[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Carson winning in new McClatchy poll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12
File: polls.png (327 KB, 718x568) Image search: [Google]
polls.png
327 KB, 718x568
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article43495575.html
>>
>>55330977
How the fuck can Carson top the poll in your pic? How can people hear about his history of violence, his insane religion, his fabricated past, his numerous surgical fuck-ups, and like him more? What do they like about this crazy old negro?
>>
>>55330977
Peanutpoll.com
>>
File: CS6SXq7UwAA6mh6.jpg (33 KB, 598x299) Image search: [Google]
CS6SXq7UwAA6mh6.jpg
33 KB, 598x299
>>
File: 1242353465346.jpg (26 KB, 502x583) Image search: [Google]
1242353465346.jpg
26 KB, 502x583
>mfw this poll is on RCP

oh shit nigger
>>
File: 124235235.png (217 KB, 683x355) Image search: [Google]
124235235.png
217 KB, 683x355
>>
File: CTZPTWcWUAADXYJ.jpg large.jpg (75 KB, 1023x520) Image search: [Google]
CTZPTWcWUAADXYJ.jpg large.jpg
75 KB, 1023x520
>>
>>
It's all bullshit. The media is just shilling him to take attention from Trump since they know he's way too conservative and boring to beat Hillary. I have yet to meet a republican in real life who likes Carson more than Trump.
>>
>>55330977
All of the evangelical christfags shilling Carson, who will be a bigger jew puppet than W.
>>
>>55331266
Trump is losing now because he never had anything going for him to begin with except a lot of hot air.

Carson is only winning because of the evangelical vote.

Bible thumpers are literally helping a negligent criminal infomercial star to beat Trump.
>>
Everybody is acting like the trumps are stumped when ben carson is based too, I have no problem voting for him i just think trump is more based
>>
>>55333265

evangelicals are even worse than liberal voters somehow.
>>
>>55333235
My grandpa loves the guy. I'm not sure how he would do as president but he's a great guy if nothing else.
>>
>>55333175
Name of site?
>>
>>55333372
>great guy
>claims he attempted murder
>claims are a lie
>lots of other claims are turning out to be lies
>negligence as a doctor
>claimed his tax plan would be like a tithe but when pressured about it not working mathematically he reveals it would actually be at least 15% which still doesn't compute
>claims he had nothing to do with a shady nutritional supplement company even though all the evidence proves otherwise

Sounds like a great guy.
>>
File: CTEfcUKVEAQm_k5.jpg large.jpg (95 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CTEfcUKVEAQm_k5.jpg large.jpg
95 KB, 1024x576
>>55333235
>>
>>55333437
http://j-dar.ca
>>
>>55333493
The fuck?! I never knew this shit. I need links.
>>
>>55333530
Thanks.
>>
>>55333493
He never said he wanted a 10% tithe accept for maybe at the debate where he had 140 Characters.
>>
>>55330977
>Carson shills out in force
>Conservative talk radio will shill for Carson
>Republicans will pull a 2008 Democrat move, elect the unqualified guy who spunds nice
>Except Carson is neither electable nor exciting
>8 years of Hillary
>30+ years of a liberal supreme court
>infinity+ years of electoral defeat for republicans

JUST CŲCK MY COUNTRY UP FĀM
>>
File: 123353453.png (337 KB, 657x382) Image search: [Google]
123353453.png
337 KB, 657x382
>>55333808
>Hillary beat Obama
>Hillary will beat Ben Carson
Sure, and while we are at it I'm Superman
>>
Don't you idiots see what's happening?

Trump opposes all of the existing Republican constructs. He's not taking hardly any money from anyone. He's not being paid for, so he doesn't owe any debts. And he's badmouthing many of the Republican-led organizations like Fox News.

Trump is a wildcard and it's scaring the Republicans to death. So they're pushing Carson like crazy even though he's an absolute disaster of a candidate. They know he can be bought because he's already been bought by fucking infomercials for crying out loud. He's the only one near Trump, so he's the unfortunate pick to keep Trump at bay.

