[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like Trump but I don't know how I feel about Build Wall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: Sad_Jacked_Pepe.jpg (85 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Jacked_Pepe.jpg
85 KB, 960x960
I like Trump but I don't know how I feel about Build Wall movement. One of my best friends in college dropped the bomb that she was illegal after a year of knowing her and to think that I would have never had that relationship because of Build Wall saddens me greatly.
>>
Maybe you can form friendships with people who aren't criminals in the future.
>>
Trump won't actually be able to deport all the Mexicans. Presidents have limited power. Trump could only slightly stem the tide of immigration, not reverse it.

And I don't believe in a million years that this country is going to turn extremist anti-immigrant, so electing Trump isn't some slipperly slope to eventually deporting everyone, either.
>>
Who needs friends anyways? You always have the internet.
>>
>>55332890
>>55332928
;_____;
>>
>>55332659

He's only saying it to get votes. It's impossible to deport all the illegals, or even stop the flow. Building a wall of that size is such a monumental undertaking too, it would be impossible to do it in even two terms
>>
you could always marry her. Problem solved
>>
>>55333095
Shill, he's going to do it in 2 years, under budget, and the trail of tacos will commence as planned
>>
How come my parents can come here legally from shit holes and these kids parents can't?
>>
>appeal to emotion

This is how I know you're a leftist shill and probably a cucc too.
>>
>I like Trump, but I like criminals too
>I don't know what to do, I am from reddit
>>
Things I Pull Out Of My Ass: The Thread.
>>
Give her the D and a ring you fucking faggot, problem solved.
>>
>>55333640
>>55333401
She's a lesbian. She married her girlfriend when it became legal in NY but she was illegal for most of her life living in America.
>>
>>55332659

Don't put your personal relationships before the future of the state.

The survival of the West matters more than anyone's personal relationships.
>>
>>55333906
An illegal lesbian.
I hate her already.
>>
>>55332659
>muh feelings

God you're pathetic
>>
>>55333988
This.

If you care so much, OP, tell your friend not to be a dirty wetback and re-enter the country legally.
>>
>to think that I would have never had that relationship because of Build Wall saddens me
I don't understand this kind of thinking. Had she not been able to get in, you wouldn't have felt the absence because it never happened. Do you think about every scenario that could have happened had things been different and get sad about it?
>>
>>55334279
Yes I do which is why I'm pro life desu.
>>
>>55332659
no room for petty feelings
11 million people can be deported and should
B U I L D W A L L
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L
>>
File: 0011.gif (330 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
0011.gif
330 KB, 500x356
>>55332926
This, OP. People already here would be given amnesty and efforts would be made to slow the amount of illegals getting in. You could never stop them all. The meme that Trump is going to deport all the Mexicans is coming from those in power because Trump is a much bigger threat to them than any other candidate.
>>
>>55332659
boohoo who fucking cares
BUUUIILLD WAAAALLLL
>>
File: ricky_fuckoffityland.jpg (141 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ricky_fuckoffityland.jpg
141 KB, 500x375
I worked with a Somali guy (half Indian for better or worse) who was great at our job, absolutely HATED nigger attitude, and was great to hang out with. I understand that my wish for an all Scandinavian Sweden means no more connections like that but that's the sort of feelz argument that put us in this mess in the first place. Selfishness can't come before national integrity.

BUILD THE WALL
>>
>>55333095
its really not that hard to deport illegals you fucking shills. We've done it before, we can do it again.
>>
I like Candidate X but I don't know how I feel about the movement to punish tax evaders. One of my best friends in college dropped the bomb that she was a tax evader after a year of knowing her and to think that I would have never had that relationship because of jailing tax evaders saddens me greatly.
>>
>no illegal mexican f4iend
>find a white gf instead
the horror
>>
>>55332659
You're telling me an illegal immigrant is taking someone's spot in a college campus? She probably got in using government programs too. Fuck her, she deserves to be deported.
>>
>>55332659
>not immediately calling INS

Trump: "You're Gulag'ed"™
>>
>>55332926
There are already laws on the books empowering the executive branch to stop illegal immigrants and deport them. The only thing stopping the President is 1. Congress's refusal to fund the wall they already authorized construction on and 2. the active desire of Obama and Bush to not enforce immigration laws because of special interest groups.

No new law needs to be passed. The President merely need enforce existing federal law and the Congress merely need fund existing programs.

If we want to talk about laws to change they number and source of LEGAL immigrants, then yes, the President would need to go to Congress.
>>
File: 1429718291181.jpg (23 KB, 318x307) Image search: [Google]
1429718291181.jpg
23 KB, 318x307
The whole wall thing is just too lofty. It's gonna get passed through committee after regulation after consultant until 'Border Wall' becomes the name of some program where border-patrol gets some gimmicky gadgets and gestures of concern are passed to the Mexican government.
>>
>>55335223
The US already has a law passed in 2006 authorizing the executive branch to build a wall. The only thing stopping it is Congressional funding and a President who would actually do what Congress tells him to do.
>>
>>55335030

Especially with things like the NSA and smartphones. We'll finally be able to put the NSA to good use.
>>
>>55332659
you would have found a nationalist white girl eventually tho
>>
File: 1447031907287.jpg (274 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1447031907287.jpg
274 KB, 1024x576
The people who say "the wall will never get built" don't understand what Trump ascending to the Presidency would symbolize.

Trump becoming President of the United States would be a rejection of both the Democrats and the Republicans since Trump is essentially a third-party candidate running in the GOP. He would have a mandate larger than the one Obama had in 2008 due to the symbolism alone.

Any person in the House/Senate who doesn't vote to fund the Wall will find themselves out of a job come 2018. Trump could just call them traitors who put special interests ahead of the people.

He would have Congress by the balls.
>>
File: sick kant.jpg (21 KB, 250x360) Image search: [Google]
sick kant.jpg
21 KB, 250x360
Principle of consistency.

What if everyone did this?

You can not make an exception because someone is a good person. You must look at the whole nation.

If we knew tomorrow that the world would end, the last murderer must still be hung today.
>>
>>55332659
>appeal to pity trumps logic
>>
>>55333093
Kek op wants to stick his chip in the bean dip
>>
>>55336491
Could he not erect at least a temporary wall by executive powers?
>>
>>55332659
Do you love her?

Your answer matters.
>>
>>55332659
gf has questionable family members.
Still voting Trump.
Tbh, I doubt he's going to deport every illegal. Especially if he's going after the worst ones first. I think your friend will be fine senpai.
>>
>>55336643

I would prefer that action, since Congress is an institution infested with traitors. The executive branch has been steadily gaining power at the expense of Congress, so it would be lovely to see Trump shove reform down the throats of the Progressives and fake-Conservatives.

But I don't know if he could, since it would be difficult for the executive--even if he's a billionaire--to allocate money since Congress are the ones whose entire job it is to distribute funds.
>>
File: 1447029648981.jpg (78 KB, 650x350) Image search: [Google]
1447029648981.jpg
78 KB, 650x350
>>55332659
fuck your friendzoned bae, bitch is going back
>>
File: ayyy.jpg (79 KB, 582x517) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
79 KB, 582x517
>>55332659
>being friends with the vaginal jew
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.