[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VOLDEMORT DID BOTHING WRONG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 480x300
After Voldemort is defeated and global wizard equality is achieved, the influx of half-breeds and less-capable wizards into Hogwarts and other magical schools grows dramatically. Criticisms of this change are met with accusations of bigotry, including calls of "you are starting to sound a lot like You Know Who with that talk!" This process continues, with miscegenation becoming "all the rage" for the next hundred years.

By the year 2100, magical blood lines have become so diluted that very few people can actually use magic. Magical creatures find that they cannot communicate with students at school, wands begin to refuse ownership, and tensions rise as "pure" students begin to unite. The fear of a return to the Dark Days is still strong, and those critics who raise concerns over the decline in quality and use of magic are called "bigots" for their anti-muggleblood views.

In more progressive circles, prominent "intellectual" wizards begin to suggest that magic doesn't really exist- not objectively, anyway. It is merely a social construct, and witchcraft and wizardry can manifest themselves in many different forms, most of which don't involve the use of magic at all. This is met with great approval by the majority of muggleborns, though there is still discontent among those who continue to actually use magic "correctly".

To combat growing discontent, the Ministry of Magic decrees that "flagrant displays of magic" are now illegal on school grounds, as this can result in prejudice and feelings of unwelcomeness for muggleborn witches and wizards, who are utterly incapable of casting spells (even those who manage to keep wands). The school removes most of it's "applied magic" curriculum, instead replacing it with "Justice-Oriented Magic" and "Muggleborn Studies", which focus on present-day social issues and the various expressions of "Alternative Magic" that are popular at the time, such as Ouija boards, Tarot cards, and divination of palms and tea-leaves.
>>
fucking nerd
>>
>>55334848
I'd read that. I always thought the Harry Potter plot seemed too contrived. "Bigots want pure blood for no reason!" Yeah, sure
>>
>>55334848
i must admit i keked
>>
>>55334848
The most retarded thing in the Harry Potter is the concept of Muggle studies like really not one wizard would have a basic concept of simple machines?
>>
>>55334848
>It is merely a social construct
Completely lost it there.

>>55335078
They can't use muggle machines because they use electricity and magic intereferes with it or some bullshit. Also they don't need to.
>>
File: Voldemort.jpg (17 KB, 672x400) Image search: [Google]
Voldemort.jpg
17 KB, 672x400
>>55334848
Why did they change his eyes? He was supposed to have snake eyes for fucks sake, he looks like a uberfag without them
>>
>>55334848
JK Rowling knew.
>>
>>55334848
noice.
>>
File: 1444452760504.jpg (717 KB, 1400x900) Image search: [Google]
1444452760504.jpg
717 KB, 1400x900
>>55334848

Isn't it actually canon that muggle-borns have a harder time using magic? Hermonine always complained about having to work harder to achieve the same results.
>>
>>55334848
screen cap
>>
>>55335217
That was just the "70c to the dollar!" bullshit. Hally Porter is SJW trash
>>
>>55335146
Yes but this magic is just some way of using an extradimensional energy source to circumvent the laws of physics to achieve an effect. Magic is literally hacking reality basically.

Though this magic itself would be impossible to fully understand as it screws the laws of physics as a basic effect.
>>
>>55334848
10/10
>>
good concept desu
>>
>>55334848
>and wizardry can manifest themselves in many different forms, most of which don't involve the use of magic at all.

This quite destroys your analogy as warcraft is far more powerful than magic and a wizard can he killef with a gun shot.

Good post otherwise.
>>
File: 1242534005480.jpg (82 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1242534005480.jpg
82 KB, 720x479
>>55335369
>>55335146
>>55335078

Like they have to study things that don't make sense in order to make them work.
>>
>>55334848
I'm glad I'm not the only one one whose been thinking this. Voldemort was the good guy. Dumbledore and his followers want to race-mix wizards out of existence because of their fetish for non-wizard Subhumans.
>>
>>55336945
I was going for a Sweden type thing.

>There are no ethnic swedes, anyone can be Swedish!" etc etc

>there are no true wizards, anyone can do magic in their own way!
>>
>>55334848
The Malfoys are Aryans and portrayed as the evil guys, though. Draco kept calling Hermione as mudblood for being a daughter of non-magical parents.

