[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't Mexico getting kekd?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 13
File: 1447003987989.gif (156 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1447003987989.gif
156 KB, 500x282
Why isn't Mexico being targeted by the liberal faggots?

Its already a jew paradise here, whatever they spout on TV gets unconditionally swallowed by 95% of the population, we have no guns to defend ourselves with, hell the vast majority of the time we don't even call the police because they will only make things worse.

Mexicans works the longest and hardest shifts in the entire world for shit tier pay already. Everyone already knows democracy is a lie, no one asks shit from their governors.

Considering how 'easy' it currently is to cross the northern border, it seems like a perfect opportunity to get more Ahmeds to America.

The UN barely mentions Mexico on this matters, why?

Not that I'm complaining tho, it just seems funny that at this rate Mexico will become the greatest country on earth for non muslims by doing nothing at all.
>>
read a bok nigger
america is the new promised land
its better than europe ever was and will be
>>
The whole cukc meme is mostly a anglo saxon and germanic thing. Have you noticed spaniards and italians aren't with it?

we mexicans are the related to them genetically, its in our blood to not get cukced.
>>
>>55332405

Only if you are brown enough tho.
>>
>>55332278
they will come for you soon.

they're only in america right now because that's where their parents houses are.
>>
>>55332428
>its in our blood to not get cukced.

your blood is literally the result of kekolding you indio dumbass
>>
>>55332278
Because Mexico is too dangerous and scary for liberals to go outside.
>>
Except the goal of cultural Marxism is to flood SUCCESSFUL countries with shitskins to form a perpetually poor and uneducated underclass to serve the elite. Flooding shitty Mexico with more shitty people doesn't accomplish anything unless you own stock in machete sharpening businesses.
>>
Think of it as blessing.
You're just the right shade of brown to where liberals sympathize with any plight you have.
Once we whites are wiped from existence, then the lighter shades of brown and mixed will be the targets.

Ad naseum until blackness like the void.
>>
>>55332547
american indian culture has no concept of kucking. They have no concept of paternal financial responsibility. The male adults of the mother's family provide for the offspring by default. it's literally impossible to get kuked in this system.

fucking anglos brought "muh child supoort gibs" over from europe. then they brought niggers. shaking my head family.
>>
>>55332787
When you say "cultural marxism" what you really mean is "liberalism." I'm an actual Marxist and it's strange always being blamed for the world's problems. We lost! And still people hate! We don't like liberalism either! Fuck Keynes.
>>
>>55333025
Convincing all the poor people to "Rise up against the white capitalists for your fair share of goods because something something exploitation by your opressors" sure sounds Marxist to me. Although if you really want to argue over semantics and "muh true meaning" then liberalism would be for people's individual liberties not this progressive everything done by white people is bad movement currently plaguing western civilizations. Really though the argument of what really is and isn't relevant to your special brand of Marxism belongs in another thread this one here is more or less about shitting on Mexico for not even garnering attention from poor third worlders and perpetually butthurt protestors.
>>
>>55332278
M8, Mexico is a çuck nation. Interest rates for some credit cards are over 70%, we let so many undocumented Central Americans inside Mexico, the elites become richer and the average Juan becomes poorer and has to serve its master. Mexico is the liberal paradize.
>High taxes
>No guns available to purchase legally by the masses
>High interest rates
>Media controls election outcome
>Takes a shitload of migrants
>can't into strong military.
Mexico is more Çucked than the US
>>
>>55333471

That is some common core tier reading comprehension right there.
>>
Mexico already has that majority of its population stuck in a slave caste getting paid pennies a day. You already are the Jewish endgame.
>>
>>55333025
fuck off im marxist and i know liberalism is the savior.
>>
>>55333619

Your phone keeps you from understanding what you read?
>>
>>55332716
This. Wouldn't look good for boatloads of Mohommads to get jointed, go missing or end up digging cartel tunnels.
>>
>>55332278

The kekening is to turn white counties into Mexico, a small elite ruling over brown retards who work for very little money and have no concept of a working democracy. Why would they bother you now?
>>
>>55334000

You really believe muslims will obey an outsider?

Name a single muslim country ruled by a non muslim / liberal faggot.
>>
>>55333471
>>55333539
The gringo is right jose.
Interest rates are retarded in Mexico.
A law abiding citizen can only buy shit tier equipment for their own defense, but if you actually use it you end up in jail, there is nothing like "self-defense" in our constitution. Meanwhile criminals can get .50 Barrets, and Ak-72
Taxes are inhumane, we practically pay more for gasoline than Americans, despite actually having oil ourselves, it is even more expensive than importing it.

He is wrong on the media side. The last election was decided without the media, the PRI flatout bought the election.

Our borders are a joke, the D.F is full of central american scum.

