[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strawpoll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 16
File: Road rage.jpg (31 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
Road rage.jpg
31 KB, 500x337
What kind of drivers annoy you the most?
http://strawpoll.me/5966891
>>
>>55333086
based left lane fuckboi voters

these people need to be gassed. at least 5 times a week i stop at a red light and tell people to roll their windows down and scream at them to go back to drivers ed and that the left lane is for passing
>>
>>55333638
fuck it

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00029XH36?ref_=cm_cd_al_qh_dp_i

purchased. im installing this into my challenger as soon as it comes and i'm just going to start blasting people to move the fuck over from now on

so sick of these fucks. i live in a wealthy chicago suburb and drivers here are so retarded i just can't take it anymore
>>
Anyone other than OP care to explain?
>>
I hate the assholes who know their lane is going to end and just want to speed up and merge and slow everyone down.
>>
>>55333086

Tailgators.
Yeah I know that most everyone has a complete disregard for the speed limit these days (which means the police aren't really doing their jobs) but failing to keep a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you endangers all parties involved and has no tangible benefit.
>>
>>55334141
Speeders for me. Fucking small dick faggots who overcompensate by playing road warrior. I get the urge to follow them to their house, tie them up and torture them.
>>
File: 1446583452132.gif (468 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1446583452132.gif
468 KB, 500x350
I drove next to a guy who was loafing in the left lane AND on his cell phone; it was right in front of his face and he was tapping away.
I almost brake checked him.
>>
>>55334451
>all speed limits posted make sense
>everyone should take their time going from point A to B because a sign says so
>people are incapable of altering their speeds without killing 400 children

Speed limits where I live, half make no fucking sense. Most of them exist as an excuse to ticket people and leech tax money. You can't into thinking outside the box, you just see a sign and think it must make sense.
>>
>>55334444
MOVE THE FUCK OVER AND NO ONE WOULD BE RIDING YOUR ASS.
>>
>>55333086
Where's the Asian choice?
>>
>>55334451
>small dick faggots

Also, quit doing this. Women do this. Resort to the penis argument when it's completely irrelevant. Not one person in the history of man kind has ever gone "oh man i'm so insecure about my tiny dick, better speed"
>>
People that cannot bare to be behind someone slower than them for .5 seconds, so they're constantly changing lanes.

People that pass you and speed up when there's a red light clearly up ahead.

People that take too long to merge into a left turn lane
>>
>>55334162

I hate people who don't understand how merging works and sit in a single lane for miles waiting like fucking idiots. It's quicker for everyone to use all available lanes and merge at a junction... At least in London. But you get people who sit in single file waiting to get through who get pissy when someone uses the free lane and then refuses to let them in.

It's should be part of the test but it only really applies in big cities.
>>
>>55333086

Easy. Wetbacks in 30 year old Datsun pickup trucks with a bed full of fucking landscaping gear bounding about.
>>
>>55334668

Most limits are there to make money especially when there are loads of cameras. Here in London there are fuckloads of '20 is plenty' areas but thankfully almost everyone disregards it and carries on at 30.
>>
>>55333086
where's "women" ?
>>
>>55334830
>People that pass you and speed up when there's a red light clearly up ahead.

Some people just like to have fun while driving. Driving for some people isn't about whether or not they have a traffic light ahead of them.

I had some 50 year old idiot in a shit 90's civic the other day pull up to me and laugh, I asked him what his deal was he bursts out laughing and goes "I JUST THINK ITS SO FUNNY YOU SPEED WHEN YOU KNOW YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO STOP IN A HUNDRED METERS!!!"

I told him maybe in his next life he won't be such a failure to drive a shit box at age 50 he would have a nice muscle car to accelerate fast without caring because fast cars are fun and sports breaks exist.

Then i peeled out at the light, got ahead of him, stopped at the next red light then lit him up with about 30 seconds of smoke. Get rekt faggot.