It's contrast of what you said, in Harry Potter J.K. Rowling is actually promoting multiculturalism. A mudblood like Hermione can cast spells easily unlike Ron and Harry who are a pure-blood.
>>
>>55338362
I know, I was just counter-signaling
>>
>>55334848
someone kill the woman who made this. . Politically
>>
White people are magic
>>
>>55334848
Brilliant. Best thing I've read on /pol/ for at least a year. 10/10
>>
File: 1397992005001.png (8 KB, 539x449) Image search: [Google]
1397992005001.png
8 KB, 539x449
>you will always be a muggle
>>
>>55337736
Voldemort was a bit crazy and too selfish during the second coming desu. I would have still chosen him, though, at least until a better candidate showed up.
>>
>>55338362
Harry isn't completely pure-blood, he's half mudblood.
>>
>>55334848
10/10. Someone please screencap it so I can save it. I'm on my phone atm so too lazy.
>>
>>55339898
Only read the last book. Werent both his parents wizards? So then he should be pureblooded
>>
>>55334848
Voldemort was himself a half-breed.

Actually a lot of death eaters are half-breeds, they seem do not care much about it
>>
>>55337736
Dumbledore is also gay.
>>
File: 1442219127612.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1442219127612.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>>
>>55338295
i thought you were doing for racial stuff

>race is a social construct! there is no genetic evidence even though phenotype is a direct expression of genotype

>since we cannot conclusively point to a cut off between muggles and wizards, there is no such thing as wizards
>>
>>55339982
His mother was a mudborn.
And you should read the first 4 books at least..they are the best. 5 is pretty good and dark too. And 6 is so cool
>>
>>55340021
I was going for something "Last Ringbearer"-esque. The story as written doesn't make any sense because in JK Rowlings version

>death eaters are mostly mud bloods including Voldemort himself
>but they are obsessed with racial purity
>but racial purity is pointless because wizard blood has nothing to do with wizard skill
>but that doesn't stop a bunch of very educated wizards and witches from becoming purists

IMO the story makes no sense. The motivation for the bad guys is too hamfisted. In reality, I bet they were probably right.
>>
>>55339982
Basically he's like a 3/4 but little more impure. But his father is very noble ancestry so maybe that makes a bit up for it.
>>
>>55340399
I agree.

She probably just put mugbloods as purists to ridicule that everybody was mixed and all and .

Like the "theory" that Hitler was semi-jew
>>
>>55340977
Or that old myth that the Jewish boy was called to the front of the class to show off his "aryan master race features"
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 796x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 796x461
I read the last book because I couldn't wait years for the last movie and was really curious what would happen. I remember really enjoying it, with lots of unpredictable stuff happening like who's animal spell (against demontors/expecto patronum I think) was the one in the forrest or that Harry ended up being a descendent of the wizard with the invisbility robe.

But going to another topic. Have you guys read A song of Ice and Fire/game of thrones?

I mean I love magic and all, but the magic in these books are a bit more 'realistic' if I can use that word with magic. Maybe it's because im a bit biased cuz I loved medieval shit like kings n knights.

Also STANNIS, STANNIS, STANNIS!

Seriously look up Stannis defeating the wildlings from an audiobook from youtube fucking epic.
>>
>>55339982
Muggleborn = born of muggle parents
Half-blood = born of a wizard and a muggle OR a wizard and a muggleborn
Pureblood = born of a wizard and wizard(pure or half-blood)

Harry was half-breed cause his father is pureblood but his mother was muggleborn

Theres something saying that he's half-breed in somewhere, don't know wewre
>>
>>55334848
oh my god this would actually happen
>tfw you finally realize that Slytherin wasn't necessarily Hitler and wanted blood, he just wanted magic to stay the way it is and protect his own people
>>
>>55334848
Pretty impressive and subtle irony
>>
>>55339982
He had muggle relatives
>>
>>55340977
I also don't but the Hitler is a jew thing.

But jokes aside he had a really really really bad upbringing and youth. Being beaten by his father, losing his mother to cancer, being homeless in Vienna or wherever he was, WW I veteran etc.

Also his parents were niece and nephew.
And Hitler fucked/liked/loved/obsessed over his own niece.

So /pol/ memes aside. Hitler was kinda degenerate in some ways. He also did meth, was against smoking, and also a vegetarian.

