[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is /pol/'s favorite comedian and why is it Bill Burr?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: bill-burr-700.jpg (30 KB, 700x290) Image search: [Google]
bill-burr-700.jpg
30 KB, 700x290
Who is /pol/'s favorite comedian and why is it Bill Burr?
>>
>>55331213
him, patrice and colin quinn.
replace patrice with rogan since patrice only lives on youtube. also stanhope and jay mohr (at least mohr stories, his wife writes his stand up so fuck that)

dennis miller is pretty GOAT
>>
>>55331213

Go fuck yourself
>>
>>55331213
Todd Barry.

Most underrated comic of all time.

I fucking hate Bill Burr.
>>
>>55332113
todd barry is amazing. his crowdwork tour was excellent

why would you hate bill burr?
>>
>>55332372
I just hate the constant swearing. It makes it not funny to me.

He's too preachy as well. I just don't find him funny.
>>
>>55332485
>constant swearing
sure, fuck the jokes. his potty mouth is too problematic
>too preachy
hes not preachy. hes telling jokes from his point of view. just because his worldview differs from yours does not mean hes preaching at you.
>>
>>55332485
It's not even the preachiness in and of itself -- it's that he gets irreverent and goes on 5 minute tirades when his opinion is entirely middle-ground and safe. It's a waste of fuckin time
>>
>>55332636
That's like your opinion, man.

I just don't find him funny.
>>
>>55331213

Bill Burr
Anthony Jeselnick
George Carlin
Trevor Moore
>>
Is Louis C.K. good, or is he too keked?
>>
Seriously, Trevor Moore is pretty Red Pilled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA
>>
>>55332908
*keked.
>>
comedians are shit
>>
Jim Jefferies is the best living comedian
Classic Richard Pryor wins the nigger league
>>
File: taq7BJB.gif (183 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
taq7BJB.gif
183 KB, 200x200
>>55332933
>>
Louis CK is definitely one of the best. Fuck what /pol/ says I think he's funny. Based Burr is good too.

Ari Shaffir is great at making fun of everyone. Yea I know "/Pol/ can't be a fan of jews" but he gives Jews so much shit that your typical Goy can't say.
>>
>>55331213
Reminder that his wife is a fat nigress with attitude.
>>
>>55331213

If I had to list just one person, assuming they were in their prime, I'd probably say George Carlin.
>>
>>55333206
Ari Shaffir is a race-baiting hack Jew peice of shit.
>>
File: 1446770167723.gif (1 MB, 294x350) Image search: [Google]
1446770167723.gif
1 MB, 294x350
I haven't been able to laugh since the days of "Married with children" but this anime comes close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11uUb2hN4Cw
>>
>>55331213

op is a cück and a f.aggot

ˢᵐʰ ᵗᵇʰ ᶠᵃᵐ
>>
>>55331213
Jimmy Carr is pretty funny. He tells jokes and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
patrice o'neil, colin quinn
>>
>>55333276
I'm waiting until I hear about the inevitable divorce.
>>
Stanhope, jeselnik, quinn, and burr are my favorites right now. I just sa rich Voss and he was actually fucking hilarious as well.
>>
Thoughts on Patton Oswalt?
>>
>>55332933
>Making fun of Catholicism
>red-pilled

Nigga, that's the safest way for a comedian to look edgy without actually upsetting the Jews.
>>
>>55333113
This. All the "red-pilled" comedians are just libertarian controlled opposition. Burr married a nigress, Patrice blamed whitey all the time but said a bunch of PUA stuff so he's given a free pass.
>>
File: burr.png (130 KB, 458x354) Image search: [Google]
burr.png
130 KB, 458x354
>>55332715
>his opinion is entirely middle-ground and safe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIOY2ezMy9A
>>
>>55333146
Jim Jeffries used to be good until I started following him on social media and 50% of his posts are anti-gun bullshit.

Sucks, because the dude IS funny, and even his gun control jokes make me laugh. But something about hiding your views under the viel of "it's just comedy" while performing live and using your celebrity status to preach to your fans via Twitter and Facebook irks me.

Especially when he moved to the United States to become rich and famous. It reeks of pompousness.
>>
>>55332908

Super blue pilled in disguise, but... he's a good storyteller.
>>
>>55335412
post-hair Burr is pretty weak desu
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.