>>55334944
exactly. we have tons of these bullshit speed limits where i live and they don't reflect traffic flow or take into account it's not even a residential area. we have plenty of 40 areas where everyone regularly does 60 because it's a desolate fucking 4 laner going through a forest and people have shit to do
>>
>>55334830

It's hilarious when you see some asshat weaving in and out trying his ass off to get ahead only to pull up alongside them at the next lights after chilling out and pootling along.
>>
>>55334830
>People that cannot bare to be behind someone slower than them for .5 seconds, so they're constantly changing lanes.

I did this when I first got my license. I was constantly weaving around cars, but I tried to pass a big RV and nearly hit a stopped car that I couldn't see.

Biggest wake up call short of actually crashing.
>>
>see car swerving and cutting people off
>younger or middle aged woman playing with her cell phone

every time
>>
>>55335027
And he's just laughing at you for ruining your tires.

And he's probably laughing at you because he used to be like you.
>>
File: image.png (438 KB, 690x647) Image search: [Google]
image.png
438 KB, 690x647
>>55333086
>what kind

All of them who aren't me
>>
>>55334682

But I'm already in the right lane and I'm keeping my distance from the car in front of me.

This is not a game. By riding someone's ass then you are putting yourself and some driver/family in danger needlessly. That driver/family should have every right to open fire on you until a safe following distance is established.

Bonus!:
Imagine how quickly the traffic jams would disappear from our roadways if people kept their distance and cars have room to merge into their lanes as needed and react to things ahead?
>>
>>55333086
The ones in the fast lane, that I pass in the slow lane.
>>
No more super slow drivers. That elimites the need for tailgating, and left lane loafers id they aren't going slow.
>>
>>55335096
>own a muscle car
>think I care about "ruining my tires"

I put $1400 of tires on my car every spring. It's something I save each month for. You think I give a fuck? If you own a sweet fucking muscle car do you really think I care about the cost of gas or tires?

Man some people sure are clueless.

>used to be like me

>laughing because his wife took all his money and house and now he has to drive a 2k shitbox and laugh at successful white males in their late 20's who own multiple cars

Totally man, one day I'll look back and see the folly of my ways! Such wisdom. So wizened.

>>55335151
well that shits retarded and i wont defend tailgaiting in traffic like that
>>
>>55334668
Well here they do. When I see a guy younger than 25 driving 20% or more over the limit in settled area makes my blood boil.

They are usually poor working class kids trying to act tough behind a wheel or a well off one who drives his daddys BMW to get noticed. Both groups in 80% of cases also have windows all the way down, blasting stupid music.

Lacking self discipline and rampant ego is what differs boys from men.
>>
>>55333998
You should go to Nigeria.
>>
>>55333086

Audi and bmw drivers. They all tend to be tryhards
>>
>>55335291

I'm not defending tailgating either...
>>
Haven't had a dl or insurance for about 5 years. I can't stand people that ride in the left lane. I stick to the right.
>>
>>55334845
How is it faster for everyone to have one asshole budge everyone in line?

Who cares if people are lazy, this isn't the fucking daytona 500. What's the rush?
>>
tailgaters. it's not even the people behind me that gets me, it's when I'm with someone who's about 5ft away from the vehicle ahead, going 55+. I can literally feel my grey hairs coming in
>>
Normally my bane is left lane loafers clogging up traffic, but lately I've been in the city for school, and the horn honkers are pissing me the fuck off.

I'm not even driving around here at all. It's just there's always some fucking asshole blasting his goddamn horn because he's in a backup of cars, but all the other cars around him are also in the backup. Who the fuck is he honking at? The guy a block up? What's honking your horn in this situation going to do? All it does it keep me up at night while I'm in my apartment with this shit going on right outside.
>>
>>55335048

I was doing that too when I first started driving a delivery van. Wasn't long before I learned that just chilling out and keeping like 4 car spaces back was so much easier, less stressful and actually quicker in the long run.
You cant win in cities or traffic. The best thing to do is just take it easy. It gives you plenty of time to change lanes, to brake, to anticipate traffic... It's like the less fast you try to go the quicker you actually get around.