Our military only serves to repress the population but it would be annihilated in any real war. We use Cold War equipment at best, our most modern military grade equipment it is simply designed to spot Japanese boats fishing illegally in our waters.

We are not a strong country despite having the resources.
>>
>>55334072

Saudi Arabia
>>
>>55334105

Goddamnit thats not the question pendejo.
>>
>>55334072
>You really believe muslims will obey an outsider?
>Name a single muslim country ruled by a non muslim / liberal faggot.

This is true, Yuropoors really fucked themselves by having that many kebabs on their clay.
>>
>>55332278
Because there's no jews here.

>>55334105
Wrong, there's castle doctrine in Mexico.
>>
>>55332278

you pretty much described memerica m8ty

but i'll pretend i didn't see this so i won't feel like mock you
>>
>>55334171
It does answer the question frito pendejo.
>Why isn't Mexico being targeted by the liberal faggots?
>>55333549
> You already are the Jewish endgame.
Don't you see it? We are the pagliacci.
>>
File: LogoTelevisa.jpg (26 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
LogoTelevisa.jpg
26 KB, 600x315
>>55334316
>>
>>55333860
This. Mexico is dangerous enough that any troublesome sand-niggers would disappear before "duh media" had a chance to "interview" them.

>>55334244
>Because there's no jews here
Wrong.
>Wrong, there's castle doctrine in Mexico.
But there's also no gun rights...
>>
File: cry more.jpg (17 KB, 307x363) Image search: [Google]
cry more.jpg
17 KB, 307x363
>>55332856
>>55333549
>>55334000
Your country is only 30% actual white with only 16% of your population having blue eyes and the jews continue beating you to death fuck off angry mongrels in denial, our cities have more whites than yours nowadays.
>>
>>55332278
some mexican tumblrinas try, but it doesn't work
they just doesn't have the same ammo that murrican tumblrinas have
>Im right cause racism, muh white supremacy, if you don't agree with me you are a bigot

racism is not even close to be a mexican problem like in america, a more well known "problem" in mexico is classicism, but that's another story
>>
>>55332278
Because Mexico already got kekolded and wiped out genetically hundreds of years ago
>>
mexicans will continue to toil away in misery until they embrace genius sperm banks to increase their intelligence. With genius sperm, mexicans will become more intelligent and productive, and a lot wealthier. They will be able to sit back and relax and live in mansions with dozens of servents and armed security guards.

But go ahead, don't take eugenics seriously, keep toiling away, digging that ditch, building that wall, fixing the car, or toiling in the field picking vegetables. Suffer, or prosper, it is your choice.
>>
>>55334434

are you aware that your politicians come every year to some of our states to beg for workforce to migrate into your country right?

if not, i find not only laughable the fact that you pretend you know shit about Mexico, but also makes me doubt of the optimal use of your 2 digits IQ
>>
>>55334594

>says the amerikuk getting replaced by niggers and wetbacks

no one will ever embrace eugenics again as long as the UN continues to force their shit on everyone
>>
File: Yankee tears.png (53 KB, 346x364) Image search: [Google]
Yankee tears.png
53 KB, 346x364
>>55334506
Why is he wearing the confederate uniform Jose?
>>
>>55334631
I would happily welcome any number of Mexicans if it kept sand-niggers out of my country. As long as you're good Catholic, and hate Muslimes, you're welcome here so far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>55334394
Televisa is not run by jews yet

>>55334434
Then why does Mexico have a decent amount of guns?
>>
>>55334723
You tell me, there's only one gun shop in your entire country so my guess would be "illegally."
>>
>>55334723

Army and cartels.

How stupid are you ese?
>>
>>55332278
the jews want to jew money out of countries, you dont have any, paco
>>
>>55334394
they sure act like jews, but they are not jews
televisa has their own different agenda
>>
>>55334772
>ese

why do expats use such meme words?

hell not even cholos use them anymore, but good meme posting so far my friend.
>>
>>55334710
Because you stole it from the Mexican military colleges? It's the like uniform the niños heroes were wearing.
>>
>>55334790
I guess you got more money right cebollita??
Lmao
>>
>>55334839
Huh, well that's pretty interesting actually.
>>
>>55332278
>be mexican
>get beheaded
>step outside to get churros
>get beheaded
>>
>>55334833

You must embrace our local memes, its our culture after all.
>>
>>55334754
>>55334772
Why countries with huge armies have no guns ten you stupid morons?
>>
>>55334921

no mexican says that, stop pretending to be one and go back to /cum/ you canuck
>>
>>55334947
Because private fire-arm ownership laws and the size of your nations' military have nothing to do with each other?
>>
>>55334947

They don't have cartels you asswipe.
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (202 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
202 KB, 690x388
>>55333471
>Literally every point is bullshit
>his proxy didn't even work
>>
>>55334862
more than you? yes
>>
>>55335162

Actually Argentina was the reason for this thread, your country is just as shitty as Mexico and yet you are swarmed with femininsts and liberal retards.
>>
>>55335047
There's a calculated number of max 300 thousand people within the cartels, and the number of guns in Mexico is 30 million, stop being retarded

>>55335041
Because you said the military skewed the number of guns.
>>
>>55335162
Jajajaja
Sure buddy Argentina is white and billionaire
>>
>>55334716
>>55334921
>>55335015
>>55335162
>>55335366
And stop talking to yourself you fucking schizophrenic faggot.
>>
>>55335309
I didn't say that, check IDs.

