[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Indians even human?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1446203844061.jpg (160 KB, 768x866) Image search: [Google]
1446203844061.jpg
160 KB, 768x866
Are Indians even human?
>>
>>55333423
can ants buy a russian rocket and launch it to mars?
eh? can they?
CAN THEY?
>>
At least their diaspora is good.

>The model minority label also includes South Asian communities, in particular, Indian Americans, because of their disproportionate socioeconomic success.[48] For example, according to the census report on Asian Americans issued in 2004 by the US census bureau, 64% of Indian Americans had a bachelor's degree or higher, the second highest for all national origin groups. In the same census, 60% of Indian-Americans had management or professional jobs, compared with a national average of 33%. Indian Americans, along with Japanese and Filipino Americans, have some of the lowest poverty rates for all communities, as well as one of the lowest rates of single parent households (7% versus the national average of 15%). Indian Americans also earn the highest average income out of all national origin/ethnic groups. This has resulted in several stereotypes such as that of the "Indian Doctor".[49]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_minority#South_Asian_Americans
>>
File: 1446370747915.png (352 KB, 641x321) Image search: [Google]
1446370747915.png
352 KB, 641x321
>>55333667
>>
>>55333675
that only applies to the filtered ones
>>
Former Portuguese Goa is one of the places in India with the lowest levels of public shitting compared to the rest of the country.

I'd say they're the only Portuguese colony that kinda went right.
>>
>>55333423

Western hindus aint that bad desu

they word hard mostly..except the few scroungers...but they dont push hinduism on anyone and they dont chimp out when they see us consume beef

you would never know they worship them as gods unless you was told

hindus are a small part of british culture now,my hometown and many others integrate many elements from the colonial days into our crests..mine has an elephant and we love curry britains 2nd fav dish behind the roast dinner.

wouldnt be the same if we didnt have the hindu cornershops also

the ones in india though are a different breed..

>DESGNATED

>STREETS
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Why is this allowed?
>>
File: 1446381449432.png (801 KB, 704x820) Image search: [Google]
1446381449432.png
801 KB, 704x820
>>55333969
it wasn't a colony tho, it was a full state
>>
>>55333982

also their women mix with us..and hindus dont mind it i think because they despise the cast system and due to them thinking "we are better" because we are white they find it a honour for a white guy to date one of their women? imho anyway

muslims see their women as off limits but our women as free game..you have to sneak about behind their families back if you want paki pussy

proper worth it though lol
>>
File: Indian-Poulation-Outside-India.png (119 KB, 595x457) Image search: [Google]
Indian-Poulation-Outside-India.png
119 KB, 595x457
>>55333423
Speak for yourself
>>
File: 1203323500306.jpg (12 KB, 142x132) Image search: [Google]
1203323500306.jpg
12 KB, 142x132
OH MAN I

REALLY GOTTA

TAKE A

SHIT

HEY LOOK A SIDEWALK

PERFECT
>>
>>55333667

argentino, como no, comentario de subnormal.

ˢᵐʰ ᵗᵇʰ ᶠᵃᵐ
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.