It's very rare that you can actually get ahead by pushing it which is why it's so funny to see idiots trying to weave through traffic like they're getting somewhere when all theyre really doing is winding themselves up and putting everyone at risk.
>>
>>55335377
He's in Chicago so he's basically there.
>>
high beamers and aftermarket headlight niggers are the WORST in Texas

these niggers drive their lifted trucks / escalades / jeeps and absolutely blind anyone who drives a sedan or smaller

it's like having a spotlight shining into your rear window
>>
This thread is full of niggers that get mad during their daily commute.
>>
>>55334830
>People that take too long to merge into a left turn lane

You're the one that doesn't understand how mergers are supposed to work.

It's supposed to function like a zipper. Everyone naturally spaces out so that cars can align themselves smoothly into one lane.

It's the assholes that feel that absolutely need to get over to the other lane a mile before the actual merger that fucks everything up and causes there to be backups before the mergers. I always just scoot around them and merge at the ACTUAL merge location like you're supposed to.
>>
>>55335459
>>55335342

I don't know what it is about bimmer drivers but they always do this shit. Someone cuts you off trying to get ahead at a junction? 99% its a BMW.

That and Prius drivers. I think here a lot of uber guys use then. Theyre fucking everywhere and its almost always some fucking tool with a shitty foreign licence doing retarded maneouvers in traffic.
>>
>>55334444

Checked.

Also to your statement, it actually has a tangible benefit for all involved, ever hear of drafting? Cuts down on the form drag of the car in front AND that of the car behind.

My main concern with following close is that shit gets kicked up and hits my sweet ride. Also people smother their brake pedal, they seem unable to judge closure rates and anticipate speed changes so I like to be able to see what's in front of the car in front of me. I drive a sports car and have played well over 9000 hours of FPS games so me being able react and out brake whatever is in front of me is practically a certainty.
>>
>>55335500

I'm saying when there are two straight ahead lanes that narrows into one and everyone sits in one lane instead of using both and merging one after another.

These lanes exist to be used and its so much quicker and more efficient when people do.

Instead people get all pissy when they see some cars use both lanes then merge, as they supposed to, by the junction. That's how they work. That's who theyre supposed to be used.
>>
>>55333086
>http://strawpoll.me/5966891
Forgot the one where nigger plays his bass middle of traffic.
>>
>>55335688

>implying niggers have jobs and cars

Good one anon.
>>
>>55334162
This.there's so many lanes like that here in this shit fuck city of montreal.took me an hour to get across a three lane bridge, because one lane was closed midway through.

All of us in the 2 lanes would of been on our merry way, if we didnt have to stop and let in every idiot who wanted to save 60 seconds and ultimately slow EVERYONE down because they sped down to the construction junction.
>>
If I'm going 5mph over the speed limit and you're passing me you're probably a terrible driver in all other aspects.
>>
>>55334444
I have a "PLEASE STOP TAILGATING ME" sign in my car, on the floor in the passenger's seat that I hold up for tailgaters to gander at while I drive 10mph below the speed limit just for them. If my crappy USB plug-in SD card reader weren't dying on me I'd upload a pic.
>>
>hurr durr women drivers

Pensioners are a fucking menace to the road. People that begin to lose their faculties after retirement should be forced to retake their driving test periodically.

White Van man is one huge tosspot as well.
>>
I voted high-beams but what I really mean is anyone with badly aligned headlights, fucks me right off.
>>
>>55334451
this. of everything a person does in life, we have the highest chance to die driving around. why not slow down a little bit and get there safe. you are still going faster than a fucking horse and anyone in history up until recently
>>
All of them.
>>
>>55335027
The insecurity in this post holy shit.
>>
>>55336187

Black and Asian women are tenfold worse let me tell you. Just a complete obliviousness to what is going on at all times... Zero spacial awareness to boot.

You can spot them a mile away thankfully and I'm always right when I call it and pull alongside to see some nigress or old Chinese lady hunched up over the steering wheel because they're too stoned/blind to be driving.

Then you have the white yummy mummies in their urban assault vehicles carving up the road more due to entitlement than poor ability. Theres a special place in hell for those bints
>>
File: huh.png (205 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
205 KB, 505x431
>>55335027
>I told him maybe in his next life he won't be such a failure to drive a shit box at age 50 he would have a nice muscle car to accelerate fast without caring because fast cars are fun and sports breaks exist.
>Then i peeled out at the light, got ahead of him, stopped at the next red light then lit him up with about 30 seconds of smoke. Get rekt faggot.
>>
>>55336554
Yeah when I see someone driving like they don't know whats happening it's ALWAYS a nigger
>>
>>55333086
Why isn't girls driving guys an option?