Carson isn't winning because he's good, he's winning because the RNC is panicking, especially after their own dipshits publicly admitted that the Hillary investigation was partisan against her campaign and damaged the public's interest in the results.
>>
>>55334059
Trump was bough by NBC for ratings on SNL
>>
>>55333886

>fundie wacko
>getting indie voters to vote
>getting conservative voters to vote

top kek m8
>>
>>55333886
>implying Ben Carson's bullshit story will survive the Clinton machine

Look, I know you're not old enough to remember much about the 90s except shitting your diapers, but some of us are aware of how powerful the Clintons really are.
>>
>not voting for Ben "Slam Her with a Hammer" Carson

What are you, racist?
>>
File: trump.jpg (123 KB, 1364x709) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
123 KB, 1364x709
>>55333437
>>
>>55334210
>fundie
No
>>
>>55334119
Trump wasn't bought, he was bored
>>
>>55334215
Well yeah but Bill was President then.

They've got nothing now even Obama hates her
>>
File: Palpatine Moist.jpg (73 KB, 615x480) Image search: [Google]
Palpatine Moist.jpg
73 KB, 615x480
>>55330977
>That Cruz poll gaining.
Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen!
>>
>>55333235
This is true, but it's rapidly changing. The media shilled really hard after Carson won those two polls in Iowa. They set a narrative that Trump was slipping (although he actually was starting to recover from his early September polling slump), and that Carson is now the front-runner and it is working. More and more people are leaving Trump for Carson. The scary part is that Trump will get down to nothing if this continues and about a month or two the media and GOP will encourage voters to "get serious" in their voting and will shill for establishment candidates at max overdrive. Trump needs to reverse the situation or its over for him and America.
>Trump is losing now because he never had anything going for him to begin with except a lot of hot air.
At the beginning of his campaign, yes. But from late July- absolutely not. Ironically you described Carson perfectly whose entire campaign consists of bible thumping and whack-job policies such as ending Medicare
>>
>>55330977
Carson is an auto win for the Dems, he's too insane and stupid.

Marco Rubio seems electable. Chris Christie doesn't seem too bad, I'm still hoping for Trump personally.
>>
>>55330977
As an independant/libertarian, I'm still only voting Republican if its Paul or Trump that gets the nod, and the Democrats have 0 chance of getting my vote this cycle. Then again I'm in NY so nobody cares about my vote anyway.
>>
>>55331266
Cu ckservativism. "The black guy will let them know that the democrats are the real racists and we will get the black, hispanic, and woman vote!!!!"
>>
>>55334912
Rubio is too serious, all the time. He doesn't seem human and nobody would be able to relate to him.

Chris Christie is a known criminal and could never win, which is why he was demoted to the kids table for the next debate.

Trump won't get the nomination because the RNC can't let someone who can't be bought and who's argued against their own organizations to get that position.
>>
>>55334971
>thinking someone cares about a libertarian's vote in any state

How can you even identify as independent AND libertarian. The only reason I can think is that it lets you vote republican in good conscience.
>>
File: Fuck Your Feelings.jpg (16 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Your Feelings.jpg
16 KB, 480x270
>>55333333
>>
>>55335089
I can identify that way because my votes are essentially protest votes against how shit both parties are most elections and I'm ok with that.
>>
Carson is just Herman Cain all over again
>>
>>55335023
>He doesn't seem human and nobody would be able to relate to him.
Really? During the last debate there was that question about how the electorate could trust someone with the economy when he had to cash in his own 401k(or whatever it was) to fund the campaign.

He talked about how he was the only one on the stage who wasn't born rich, worked his way up from the bottom and actually become successful enough to take a shot. That whole thing makes him seem pretty relate-able to me. Plus the whole Cuban American thing would help with the Hispanic vote.
>>
>>55335420
>Samefag
Also, Carson is going to drop in future polls based on his history and wanting to show people he stabbed someone as a kid
>>
cu[spoiler][/spoiler]cks
>>
Trump will be bringing his spending cuts plan out sometime here, that should be an eyeopener.
>>
>>55335023

>Rubio is too serious, all the time. He doesn't seem human and nobody would be able to relate to him.

Found the autistic kid
>>
>>55335023
>Trump won't get the nomination because the RNC can't let someone who can't be bought

that clown got you eating from his palm don't he?
>>
>>55334426
That means he'll make a terrible president
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.