>>55335470
Easy Mexico, don't get ahead of yourself. Use IDs.
>>
I think I know the reason why mexico isn't the same liberal shit hole we are used to ridiculing on pol.

First of all most Mexicans are highly religious they respect family values.
Secondly women there actually work hard for what they receive without bitching.
So when any liberal retard comes out spewing bullshit the first line of defence is our scepticism followed by the reaffirmation that women are considered by society as equals without having to bring down man.
>>
>>55334754
the legality of guns is weird

legally you can only buy guns from that one shop however you can legalize guns you buy from the U.S. although you have to bring them in illegally.

my family owns very large ranches and we have a shit ton of american/belgian rifles and shotguns.

you can get the proper paperwork for them but if the customs agents find you with one coming into mexico they will take it and probably fine you or put you away.

you're also allowed to have a firearm in your home for protection
>>
File: Aridoamerican's computer.jpg (210 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Aridoamerican's computer.jpg
210 KB, 1920x1080
>>55335523
>Is a confirmed proxyfag
>tell us to check the ids

Are you bring cynic or you are actually that mentally ill? It's like how you keep using the ags trip despite being proven fake.
>>
>>55335708
Interesting. The gun laws here are very restrictive but it's totally worth it imo to jump through any bureaucratic hoop or pay any meaningless fee to protect your land, home, and family.

>>55335752
I'm posting from Canada, I guess you're not the leet haxxor you thought you were, Mexico.
>>
>>55335824
I totally believe you :^)
>>
What does Mexico have to do with Ahmeds. I almost want to thank Mexicans for being Mexican and not Muhammadian. Mexicans are civilized people from what I see. I'm sure there are some shit, but I see shit of my own countrymen every day. I still want to get rid of the illegals and build a wall.
>>
>>55332547
The spaniards were the ones who did the keking and the Natives got keked, except they didn't because they didn't really give a shit because of their societal set up. The Native culture was matrilineal, matrifocal, and matrilocal. So the males didn't give a shit.
>>
>>55332278
>Why isn't Mexico being targeted by the liberal faggots?
Because your country is a vast steaming pile of horse shit.

There is nothing worth exploiting.
>>
File: 1434665519683.png (203 KB, 337x337) Image search: [Google]
1434665519683.png
203 KB, 337x337
>>55332278
Everybody fears the cartels. That's why.
>>
>>55337725
Why so mad stevie?
>>
>>55332278
Mexico is what the Marxist want this country to look like. Mexico and Brazil are exhibits A and B. They're the end game.
>>
>>55334072
Dude all Muslim countries until the Arab Spring have been ruled by minority elites. Name one that isn't. Iran and Saudi I guess.
>>
>>55332278
we are pendejo
>>
>>55338166
Speaking the truth makes me angry?

You have the mentality of a 15 year old counter strike gamer.
>>
File: mexico306.jpg (99 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
mexico306.jpg
99 KB, 720x480
>>55338660
But Mexico is liberal free, feminism free, white guilt free, black free and whiter than your cuntry, even Mexico city which is a brown shithole is whiter than New York city or your capital
>>55339175
Yeah, the faggot femboylet is mad.
>>
>>55332278
we were already invaded by "liberals" a lot of commies came here when it collapsed since they were already some operatives here since the cold war trying to make Mexico a Communist country and an ally to the USRR, but they failed and instead they fucked us over with neo-liberalism policies, fucking commies pieces of shit.
>>
>>55335662
>Secondly women there actually work hard for what they receive without bitching.
Funny joke.
>>
>>55332278
because more people are beheaded in Mexico than Syria
>>
File: Womanlet.jpg (80 KB, 787x674) Image search: [Google]
Womanlet.jpg
80 KB, 787x674
>>55332278
we are
my university is having some feminist movement against the beauty contests.
>>
>>55332278
>Why isn't Africa getting kekd?
>>
>>55332278
>Mexicans works the longest and hardest shifts in the entire world for shit tier pay already
You've also got a lot of crime and drugs.

SJW shit is something that can only survive in a protected bubble of luxury and privilege. It's not something hard lives create.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.