[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should being a tranny and not disclosing it be grounds for r
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: RIP America.jpg (36 KB, 309x463) Image search: [Google]
RIP America.jpg
36 KB, 309x463
Should being a tranny and not disclosing it be grounds for rape charges?

>“I don’t feel comfortable in the male gender role.”
>When John* first told me this on a walk through the woods during college, I thought it described a common feeling. Didn’t we all defy gender stereotypes in some way or another?
>I imagined what he might be referring to, and they were all things I adored about him. He loved animals, attentively caring for his pet guinea pig and buying lobsters just to set them free in the water. He had meaningful friendships with girls, who viewed him as a confidant. He was close with his mother.
>But when he brought it up again as we sat on the bed in my dorm room, it had a more serious tone. “I really need you to know, I don’t feel like a man.”
>I still didn’t get it. As a gender and sexuality studies major, I knew what being transgender meant and supported the LGBT community. But I couldn’t tell if he was transgender or just struggling with the tough expectations our society imposes on men.
>“What are you going to do?” I asked him. “I don’t know,” he replied.
>I felt scared. I was only 20, and he was 19 and my first love. He had bought me roses on Valentine’s Day and given me old philosophy books that belonged to his grandparents and we discussed spiritual beliefs that I hadn’t shared with anyone else. I couldn’t lose him. Though I intellectually knew he would remain the same person if he transitioned, I irrationally felt as if some stranger would take his place.

Source; https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/my-first-love-came-out-as-transgender-062344805.html
>>
>would remain the same person
Kek that's not true at all
>>
>>55331833
Yes.
>>
>>
>>55331833

>I fell in love with a faggot
>>
>>55331833
I saw this picture and I thought "Wow that looks delicious, I sure wish I was these kids they look really happy"
Then I realized I was on 4chan, that rainbow cake cant be innocent.
*sigh* Why cant we just have nice things.
>>
>>55331833
No, but if they try to stick me (dick or otherwise), it's self defense when I pop him.
>>
>>55331833
>>55333187

shes cute. would fuck.
>>
>>55333496
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrqJ2fJQGkg

Do I even need to say anything
>>
>>55333345
Why did the gays have to go and fag up the rainbow.

The rainbow was fricking cool, until the gays raped it, and forced it to a symbol of their sickness.
>>
Given that the vast majority of transfaggots wouldn't even fool Ray Charles and look fucking disgusting, I doubt that's really an issue...

no, the real problem with gender delusions lies somewhere else. For instance, the fact that America is so damn gutless, you're making that gross jenner dude a role model for children.

Yeah, truly a paragon of virtue, that homicidal freak of nature.
>>
File: 1444324488702.jpg (361 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1444324488702.jpg
361 KB, 2048x1536
>>
>>55333187
10/10 would tickle her g-spot
>>
>>55333187
would wreck her bumhole t b h f a m
>>
>>55334189
>her
>>55334718
>would wreck her

kill yourself, pronoun-fags.
>>
>>55334781
Xirself, is this better?
>>
>complains about gender roles
>implies that men don't care about animals, their mom, and can't be friends with girls

tranny logic everyone.
>>
>>55331833
T.b.h. that cake looks tasty a.f. f.a.m.
>>
>>55331833
No, just fraud.

If they still manage to fuck you then it's rape AND fraud.
>>
>>55335775
because that's a kek-cake
>>
>>55331833
According to feminists misrepresenting yourself creates a condition of "false consent." They can, and have, successfully pushed for rape charges because they based their consent on lies.

Feminism is all about equality, so it would be sexism to not apply these same rules equally for transfaggots.

If they tricked you, you're a victim or rape.
>>
>>55336139
RARE SATAN
A
R
E

S
A
T
A
N
>>
>>55335144
This.

Also, are lobsters things that live EVERYWHERE? Because isn't setting them free in places they aren't from a bad thing to do? Like, for them and possibly for the local ecosystem?
>>
The 6th Vine marathon is out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5gEh8DfXGo
>>
that cake should be illegal, how dare you infect children with all your food colouring cancer
>>
>>55336326
They'd just die without the right temp or salinity anyway so he's even more if a fucking idiot
>>
>>55331833
Only if he penetrates you.
>>
Ayy /pol/ now has the attitude of feminist

"Waaaaaaahhh (s)he was attractive enough that I wanted to fuck them but then it has a penis !1!! Rape RAPE”
>>
>>55336755
Also this, if you can't tell the difference between and a man and a woman, it's your own fucking fault. No amount of make-up or clothes will conceal masculinity so maybe you're a secret fag anyway.
>>
>>55333883
>dude
Come on Germanbro, I mean, it's the current year..
>>
>>55334967
*him
>>
File: 733.gif (868 KB, 276x230) Image search: [Google]
733.gif
868 KB, 276x230
>>55336418

Liberalism is a mental disorder. These people are living in another world than the real one.
>>
>>55336418
This is seriously triggering me
>>
>>55331833
Butch pre-op transfemale, lesbian
otherwise commonly called a
Straight Cis-Male
>>
>>55336418
wow what the fuck
>>
>>55336418
8:48

mmm yea
>>
>>55336509
That's upsetting. I figured it was something like that, either they'd die in agony or breed out of control. It's a real shame that it's "die in agony."
>>
>>55331833
I'd Fuck the one on the left.
>>
File: 12894128742635.jpg (8 KB, 277x212) Image search: [Google]
12894128742635.jpg
8 KB, 277x212
There is only one argument in favor to be made:

Boipussy
>>
>>55336418
I like how when they pretend to talk from the "cis white male" stereotype point of view, they actually sound reasonable.
>>
>>55333952
I know that girl she goes to my all-male bowling league. She has a fat cock too
>>
god i hate fondant
>>
>>55331833
>Should being a tranny and not disclosing it be grounds for rape charges?

only if the accuser is a woman
>>
>>55346057
i don't know why it is, but although I find the notion of gender transition to be ridiculous, I find petite Asian ladyboys very attractive. I feel like I can't call myself completely straight because of this.
>>
>>55333187
When you go to Eastern USSR...

Now we know where women with Peasant Hands come from!

They are either genetically unattractive, OR they are Soviet Hormone Replacement Therapy Experiments.

- What is to say that Jewish influence after that 1960s in the USA, US Universities, US Professorships, US Science & History, US Political movements, Social Science were not from what E. Michael Jones calls the Jewish Revolutionary Spirit... and phobia against Russia/USSR?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g88GSVYy1Io

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmfMb_8YXkA

Well... then again.

After all the indoctrination and social engineering... are we just races of different kinds of people or socially engineered? US public Schools and TV Education are very powerful tools of turning kids in larger proportions toward Trans and TGB
>>
This violates my safe space.
>>
>>55333187
>tfw loli trap boipussi to tongue
>>
>>55346057
You could post link to more, larger pictures in B/

Not sure why you posted it here.

Larger pics are better in b/
>>
>>55336418
its over the jews have won
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.