[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpilled countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: 9Hj5LIN.jpg (149 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
9Hj5LIN.jpg
149 KB, 640x960
What countries are the most redpilled? I'm looking at what moving to a country that wouldn't let a person like WEED MAN LMAO run for head of state. What countries are redpilled and provide a decent standard of life? Is Norway redpilled (I was maybe looking to move there)?
>>
>>55334849
Norway is a naive country. Most norwegian media is leftist but comment sections on news websites are very much redpilled.

If push comes to shove i think norwegians would actually fight back. We're all affraid of our welfare system breaking down because we're taking in so many "refugees" and it will cost us triple digit millions of money to sustain them all.

We have our pension oil fond to keep us floating for a little while longer. But eventually we're going to drown like rest of europe.

Have a look at our oil fond and you'll see how much backup money we currently have.

If we were to spend it all we'd be living in utopia but that will never happen.

http://www.nbim.no/en/
>>
>>55334849
amsterdam
>>
>>55334849
Also forgot to mention. Norway is not a fully member of EU. So we don't have to accept all of their bullshit.

Every time there has been a vote to join EU we've always voted NO because fuck EU. And i pray it stays that way.
>>
>>55335164

Thanks Norbro.
>>
>>55335354

Forgot to ask something. What do Norwegians think of western immigrants?
>>
>>55335448
Very positive. Most norwegians accept immigrants who are willing to work and earn their lives.

I work at a hospital and have to work with a lot of people from many countries like spain, various african nations, china, mexico etc. and they are all cool people.

We look down upon immigrants who come here to leech off our welfare.

As long as you learn our language and speak it somewhat OK we are very accepting for the most part.
>>
>>55334849
Finland, Denmark or Swizerland seem very redpilled.
>>
>>55335760
>>55335649

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll do my research!
>>
>>55335822
I think moving to Denmark is the easiest because suomi is a shit language and many swiss peope dont really accept foreginers
>>
Kosovo is redpilled desu, all though it has some corrupt politics we have a decent modest life, moderate muslims we literally beat gay people, they tried to attend a homosexual gathering but some of our football fierce fans "Plisat" destroyed their preparations even the police hesitated to stop them.
>>
Poland is based as fuck, get rosetta stone and learn that and within a few years you are ready to become a citizen of one of the last few right wing countries in the EU
>>
>>55337549
>>55336069

Thanks bros!
>>
>>55337697

Sounds interesting... Maybe I will!
>>
>>55337549
>>55337697

How many people speak English over there? Not that I would be a total NEET, just wanna know so I can communicate when I first land.
>>
>>55337923
Well most of albanians here are not familiar with english but people in their mid 18-35 know english, albanians attend english courses in their schools
>>
>>55338261

Ok! What do Albanians think of Christians?
>>
File: IMG_0210.jpg (333 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0210.jpg
333 KB, 1600x1067
>>55338558
>>55338558
All though most of albanians here are muslims, we have interfaith tolerance and pay respect to christians as well and other religions. Here's a big cathedral in Pristina
>>
>>55338994
Whats the job situation like and avg internet speed?
>>
>>55338994

Wow! That church looks beautiful! What's society like over there? How accepting are they of foreigners?
>>
File: Mon.jpg (52 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Mon.jpg
52 KB, 500x375
Monaco
>>
>>55336069
What's the situation like in Austria?
>>
>>55339226

Can someone live there who isn't necessarily super rich? Heard lots of millionaires live there.
>>
>>55339062
Our job situation is pretty bad, we have low wages but still we manage to live, i have a uncle who has an Phd in pharmacy but he didn't manage to get a job for 4 years, he's now in Germany with his family seeking a job, his son finally managed to join a soccer team probably he'll be a proffessional soccer player. And we have good internet connection
>>
File: Liech.jpg (278 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Liech.jpg
278 KB, 1000x750
>>55339321
I'm assuming no honestly.

This is sadly the situation with many isolated red pilled countries. Another example of this would be Liechtenstein
>>
>>55339360
you guys make breddy gud pizza in New York City, only a little worse than actual Italians
>>
>>55339062
>internet speed is your second priority
For fucks sake, is the internet really that important to you?
>>
>>55339187
are you seriously debating between moving to norway or albania? Albania the shithole of the balkans.
>>
>>55339187
We're pretty friendly, i have some german and english neighbours
>>
>>55339943
I mean i see them sometimes but i don't know if they live in my neighborhood
>>
>>55339760

I'm more leaning towards Norway. I just didn't expect to hear about Albania and I was curious.
>>
>>55340046

I also was more open to various ideas. I just want to avoid constant liberal and SJW shilling 24/7.
>>
The most obvious answer has got to be Switzerland, with Italy as another option, perhaps also the Czechs. Poland, Russia, Hungary etc don't count because no one wants to live there, might as well include the slightly white and incredibly xenophobic white African countries if that wasn't a factor.
>>
>>55334849
Japan/Korea think marijuana is just as bad as heroin/cocaine
>>
>>55341530

Would Japan or Korea accept foreigners or are Japanese/Koreans incredibly xenophobic?
>>
File: justin_trudeau.jpg (268 KB, 1200x922) Image search: [Google]
justin_trudeau.jpg
268 KB, 1200x922
>>55334849
Canada lmao
>>
>>55340729
based italia.

Part of the EU, but angry romans at heart.

OP should only move to europe if he's 100 percent white.
>>
>>55342279
This
>le ebin Italians are subhuman meme
Fuck off, our ancestors built one of the most successful western empires in history.
>>
>>55342279
>>55342828

What's Italy like? How based have they been lately?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.