[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the next few years, an uprising is inevitable in many European
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: killinniggas.jpg (96 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
killinniggas.jpg
96 KB, 500x250
In the next few years, an uprising is inevitable in many European countries, It may not have as much of an effect here in the UK. But if it does, how the fuck do I protect myself? I have nothing but kitchen knives and a chainsaw.
>>
>>55332667
It won't happen, white people will slowly die off.
>>
>>55332777
>It won't happen

This. Not in the UK anyway. Orwell was right when he identified Britain as an inherently anti-revolutionary culture.
>>
>>55332667
Buy a gun and learn how to use it and practice with it.
>>
The dumb ones will try to revolution, the smart ones will have alot of babies and avoid major cities.
>>
>>55333018
>The dumb ones
>will try to revolution
>>
File: Dewalt-16-.jpg (90 KB, 630x321) Image search: [Google]
Dewalt-16-.jpg
90 KB, 630x321
>>55332667
Don't think for a second that an uprising/racewar whatever will not occur. It's not if, it's when. See if you can order one of these babies on amazon. I'm not sure what UK laws are against this, but you guys can't even have knives, so it might be tough. If you have to, do a dead drop somewhere secure.

Automatic battery-powered nail gun. You probably won't be traveling anywhere, as you're on an island, but it's great for home defense
>>
>>55332966
You need to jump through hoops and do a couple of backflips to get a gun here, unless you're a farmer or you can hunt deer it's next to impossible.
>>
>>55333362
Same thing here but I did it because:

1. I care.
2. It's not like I don't have the time considering I have time to shitpost here.
>>
>>55333362
Then hunt deer
>>
File: amffffffff.jpg (27 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
amffffffff.jpg
27 KB, 650x365
>>55332667
>unregistered knife and chainsaw
>>
>>55332667

u need vaseline for your tight asshole, not weapons.
>>
>>55332667
>knife
Enjoy prison m8
>>
>>55333362
>my life may be in danger
>golly gee it's a bit hard to get a firearm

Buck up, buttercup. Get your ass in gear and get that ball rolling. The sooner the better. You have time to bitch on /pol/ about being nogunz, you have time to get a license. Go over to /k/ and ask for some Brit advice if you do not know what to do.
>>
>>55332667

Join the CPSA and find a ground near you, make new friends, buy a gun

https://www.cpsa.co.uk/find-a-club
>>
File: shtf advice.jpg (2 MB, 1504x2964) Image search: [Google]
shtf advice.jpg
2 MB, 1504x2964
Move away from the city
Get a license to own and store a firearm
Stockpile food enough for at least a few months
Get in shape, if you're too fat or too swole you'll have a bad time
Get a license to collect edged weapons(why not HEMA is cool)
Get illegal weapons too(they might come for the ones you obtained legally)
Bury stuff on or around your property(think time capsule with stuff you might need and dont want others to be able to steal)
Read pic related to fuel your paranoia

now get a bowlcut and a rhodesian flag and shitpost while we wait...
>>
>>55334179
Basically this. Also pretend to not be Jewish. I may find a nose prosthetic and change my name to JOHN NOTJEW SMITH.

Delicious paranoia...
>>
>>55332777
>yfw whites become the new jews

O D E U S
D
E
U
S
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.