acting like a fucking moron.
2. If you resist arrest the officer has every right given to him by law to drag your ass to jail.

>Blast music and disturb the peace
>Get complaints against you
>Continue to blast music
>Police shows up and asks you to turn down the music
>Continue to blast music and be obnoxious
>Police says you have to turn down the music
>Police says you will be arrested if you don't turn down the music
>Police says they're arresting you
>Continue to blast music, be obnoxious, and activate aspergers mode
>Police has to get physical to arrest you
>OMG POOLEECE BRUTALATAY I GOT U ON VIDEO BRAH
>>
>>55335545
AM I BEING DETAINED!?!?!
>>
>>55339769
Except that is not what happened, in any way whatsover.

1 : Cop shows up, kids answer door. By this point music is no longer playing.
2 : Cop enters home, brushes against kids as he illegally enters their home.
3 : Cop uses this gently brushing of bodies as an excuse to arrest the kid for "harassment for touching my arm"
4 : Any sane person would understand that this is an illegal arrest, and that they are under no obligation to give in : http://www.constitution.org/uslaw/defunlaw.htm
5 : Cop rips kid out of their home, tazes and beats him as he holds his hands up and cries "Stop!"

Fuck off bootlicker.
>>
File: 1446832040366.jpg (188 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1446832040366.jpg
188 KB, 600x450
>mfw the fuck-wads of my generation think filming with the iJew will protect them
>>
>>55336037
There was a thread earlier and everyone was all "cops were right, fuck Chad and stacie blah blah, shouldve just complied.."

Then it came out that the cop just walked into their apartment. Just walked in. Now everyone is quiet as a mouse.
>>
>>55339597

This is actually quite brilliant.
>>
>>55335545
I'm like 50% sure that cops are allowed to enter fraternities as long as the school tells them to
This hick cop should have just said that
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.