Triggers me everytime I see that shit
>>
>>55336781
Oh yeah I never want to be in the passenger seat in case people think I can't afford my own car or something.
>>
>>55333086
The ones on bikes
>>
File: Clint-Eastwood.gif (2 MB, 315x272) Image search: [Google]
Clint-Eastwood.gif
2 MB, 315x272
>>55333086
Cunts that believe it's their job to police traffic and get upset if I'm speeding or passing or some other useless rule I ignored.
>>
>>55335869
It is only more efficient FOR YOU

The lanes just don't abruptly end so idiots like you who can't read the 3 fucking signs aren't killed.
>>
>>55334944
Even our school zones during pick up/drop off times are 25 mp/h (in Victoria). In South Australia they are a ridiculous 10 mp/h though.
>>
>>55335869
>Instead people get all pissy when they see some cars use both lanes then merge, as they supposed to, by the junction. That's how they work. That's who theyre supposed to be used.

This, there is a video somewhere of somebody being blocked from using the other lane when is empty for about a mile and all the comments say 'yeah fuckin prick he should wait in the queue like everyone else'

fucking idiots
>>
>>55334845
>It's quicker for everyone to use all available lanes and merge at a junction

it's also far, far slower

man, it's almost like everyone in one lane is.... already merged!
>>
>>55333638
>left lane is for passing
only on highways without left turn lanes
>>
>>55333086
Mine are the highbeam niggers

>lifted truck
>badly aimed lights
>retardo ricer lights

a literal road hazard
>>
>>55337422
I fucking hate the retina piercing blue ricer lights, I'm pretty sure they are illegal here but people still use them on their shitty 2005 Holden Commodores.
>>
>>55337173
All merging early does is effectively make a two lane area into one lane. Idiots such as yourself all merge early because their brains aren't complete enough to be able to handle something as delicate as merging, so you take the inefficient and lazy way out and merge early. And all this does is back up traffic more than it needs to had everyone merged at the merger as they were supposed to.
>>
>>55334830
>People that pass you and speed up when there's a red light clearly up ahead.
I saw some dumb ass do that in front of an 18-wheeler. The person was lucky that the 18-wheeler had just enough time to stop half an inch off of his bumper and that is with the guy scooting up all the way to the bumper in front of him.
People are just fucking stupid on the road.
>>
>>55333086
I don't see Asian in your poll
>>
>>55337533
>turn a two lane into one lane

because one lane disappears, retard. it is way better to merge safely instead of waiting at the last minute and causing slowdowns
>>
>>55333086
I drive a lot at night, and holy hell I wish i could shoot people who drive through the city with their brights on.
>>
File: 18nadbdqx422hjpg.jpg (179 KB, 800x818) Image search: [Google]
18nadbdqx422hjpg.jpg
179 KB, 800x818
>>55337357
Not in most states. Fuck Illinois.

http://jalopnik.com/5501615/left-lane-passing-laws-a-state-by-state-map
>>
I would get rid of the people who don't talk about politics.

>>>/trash/
>>
>>55333086
How is there not the "Zoom forward before free way construction to cut in the front of the traffic line before the lane ends" option? Fuck those shitheads
>>
>>55333086

fuckers who dont use their blinkers when turning or changing lanes, especially on the
highway

>>55333638

you can bite my cock, faggot
>>
>>55337742
>doesn't specify what roads are affected

I bet that's only for interstates and highways
>>
>>55337328

But you're wrong though.

