[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
War veterans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 14
I hate the glorifying of the veterans in the UK and especially the USA. Since when is it brave to fight some underdeved countries like vietnam and beeing proud of killing innocent people. What does /pol think?
>>
>>55335544
Fuck off, lefty cunt.
>>
shutup faggot, you're not worth your skin
you bring shame upon the men who have fallen for germany
faggot
>>
>>55335544
>Vietkongs
>innocent
>>
>>55335544
Too bad we can't glorify the German veterans because they are all dead
>>
I thought the vets in the us got treated like shit
>>
Because many in Vietnam were drafted into an unpopular war and were spat upon when they returned.

Also they volunteer do to it.

Now go prep the bull, Hans
>>
>>55335795
oh shit
>>
>>55335544
It's more of a status thing than anything else. When I joined the marines I did it because I would finally get away from my family. Little did I know I had one Cushy ass life with my upper middle class house. 90 percent of the kids joining the marines are there because they Coke from broken homes or expect to be a call of duty mastercheif faggot that will get respect when they return. So they sign up for the MOS possible and then stuck living in a tent moving boxes or a base also moving boxes. Those regards who actually saw combat come home seeing little Arab kids mauled by dogs (keep in mind dogs are like vermin in sand nigger countries ) or keeping the peace for the stinky brown skins as they go about their daily life.

Once they are out they get military credits for the police or fire department which is why we got so many shellshocked fuck ups acting like King nigger. VA doesn't do much for us and the free burger at chilies during Veterans Day isn't worth the 4 years of purgertory. Most people expect respect when they get out and don't realize that they haven't fucking earned it. Everyone expects to hear Rambo type war stories from people who dos nothing but fix radios in air conditioned tents.
>>
>>55335544
Sums it up nicely here>>55335795
>>
>>55335865
It's kind of both. The Vets are glorified yet treated like shit or neglected by everyone in the country. Way too many homeless Vets for us to be so "Patriotic".
>>
>>55335544
So you have an opinion. How nice. What have you done to earn it?
>>
File: FinnishArmyGrills.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
FinnishArmyGrills.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>55335544
I thiiink, fuck off you unpatriotic fuck
>>
File: 1377104372849.gif (140 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1377104372849.gif
140 KB, 500x281
>>55335544
>said the man whose country is 0-2
You would understand if you had a military to be proud of.
>>55335795
Sick fuckin' burn, yo.
>>
>>55335544
Now its drones killing the innocent civilians. IMO all the training and ''sacrifice'' the military goes through I think they do deserve more respect than your average citizen. And by ''sacrifice'' I mean they are told where to live and ripped from their friends and all that's familiar to them.
>>
>>55335544
>I hate the glorifying of the veterans....

That's o.k., they hate you too...
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 586x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 586x366
>>55335544
It turns out not some countries actually have males who aren't all keked faggots. Kill yourself desu senpai.
>>
File: obamadoche.jpg.cf.jpg (26 KB, 350x375) Image search: [Google]
obamadoche.jpg.cf.jpg
26 KB, 350x375
>>55335544
>Thank you for your service. Your lords at Wall Street and DC look at you with favor. Now get out of our sight, you peasant.
>>
File: 24-Napoleonv2.jpg (46 KB, 620x827) Image search: [Google]
24-Napoleonv2.jpg
46 KB, 620x827
>>55335544
fuck off Germany

nearly every soldier you meet puts logic before emotion, and coupled with rocksteady principles, self discipline, patriotism and loyalty are arguably the best representatives for every and any nation

If it was up to me, I would only allow men that have served at least THREE years of national service of some sort to be eligible for political office

pic related, this is what an army soldier can do if you give him a country

>m-muh hitler was a soldier
he was a glorified tea boy/runner who was refused from the German army for being weak, and even then he was capable to accomplishing more then his handful of "better politicians" that preceded him
>>
>>55335544

>germany
>doesn't understand veterans

Considering all your veterans were Nazis and are evil by leftist definition, I can understand how you've been brainwashed into disliking veterans.
>>
>>55335544
>tfw
>be war vet
>be excited about meeting some pretentious anti-vet faggots, like the hippies from the 60's, and knocking the shit out of them for the lads and our forefathers
>everyone is polite and non-confrontational

Honestly thought I'd see more pretentious faggots, like the OP, but I've yet to encounter anyone that's tried to talk shit when finding out I'm a vet.
>>
>>55337299
they only talk shit behind your back

their usually hippie liberal faggots who know that they will get railed if they so much as spin a dirty look in your direction

Liberals despise anyone stronger then them, and so do everything in their power to emasculate, denigrate and demonise them to the same level of mediocrity and weakness they themselves are on
>>
File: RiotPolice.jpg (2 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
RiotPolice.jpg
2 MB, 3072x2304
>>55335544
>What does /pol/ think?
I think you should go back to woodstock you bleeding-heart faggot.
>>
>>55337299
Come with me to Golden Corral on Wednesday. I don't wanna go alone and look like an asshole.
>>
>>55337171
>was refused from the German army for being weak
Not true he was denied from the Austrian army (his home country) because he was weak. The reason he ended up being so fanatically patriotic about Germany was because its armed forces were the first thing that had accept him in his life.
>>
not going to lie, but Starship Troopers made a good point.

