[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dad literally used the term "redpilled" when we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: socrates with downs.jpg (59 KB, 257x257) Image search: [Google]
socrates with downs.jpg
59 KB, 257x257
>Dad literally used the term "redpilled" when we discussed politics over the phone

Not sure what to make of it
>>
File: What is going on man.png (7 KB, 450x504) Image search: [Google]
What is going on man.png
7 KB, 450x504
>>55330650

son?
>>
>>55330650
Make him proud.
>>
>>55330650
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>>
Richard Spencer used it last week
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VOxsEsDwNk
>>
>>55330650
>called a friend of mine a kike
>go to use the bathroom
>4 of clubs card placed at the table
>back of the card says "we know"
>friend says a guy quietly walked by and left it there
>>
Should've quoted what he said, here's a rough translation

>"Soon more people will take the red pill and see how our weak leaders are trying to shatter our common national identety. At the end of the day the traditional values of honour and integrety will prevail."
>>
File: 1265638682848.jpg (72 KB, 526x486) Image search: [Google]
1265638682848.jpg
72 KB, 526x486
>>55331171
So there are sane people over there.. Nice.
>>
>>55331300

My brother and mother aren't on board with him though

One of the reasons they seperated was due to the fact that he would always point out media bias when the news were on. He always got pissed when they watched it.

I love my brother and mom, but it's impossible to discuss anything worthwhile with them. I remember that my brother and I always had discussions(mainly about immigration) that eventually lead to fights.

He made "threats" about calling his black friend for a visit so I could tell him to his face what I thought. He never called him though.

My family is 50% kek and 50% sane.
>>
File: feminism.gif (116 KB, 255x230) Image search: [Google]
feminism.gif
116 KB, 255x230
>>55331171
Lots of people saw the mattix anon, ive heard people use red pill while referring to leftist views. I think if he used it as a verb, aka redpilling, then you should assume he is >>55330939 but it's just a (rather simple) allusion to a very popular movie.
>>
>>55331983

He's not an avid movie goer, but I guess I should ask my old man about it.
>>
>>55331871
>He made "threats" about calling his black friend for a visit so I could tell him to his face what I thought
I hope you told him that those nazi tactics won't work on you
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.