It's quicker to run down two lanes for a mile and then merge. It literally is.
>>
File: 0123.gif (277 KB, 610x862) Image search: [Google]
0123.gif
277 KB, 610x862
>>55337826
i hate that shit too, but something I've noticed after driving for a living is that the majority of people on the road don't look further than the car immediately in front of them. they have virtually no situational awareness and its fucking nerve wrecking.
>>
File: 1418594617650.jpg (31 KB, 384x511) Image search: [Google]
1418594617650.jpg
31 KB, 384x511
>>55337986
>slow down to a crawl to let people in like a zipper

or

>everyone just drives the speed limit

maybe britian is just a nation of terrible drivers
>>
>>55338090
They don't even drive on the correct side of the road.
>>
File: 1418598073710.jpg (68 KB, 313x334) Image search: [Google]
1418598073710.jpg
68 KB, 313x334
>>55338122
i know, right?
>>
>>55334830
Honestly on the second point I would argue for the opposite of that- so many times I've been driving down a street and had somebody anxiously speed past me and merge in my lane...just to instantly slam on the breaks and take a needed turn. The stupidity of it blows my mind, but since I seem to be the one weird person who doesn't get affected by road rage all it does is confuse the fuck out of me.

The one and only thing that actually makes me upset is when I'm turning and the guy behind me whips into the other lane to pass me. It's one of the most selfish and needlessly dangerous moves that you can make. Not only for you, since you obviously didn't have enough time to check the neighboring lane and look ahead to make sure you wouldn't have to slam on the brakes, but also for me and the guy behind you, because the chances are that the guy behind you doesn't see that I'm almost at a dead stop and didn't get a warning because you whipped to the left instead of flashing your break lights. This has caused so many accidents and I don't want to force some innocent bystander to pay for our damages when you were clearly the cause of the disaster.
>>
one thing that really steams my hams is when someone is in the left lane, slows to a complete stop, then merges into the center lane
>>
>>55334830
>People that cannot bare to be behind someone slower than them for .5 seconds
>They overtake
>Overtake them 5 minutes later up the road

Literally every fucking time.
>>
>>55338377
>they shoot ahead at 2-3x speed limit
>you casually roll up next to them at the stop light
>that guy who thinks he can squirt past you before he hits road work
>he hits the road work
>>
File: beamerboomers.jpg (184 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
beamerboomers.jpg
184 KB, 1536x2048
>>55335459
http://www.galwaydailynews.com/2015/01/15/scientists-confirm-link-bmw-ownership-asshole/

Professional driver here. This is absolutely true, there are no worse asshole/clueless/annoying drivers than bmw drivers. Combine that with any other annoying demographic of driver behind the wheel and it's absolutely enraging.
>>
>>55336041

I love it
>>
File: download (3).jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
9 KB, 225x225
> Three lane freeway

> Sitting in the middle lane going exactly the speed limit overtaking nobody
>>
People who think they're in a fucking hurry everywhere and constantly change lanes and accelerate for no reason
>>
>>55337568
Most people have never driven anything longer than 10-12', and have no concept of what it takes to stop a big truck, especially a loaded one. It drives truckers crazy, and if they can't stop and end up bumping the guy, he'll be out screaming "YOU REAR-ENDED ME!!!"

It's why I always give a wide berth to large rental vans. Chances are they're being driven by a Fiat driver who's moving and has no idea how to drive such a large vehicle but it's legal with a general license.
>>
Taxi drivers are the worst.

Semi trailers can be a pain, but generally the drivers aren't too bad and don't drive like dicks on purpose.
>>
>>55338579

>tfw just bought a BMW

feels good man.
also I signal all my lane changes and i think tailgating is a capital offence. Sorry we don't all drive toyotas, get over yourself you hateful poorfag.
>>
>>55337876
My theory is they're too busy jerking-off/schlicking over how awesome they are to use their left hand for anything else.
>>
>>55337568
Trucks leave that gap on purpose so they can coast in first/second gear to the light and take off as soon as it goes green without coming to a complete stop. It's easier for them, and quicker for the general traffic flow.
>>
If you overtake someone and then don't maintain that speed, they should be legally permitted to high beam you until you speed the fuck back up.
>>
>>55333086
>http://strawpoll.me/5966891
i don't give a shit about any of these
>>
>>55338579
>tfw driving a BMW and with New Jersey license plates.

