[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For some reason it's just coming to my attention that islamophobia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Star_and_Crescent.svg.png (68 KB, 2000x1882) Image search: [Google]
Star_and_Crescent.svg.png
68 KB, 2000x1882
For some reason it's just coming to my attention that islamophobia is a really large issue in America in the older demographic. People don't even know what the word "Muslim" defines yet there is widespread panic at the sound of it . What the hell is wrong with people? People are not inherently bad, and no culture's fundamental values teach evil.
>>
>>55334193
Its /pol/ what did you expect?

Jesus would be sad
>>
>>55334193
>>55334417
i mean what more can you say, its /pol/ that's all
>>
File: 1446496347501.jpg (181 KB, 1024x676) Image search: [Google]
1446496347501.jpg
181 KB, 1024x676
But Islam doesn't like dogs.
>>
>>55334193
see how long you would last in a muslim country, infidel
>>
>>55334193
the devil is evil
the devil's religion, islam, is evil
the people worshiping the devil are evil

we're not afraid of you

we're afraid of what we will become when we kill all of you
>>
>>55334193

Didn't Michigan just get it's first majority Muslim city council?

R.I.P. USA they are taking you over from the inside! How long before only Christians are allowed government posts by law in the USA? ISA? Islamic States of America.

How long before the US army stages a coup like Egypt to keep Muslims out of US government, local or national level? Civil war? Is it going to get that bad?
>>
>Hating Islam is a bad thing

Why am I anti-islam? Because Islam is anti-me.
for me to accomodate the ideals of islam in my life, i would have to go against most of the things i consider to be central to my identity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIaGWURONRU
>>
I never met Attila the Hun either, and I know nothing of his religion, but I know enough of history to figure that he and his thugs were probably dickheads
>>
>>55334193
It's not, actually. "-phobia" isn't even accurate. It's not that they fear Muslims, they just don't like you.

We already have a bunch of savage unamerican niggers over here, we don't need them in sand color.
>>
>>55334193
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Just watch this and shut up.
>>
File: 1440362637193.jpg (233 KB, 984x728) Image search: [Google]
1440362637193.jpg
233 KB, 984x728
>>55334193
>>
>>55334193
Reminder that 9/11 happened only 14 years ago.

Fuck off, Achmed. Fuck your shitty religion.
>>
>>55334193
Cool clock, Ahmed.

Also they are probably scared of the "convert or die" approach mudslimes have.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.