[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't figure out the link between the polarization of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: rawr.jpg (45 KB, 459x373) Image search: [Google]
rawr.jpg
45 KB, 459x373
I can't figure out the link between the polarization of black and white people, Jewish anti-Islam and the European refugee agenda. Does someone have answers? Can any be disproved?

>inb4 there is no agenda
>>
>>55331476
Rich jews (Soros et al.) are very much /pol/-tier lunatics and fear white nationalism because muh 6,000,000

It's hilarious because jews seem to have some Saturday morning cartoon villain scheme with Europe every century.
>>
>>55331476
>the polarization of black and white people
I don't really know, I guess divide and rule might be in action here.

>Jewish anti-Islam and the European refugee agenda.
Europe gets fed up with muslim migrants and roughs them up a little and suddenly it's open season on Palestinians, because no one can really point fingers at that point.
>>
>>55332471
>suddenly it's open season on Palestinians
yeah this too
No getting off this ride until they blob out and erect the third Temple
>>
>>55331476
Jews hate Muslims. Source? Am one. I hate Muslims a lot more than I hate some vanishingly tiny group of skinhead degenerates.
>>
File: 1446503240230.jpg (81 KB, 720x824) Image search: [Google]
1446503240230.jpg
81 KB, 720x824
>>55332271
that soros is fueling another shoa, he wil profit from it, just watch him
>>
>>55332974
Wouldn't be the first or the last time that Jewish elites tossed us into the oven. And you guys think Merkel is bad...
>>
File: soros-the-kike-troublemaker.jpg (259 KB, 1052x748) Image search: [Google]
soros-the-kike-troublemaker.jpg
259 KB, 1052x748
>>55331476
It's all being generated on purpose. The islamonigger invasion of Europe. The nigger riots in the US.

>>55332271
This. Soros is the main cause of all of this.
>>
>>55332775
Basically comes down to rich Jewish businessmen claiming approval for creating Israel by sketching the Islam as the devil among religions thus gaining support for their war against the Islam in the Middle-East.

I personally, believe that most Islam groups are based on hatred, but might have evolved due to oppression. The fundamental Islam religion is mostly based on hate. The "friendly" or "regular" friend/neighbor that claims to be a muslim, probably doesn't even go to the mosque.
>>
>>55333550
As much as Soros is a trouble-maker, there's no way he's able to do this all alone. The level of collusion from European governments is massive. It's not like ONE person could orchestrate all of this.
>>
>>55333550
>It's all being generated on purpose. The islamonigger invasion of Europe. The nigger riots in the US.

Just to create money? What about other points on the agenda?
>>
>>55333584
Man, as if anyone would need to "sketch the Islam as the devil among religion" considering how Muslims behave everywhere on Earth is plain to see.

Personally I believe that rich Jews are mega leftist evil-doers whose schemes are incomprehensible and the average Jew who gets his teeth kicked in by Syrian "refugees" pays the price.
>>
>>55333618
It's just rich jews.
Jews are pretty crazy. Inbreeding and stuff.
>>
>>55331476
>polarization of black and white people,
Inflammatory topic they can use to occupy the news cycle when they want to do something that might rustle the goy
>Jewish/European refugee agenda
all part of dismantling and weakening nations and nationalism, more consumers, more wage slaves, balances out global labor costs one tiny bit at a time.
>>
>>55331476
United we stand, divided we fall, blah blah. Just designed to distract us from the dangers of mass invasion.
>>
>>55331476

They're just trying to drive down wages. It's always about money. If they can move extreme Islam to Europe and away from Israel then that's a bonus.
>>
>>55334254
>If they can move extreme Islam to Europe and away from Israel then that's a bonus.
It would be hilariously Merchant-of-Venice-tier revenge for that Holocaust you guys are always arguing about but it wouldn't help Israel one bit since Israel's problem is with Palestinians.
>>
>>55331476
If they move the young and fit for war into Europe, then Israel no longer has to worry about them.
It's one nation gone into the zionist expansion in the middle east.

In Europe, because most jews are on high places, it's easier for them to control a depressed population who has lost their identity.
>>
>>55334782
Again, why is no one reading my post? The young and fit for war PALESTINIANS aren't going anywhere, and Israel has enough strategic weaponry not to worry about the young and fit for War in other countries.

All of this strife in Syria, while great for Israel, does nothing to address their main problem.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.