at least I'm not an Asian woman
>>
File: 1378349605257.jpg (488 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1378349605257.jpg
488 KB, 1920x1080
Literally no one in Canada believes in the concept of left passing lane. On a 3 lane highway, 75% of the time the right lane will be the fastest because all the fucktards pile into the leftmost lane

It drives me nuts
>>
>>55333086
If you are unable to properly merge you should be given the death penalty to be honest family
>>
>>55333086
niggers
>>
>>55342924
>Literally no one
Stop doing this
>>
>>55335291

You legitimately sound like a gigantic faggot. Hope you die in that shitty generic muscle car
>>
>>55335291
>saving for tires
Are you a nigger?
>>
>>55335151
do you even understand the concept of traffic?
>>
File: large.jpg (32 KB, 500x439) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
32 KB, 500x439
>>55333086
Fucking jacked up trucks. They're a menace to everyone and they speed excessively.
>>
>>55343487
Same concept as this tard >>55335291

At the end of the day, they dont really get in your way... it's just a hobby. It's a gay, overcompensating hobby, but I can't say they frustrate me too much.
>>
File: archerII.jpg (278 KB, 1600x1212) Image search: [Google]
archerII.jpg
278 KB, 1600x1212
Driving anywhere that you have to share the road with others sucks desu.

That's why I joined the aviation master race(pic related). It's expensive as all fuck, can't fly on bad weather days, etc.... but I don't have to share the road with all the plebs and I get there faster so for me it's worthwhile.
>>
>>55343283
stay mad poorfaggot
>>
>>55343387
$1400 isn't chump change, adults tend to budget known expenses, welcome to real life

when you own 2 cars, a house, and have a half a dozen hobbies or so you tend to have to think ahead and plan for known purchases. this is just common sense shit
>>
>>55343641
>overcompensating

Oh look another woman who talks about people compensating for penis size with big or fast cars. Congratulations on thinking like a woman! Insert irrelevant penis complex into purchasing decisions for fun cars! Wow how neat :^)

People like you are beyond transparent with your jealousy. No one has ever bought a fast car or a big car because they were insecure about the size of their dick. It's never happened once.

So you either, don't think about the meaning of what you're saying, or are jealous. Those are the only two options considering what you're saying has 0 relevance in reality. Good work, Susan.
>>
File: Cumberland-CID.jpg (184 KB, 2400x1193) Image search: [Google]
Cumberland-CID.jpg
184 KB, 2400x1193
>>55333086
People who refuse to go around. On two lane (each way) roads, slow pokes who sit in the left lane are scum but when there are six or seven lanes, the speed of each lane gradually increases the further left you go. If I'm going the speed limit in the second to the right most lane and there are four or five empty lanes to my left, don't get on my ass trying to make me move to the right most lane, which has merging and exiting traffic on it. Go the fuck around. There are many more lanes over there. They're there for faster traffic, use them. There's no right to go thirty over the speed limit in the right lanes. That's what the left lanes are for. Going 90 in the right lanes doesn't hide you from the cops, it just makes being involved in an accident more likely.
>>
I live in a rural area outside of town, and the people driving 5-10 miles under the speed limit on the single lane highway going to town, that speed up when you're able to go around them piss me off to no end.
>>
>>55338231
Also, in my area (Raleigh) there is an epidemic of assholes that will actively try to make you unable to merge/turn. It's too stupid to have thought of when making the poll, but there are actually people out there who will see you trying to merge into their lane and will speed up/slow down to keep you in that lane. I don't know if it's a conscious act or not, but when the lane you're in suddenly decides that it's now a turn-only lane and you need to get out before you're stuck on 440 for the next 20 minutes these drivers become the reason why the act of murder exists.
>>
>>55333086
Why was asians not an option?
>>
>>55344900
This. Especially when it's old retiree fuckers doing it during rush-hour. Or even worst: when some retard pulling a shitty small trailer or poorly tied load goes slow during after-work commute.
>>
File: early_merge.gif (251 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
early_merge.gif
251 KB, 460x460
>>55337687
His point is that merging correctly (i.e. not early) is more efficient and safe. People like you are doing it wrong because they think they're making the better choice, when they're actually fucking it up for everybody.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.