Source: read his biophraphy, really fucking detailed.
>>
>>55341354
*buy
>>
>>55341175
>le half blood prince
>>
>>55341153
The magic on ASOIAF is much better than in others books. On that the magic always have a price(and not a small price) and can't be used like in HP or even in LOTR where they cast spells like a machine gun.
>>
>>55341175
> don't know where

Maybe the start of every single one of the books, where he's living with muggle relatives?
>>
>>55335170
You're worse than heretics who claim Jesus lost his virginity.
>>
>>55337736
Dumbledore was also willing to sacrifice Harry merely to defeat his rival. And treated Snape's sympathy for Harry with disdain.
>>
>>55341354

Loved his niece isn't weird at all for XIX century. The Habsburgs usually marry cousin with cousin, uncle with nephew, etc. As they're the rulers of Austria-Hungary, it's expected that they people do the same.

About meth it isn't weird for that time too.
They used it for medical purposes.
>>
>>55341449
I mean literally saying that he is a half-breed

Like, "Potter, you're a half-blood" or something like that
>>
>>55334848
Harry Potter literally did nothing wrong
>>
File: ASOIAF.jpg (111 KB, 736x1177) Image search: [Google]
ASOIAF.jpg
111 KB, 736x1177
>>55341153
Targaryens since Aegon's sisterwives Visenya and Rhaenys are actual 'pure-bloods' because of incest. The Others are not pure either, they need half-Other to procreate. The way to see Baratheon children is by their hair, dark brown is inherit, that's the reason why Jon Arynn and Eddard Stark was sceptical about Joffrey's claim to the throne.

George R.R. Martin is against any kind of war, his sci-fi novels are for anti-war and for multiculturalism. His subtle main character in A Song of Ice and Fire: Jon Snow is for multiculturalism, a son of Rhaegar a Targaryen and a Lyanna a Stark. Jon is for Wildings and Westerosi living together thus letting them through the Wall. Ygritte, a wildling fell in love with Jon, now Val is also flirting with Jon.
>>
>>55341664
Hitler used Meth because that quack Morell gave him countless injections of things that was believed to help him medically; originally it was to help digestive problems. Near the end of his life in the bunker he was a total wreck, both physiologically and mentally as a result of all the drugs he was given.
>>
>>55341724

Half-blood = born of a wizard and a muggle OR a wizard and a muggleborn (literally your words)

What do you think a relative is?
>>
>>55341848
Yes, I just wanted to emphatize what I say saying that it's said on book that Potter was a half-blood
>>
>>55341776
>Jon is for Wildings and Westerosi living together thus letting them through the Wall. Ygritte, a wildling fell in love with Jon, now Val is also flirting with Jon.

It's not weird since the wildlings have blood of the first men(Mance Rayder said that to Jon) and the northmen too.
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 764x1025) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 764x1025
>>55341776
GRRM is a hippie agreed. But basically: Being pure Targ means what precisely? Better control of dragons?

Because it does not gurantee it. And incest in whatever universe or species is never very good. Worst targ king ever must have been Aegon the unworthy because of him there were multiple rebellions and the targs were very weak right before Roberts Rebellion because of all that.

Aerys II made a few mistakes true, but he had some great visions when he started his kingship if you read world of ice and fire. Like expanding the Wall further North etc.

Btw really curious who azor ahai is. Jon snow and dany just seem waaay to obvious. Could it be that it is actually Stannis and Lightbringer being Davos?

I know Stannis will die either in winds of winter or the last book buf I just want him to do something epic. I at least want the fucking Baratheons to survive. Their dynasty has the best characters including the Durrandans.

Btw lol'd at Kermit and Elmo Tully in WoIaF.
>>
>>55334848
lol nice post m8 i like
>>
>>55341153
Is it normal if I find the Targaryen -particularly that Daenerys bitch- to be the epitome of degenerate? because that's why I cannot stand that show.
Degenerate as Harry Poo in the Loo, I say.
I'll stick to Tolkien's books -not the movies, god forbid- and glorious Middle Earth, thank you.
>>
>>55339982
>Only read the last book

Really?

