[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is a reason why Sad/Depressive music is of higher "quality"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (619 KB, 1280x871) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
619 KB, 1280x871
There is a reason why Sad/Depressive music is of higher "quality" and just Good in general. They're trying to increase the suicide Rate in order to keep the world from dooming itself due to overpopulation. Now some of you might say something like:
>"So why does the media push trash and pop shit and not Le sad and Depressive music?!"
Well i am glad you asked beause there's also a reason for that as well.
Let me ask you, is it of greater use, for "them", to have a population that consists of smart people, or the opposite? It's two birds with one stone.
>"hurr durr only Le smart and sophisticated people listen to 'good' music"
Well yes, if you listen to niki minaj and the likes or whatever the fuck is popular these days, there's a high chance that you are empty-headed.
Faggot.
>>
>>55331111
>overpopulation

Malthus was a hack and has been disproven

Checked, nice quads
>>
>>55331111
Nick Drake is mediocre and sub par wanna be folk music at best. I dont know why people even like him. All he did was play open chords and hum to half assed chord progressions. A child can do that.

Hes pretty much just considered good for his A E S T H E T I C
>>
A German Malthusian... how surprising
>>
>>55331176
He was not.
Of course he was disproven now. Back then we only had sun energy, and the sun energy can sustain at the very maximum 1 billion people, not 7.
Also, almost every single problem on earth, is because of overpopulation.
>>
>depressing music
>good

Sorry, I know I'm in the minority on here, but I happen to enjoy life.
>>
Op, you're stupid and gay.

Listen to all of the classical a. It was all depressing as shit. Depressing music is good and heralded in the greats because intelligent humans are empathetic. It makes us

>feel
>>
>>55331287
Hes at least above mediocre/average. It was the first pic i clicked on my music folder.
Feel free to recommend me something else
>>
>>55331445
>>55331438
the best music is melancholy yet ultimately optimistic
>>
>>55331479
anything.
>>
>>55331287
he's ok, i just listen to him because it's relaxing, don't even give a shit about the depressive qualities
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.