>the People are divided into two groups, citizens and civilians
>citizens earn citizenship through military service, are allowed to vote and hold public office
>civilians are just normal people, can be doctors, teachers or engineers but cannot vote or hold public office

The reason for this is that being a soldier means you are willing to fight and die for your country, so you hold your countries best interests at heart.
>>
>>55337459
welp
>>
>>55335544
Win a war for once and we will talk Hans. You wont need to go overseas to kill foreigners like we do pretty soon.
>>
>>55336356
>Little did I know I had one Cushy ass life with my upper middle class house

I hear you brother, I needed that experience at OCS in hindsight. Really taught me what a tough life is like. Didnt believe it before but after that I knew how much life can really suck.

However, everybody who I dealt with is a real hardcore motivated person who can succeed at anything. My rackmate at OCS was a 29 yr old from Harvard.
>>
>>55335544

When did germoney last win a war lol?
>>
>>55335544
>underdeved countries
Your country is being invaded and occupied by these people right now - with barely a whimper from your military.
>>
>>55335694

This

Germany is totally fucked
>>
>>55337770
And for the marines atleast there is a huge legacy. No other force in history is as legendary as the USMC. We have standards that cant be neforced in the other branches or other militaries because people would simply quit. Its so frustrating working with allied brown people because if we push them too hard, they get up and leave. Everybody here in the USMC is willing to put up with it because of what they are working to become a part of.
>>
I can actually agree with OP, I' not anti-military, in it myself, but the hero worship of any soldier in this country is absurd. No one cares what you did or if you even deployed, if you wear a uniform it automatically means you need to be treated deferentially, which pisses me off because I know some utter pieces of shit who wear the uniform who deserve scorn and hatred not praise, but they'll be praised because muh service.
>>
>>55338068
Well, rephrased, I agree with him in a sense. Hero worship needs to stop, if someone actually did something worthwhile overseas then yes they deserve respect.
>>
>>55335544
>Germany

Lol shut up pussy
>>
>>55338068
Honestly bro, I thought the same thing before joining but ts honestly a huge burden. I believed the "welfare queen" may may but they work you harder here than any other job possible. My friends from college who complain about busy season at the big 4 are insufferable.
>Did you sleep in a bed last night? Yes? Your life isnt so bad then, shutup

Thats how I view things now.
>>
>>55335544

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCYSWyHDpfU
>>
hello I'm a soldier I only kill good hard working innocents and no one I kill is bad

Hello I'm a cop and I always shoot innocent minroities and no one else

Hello I'm a laborer I'm stupid and always suck nigger dick

Nice cherry picking, nice contrarianism, nice memes

t. Intel marine officer of 6 years, meme away my brothers
>>
>>55338278
I mean here it doesn't matter if you're an enlisted soldier, NCO, JROTC cadet, ROTC cadet, actual officer etc. Uniform=thank you for your service. That's what pisses me off.I know soldiers who got away with literal murder, and I don't mean accidentally killing some innocent Iraqi's or Afghani's, but killing with purpose and intent, another US soldier, they'll still be hailed as a hero at home. No one will know what he did, just that he served and was discharged, fills me with intense hatred and fury that he gets to live his life like that.
>>
>>55338068
>>55338257
I kek'd at the samefagging
>>
>>55338674
I wasn't samefagging I was clarifying that I don't agree with OP that soldiers are innocent killing bastards but I agree with him that I don't think they deserve to be bowed to, my first post might have been a little unclear.
>>
>>55335544
They fought for big business, nothing to be proud about.
>>
File: 1443227177776.jpg (85 KB, 530x504) Image search: [Google]
1443227177776.jpg
85 KB, 530x504
>>55337299
You should try parading in Vancouver. Every year:
>walking back to my car after the ceremony ends
>B-BABY KILLERS! YOU GUYS KILL BABIES!
>How's it feel to be part of such an islamophobic organization?
>CONGRATULATIONS, MAKING A LIVING OUT OF MURDERING INNOCENT PEOPLE, YOU MUST BE PROUD, WOW
>>
File: us military suffering iraq.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
us military suffering iraq.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>55335544
The troop worshipping has reached levels of full retard here.

Now I appreciate that soldiers are willing to lay down their lives for what they believe in but their sacrifices have turned into just another excuse to sell stupid shit at discounts and glorifying turning little brown kids into glass. All while Vets' suicide rates are at an all time high.

Morrakiu put it better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qQ24eAJoWQ
>>
>>55338594
There's more to that thank you than you think. Unspoken immediately afterwards is "so I don't have to" -- die, get maimed for life, get PTSD, make incredibly poor life choices, have my wife or girlfriend cheat on me while I'm away, etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 850x400
>>55339317
>excuse to sell stupid shit at discounts and glorifying turning little brown kids into glass. All while Vets' suicide rates are at an all time high
I fail to see what's so bad about either of these
>>
>>55335544

I agree. Nowadays the American army is just for teens who like to dress up and kill innocent brown people.
>>
>innocent
>>
>>55339872
Maybe we should be taking care of the vets we have now instead of engaging in mutual masturbation and starting the wars that create more PTSD-afflicted vets?
>>
>>55337171
Bravo.
>>
>>55340066
Shut up nigger lover. Don't let Ahmed tell u what to do all the time.
>>
>>55338035
Ease off of the green weenie
>>
>>55336674
I would discipline these girls so much
>>
>>55335544
Of course a German wouldn't know about having any kind of national pride.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 403x403
>>55340433
>>Schwartzkopf

Now I know what's going on ur just a Jewish shill. GTFO JIDF
>>
File: 82nd airborne desert storm.jpg (65 KB, 430x640) Image search: [Google]
82nd airborne desert storm.jpg
65 KB, 430x640
>>55340998
>Schwartzkopf
>Jewish Shill

You mad Saddam fanboy?
>>
>>55335795

HANS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>55335544
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.