Were you not completely lost the whole way through?
>>
>>55343717

see: >>55341153
>>
File: house_targaryen.png (392 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
house_targaryen.png
392 KB, 1920x1080
>>55343516
Targ loyalist for life.
>>
File: 04.jpg (543 KB, 900x1125) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
543 KB, 900x1125
>>55345759
Regardless, don't you like your LoTR too, Great Britain? because I really think that must be one of your greatest creations ever. Million thanks you. :)
>>
File: Westeros.jpg (142 KB, 720x729) Image search: [Google]
Westeros.jpg
142 KB, 720x729
>>55343516
>Is it normal if I find the Targaryen -particularly that Daenerys bitch- to be the epitome of degenerate?

Daenerys is really badass in the books. In season 5 instead of showing her whipping Drogon, Drogon rescues her from the Sons of Harpies.

>>55343348
>Btw really curious who azor ahai is. Jon snow and dany just seem waaay to obvious. Could it be that it is actually Stannis and Lightbringer being Davos?

In https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf people there such as myself have read 1-5 books several times, it is quite obvious and most of the community (240k members) concluded that the main character / Azor Ahai is Jon Snow. Be careful if you go to that subreddit though since people are posting candid pics of the season six sets.

Daenerys even had a vision in the House of the Undead where there is snow in the throne room and a blue rose growing in the ice wall. The blue winter rose symbolizes Lyanna, before she ran away with Rhaegar she received a crown of blue winter roses from him in the tourney. And it is likely that in the show that they will show the Tower of Joy in the starting scene because it is a flashback.

>>55345759
Btw pic related Westeros is really UK and Ireland upside down. :P
>>
File: 1441972719276.jpg (73 KB, 399x395) Image search: [Google]
1441972719276.jpg
73 KB, 399x395
>>55346286
Most of my friends don't like lotr. They say it's too black and white good versus evil, whereas the greys of got are more realistic and engaging. That actually makes me personally offended. I think lotr is an essential part of our heritage.

Firstly, because it is the seminal work of the entire fantasy genre. A masterpiece of originality, linguistic virtuosity, mythologising and imaginative world building on a scale never attempted befrore. And secondly, literally part of our heritage. It makes norse and celtic culture and mythology accessible in a pop form.

When I read it as a kid, it sounded like echoes from our legendary past. I literally cried when I saw the first movie at the cinema. And again when I saw it at the Royal Albert Hall with the London Philharmonic Orchestra playing the soundtrack live. To this day it is the single most brilliant thing I have ever seen. And I got Howard Shore's autograph.

That all might make me sound like a faggot. But basically, ye, I liked it.
>>
File: 1434439890253.jpg (952 KB, 3222x2136) Image search: [Google]
1434439890253.jpg
952 KB, 3222x2136
>>55346834
>Btw pic related Westeros is really UK and Ireland upside down. :P
I know. A map of Westeros is on the wall in front of me. ^^
>>
>>55347245
>not liking LOTR
I swear to god this will be a "trendy" thing soon
>>
>>55347352
That geography looks absolutely nauseating, it's almost grid based.
>>
>>55347506
It really triggers me.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>55345759
>supporting viserys and daenerys Targaryen. Dany thinks its more important to rule over some shitskins and change their culture rather then bringing order and unity to her true home.

>not supporting Stannis Baratheon

>>55346834
>Dany fucking shits herself in the books kek. In the books she fucks up just as much but it makes more sense cuz she is 14-16 and horney as fuck.

I've also read the books 2 times over + World of Ice and Fire. And know about the Rose. But it seems just waaaay to obvious to me. Even the showfags already know it. Song of ice and fire isn't lotr with a happy ending or black and white. Hell even Jorah as Azor Ahai makes more sense to me than Jon Snow being it.

But I could just be influenced too much by Preston Jacobs. I don't believe his latest sci-fi and genes stuff though.
>>
I just fucking the whole song of ice and fire/game of thrones franchise. It's like a shitty Dune without any of the cool future concepts.
>>
>>55347686

I agree with Preston Jacobs that the ASOIAF will not end a massive war but instead peace since the author is a hippie. Jon Snow is just there as mediator Like this thread in reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/23p48r/the_true_nature_and_purpose_of_the_others_and_the/.

>The true nature and purpose of the Others and the ending of the series

We've gone full off-topic kek. ASOIAF is just too good. So many subtle stuff to notice on rereads. Hopefully, The Winds of Winter comes out next year and BEFORE the HBO adaptation. Jorah looks like a puppy in the show whilst fucking creep in the books.
>>
File: 1435003815713.jpg (863 KB, 1400x1614) Image search: [Google]
1435003815713.jpg
863 KB, 1400x1614
>>55347686
Of course, irl I am pro-Stannis.
>>
>>55348213
Agreed on Jorah. 40 year old man who was already married liking/loving a 14-16 year old girl? I mean jesus christ.

I just wish Stannis would get a son. If the Baratheon dynasty will die at least let the Seaworths live. They are so based. FOR THE NIGHT IS DARK AND FULL OF TERROR
>>
>>55348553
Bad writing. The entire show since season 4.5 was shit.

But Stannis actor is still fucking good to be honest family. I wonder since they didn't show him death, if he might come back for season 6?

Fucking hell, they will probably give Jon the entire liberating the North plot. They will ruin the Iron Islands by only showing Euron and not Victorian or Aeron. Probably a very gay kingsmoot if any.

I will only watch season 6 to see if Stannis is alive and maybe to see a return of Blackfish.
>>
File: 1435003742765.png (2 MB, 1680x1674) Image search: [Google]
1435003742765.png
2 MB, 1680x1674
>>55348788
Checked.

Stannisfags haven't committed suicide yet. An off screen death would be very lame for Stannis. But then D&D do hate him to fuck, so it wouldn't surprise. Jews fear the white man.
>>
>>55349333
Nice pic. By R'hollor I hate these cunts.
>>
Harry Potter is at best a mixed bag when viewed through a liberal lens, at least if you're trying to use it to further an agenda. Does it promote pureblood and muggleborn mixing? Yes. But it also heavily promotes a meritocracy as the "true" way, where everyone has a niche in what they're good at, down to the elves happily accepting their roles as servants. It also heavily, HEAVILY stresses the importance of self defense and remaining vigilant against evil, even from your own government. This is driven home to the point that the so called unforgivable curses are used by many of the protagonists without any real moral quandary, so long as the situation was just in calling for their use. Dolores Umbridge is also being a walking example of every example of tyranny you are warned about in history class, and the resistance against her always being portrayed as right and just. Even the Ministry of Magic itself is shown to be a deeply flawed an inept organization, being corrupted and infiltrated by nearly every character in the books. Against the context of modern Britain, it reads far closer to V for Vendetta than Peter Pan, which is saying something. Even through all the witchcraft, the characters celebrate Christian holidays and have Christian weddings, as well, even if the actual religion is not mentioned. As far as use in propaganda, it's not a very good one, especially if you're pushing immigration with pure and mudbloods who are both still drawing a very heavy line of magic and muggle anyway.

tl:dr I think Harry Potter has more good themes than subversive ones.
>>
>>55334848
>Voldemort did bothing wrong

Yeah, he can't both for shit.
>>
>>55349610
SJWs believe they are fighting against tyranny. However, it is a tyranny they have defined themselves using spurious logic.
>>
>>55347245
>LOTR is too black and white

kids only think this way because they don't understand the work. Millennialsa and moderns largely don't, this is probably due to the fact that LOTR is primarily a philosophical and religious work. It is profoundly anti-modern and does not espouse the generic egalitarian morality you find in GOT. This makes it barely intelligible to plebs, who can't see past the bare narrative facts of the story and into the depths of the mythology and the treatment of God, mythology, and technology
>>
>>55341520
What does this even mean?
>>
OFFICIAL /POL/ LOTR ALLEGORY

Sauron = The jews

Mordor = EUSSR

Goblins = Marxists

Orcs = Niggers

Haradrim = Sandniggers

Saruman = Merkel

Wormtongue = Jew media

Aragorn = Hitler

Gondor = Nazi Germany

Rohan = France

Shire = UK

Elves = Nords

Dwarves = British Empire

Eagles = USA
>>
>>55351191
That makes no fucking sense at all.

Also
>Shire = UK
>Dwarves = British Empire
wtf?
>>
>>55334848
reminder that daniel radcliffe is a yid
>>
>>55335217
That's only because she was a girl.
>>
>>55334848
Into the /trash/ it goes
>>
File: 1436019006243.jpg (8 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1436019006243.jpg
8 KB, 235x235
>>55351191
>obviously didn't observe Tolkien's parallels to the Bible
>Dwarves = white Europeans

Uhh, the Dwarves were actually Jews. Cast from Zion, they fought to reclaim it. Except in real life, they didn't..
>>
>>55338362
They even made them blonde. Kek
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.