[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
African Colonization 2: Chinese Boogaloo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11
File: china-africa.jpg (223 KB, 1600x1060) Image search: [Google]
china-africa.jpg
223 KB, 1600x1060
ITT: We discuss the current China in Africa situation

What do you make of it /pol/

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ff8_1429838795&comments=1
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b1c_1429839373
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0jX0N0FrkY
>>
>>55330526
It's good for the chinese.

Also i should probably start learning mandarin.
>>
File: 1445477481556.gif (2 MB, 352x217) Image search: [Google]
1445477481556.gif
2 MB, 352x217
>>55330526
>Africa
>>
>>55330526
>>55330526
With any luck they will exterminate all the niggers there.
>>
miscegeny time?
>>
File: 1446925017052.jpg (22 KB, 770x770) Image search: [Google]
1446925017052.jpg
22 KB, 770x770
>>55330617
Its not a very difficult language but whatever you do, dont take it at college
>>
I wrote a research paper on this at my university and the professor didn't like that I used the term colonization. Suck it professor
>>
>>55330526
Why is it a bad thing for anyone?

They will teach them the one kid policy and will prevent the biggest crisis in human history. They will teach them the white man is the least evil man in the world. They will keep this giant shithole stable so they stop ethnic cleanings and we can trade with them safely.
>>
>>55330742
>dont take it at college
Why, is it rough
>>
File: 1446814259250.png (103 KB, 290x286) Image search: [Google]
1446814259250.png
103 KB, 290x286
>>55330526
Can't wait to see how the Chinese govt responds when their diaspora start getting hacked to death
>>
>>55330742
>Be me
>see thats they offer Mandarin as a course at my uni
>First lecture
>wow, nope
>>
>>55331009
Are you speaking of the government that forcibly injected AIDS to a part of his population?
>>
>>55330853
Yep, it was very rough. Still a fun class though.
>>
>>55330755
>I wrote a research paper on this at my university and the professor didn't like that I used the term colonization.

Seriously?

Like only the white race has been 'colonial'?

You should have called it a fucking invasion
>>
File: 1445976943423.jpg (26 KB, 352x370) Image search: [Google]
1445976943423.jpg
26 KB, 352x370
>>55330526
>chinese selling chicken in some third world hellhole

what is going on
>>
>>55331271
I talked about colonization through economic policies and projects being handed over to the Chinese to run including military bases and training.

He was a liberal so I guess it struck a nerve that whites weren't doing it.
>>
>mfw no chinks here like in the rest of africa
tho i remember when i was kid there was this chinese project in my city and our city was full of stray cats so some Chinese works started eating them when people noticed that Chinese liked cats : they got rid of stray cats by giving them to chinese for free
>>
>>55331782
>He was a liberal so I guess it struck a nerve that whites weren't doing it.

That's whites weren't doing what?

Exploiting the niggers?
>>
>>55331904
workers*
>>
>>55331928
Well using colonization to describe non-whites.
>>
File: POOPOO.jpg (697 KB, 1600x1060) Image search: [Google]
POOPOO.jpg
697 KB, 1600x1060
>>55330526
>>
>>55331904
>>55331935
Do you want the french to come back, or what?
>>
>>55331904
how is your tourist economy doing right now ?
>>
>>55332218
lol no
>>
>>55330843
Niggers cant handle a three kid policy, their average litter is 7 humans in a lifetime and thats from one man and woman if you add additional fathers then its now 12
>>
>>55332239
bad i guess it will recover tho this happned before
>>
>>55332082
more like aid from india
>>
As i understand it, the Chinese come in, build walled compound, and start pumping minerals out of the earth. The Africans are completely ignored and locked out of the process.

Sounds perfect.
>>
>>55332275
>Niggers cant handle a three kid policy, their average litter is 7 humans in a lifetime and thats from one man and woman if you add additional fathers then its now 12

This is why our only option as non-nigger humans (not you) is to genocide every single nigger on this planet

Otherwise Earth will be Planet Nigger in a couple hundred years
>>
>>55332279
>this happned before
really when was the previous time that tourist got shot, before bardot, sousse
>>
I'm making a collage of China's rise.
Got any statistics or meme images for me?
>>
>Inb4 65% blasians by 2100
>Inb4 I'm just happy to be alive so I get to look at all these beautiful women
As long as they breed together I don't see a problem with 'chinese africa'
>>
>>55332419
in like 2001 some jewish synagogue got attacked and tourists got killed it was covered very well tho
>>
File: focks.jpg (65 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
focks.jpg
65 KB, 900x675
>>55332082
>>
>>55332483
why the fuck are there jews in tunesia ?
also create order in north africa and stop the migrant flow please, we simply can't procces all the muzzies and negro's comming to here
>>
>>55332650
there used to bee 100k jews here most of them are in france or israel also most immigrants are from middle east now or libya not us
>>
>>55332650
Jews used to live all around the Arab countries until Israel was founded.
>>
>>55330526

It's abundantly clear that China wants to control all the places were Rare Earth minerals are mined. This is very smart of them.
>>
I for one welcome Chinese domination. They'll genocide the nignogs. Just watch.
>>
>>55330526

>nogs be nogging
>chins don't tolerate that shit and call them out on it

everythingwentbetterhtanexpected.jpg
>>
>>55332782
>there used to bee 100k jews here most of them are in france or israel
well it's for the best this whole multicult shit isn't working anywhere in the world, each to their own.
>most immigrants are from middle east now or libya not us
well that is the greece, route, there is also a north africa/medditarean route for negro's south from you. we need to play you fuckers a little extra to put in a little more effort in preventing them from leaving the continent
>>
>>55333131
>They'll genocide the nignogs. Just watch.
Oh fuck no, unlike us degenerate retards, Chinks are smart. They won't genocide their own slave-pool.
>>
>>55332082
Jesus you lot are prolific
>>
File: chickity china.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
chickity china.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1500
r8
>>
>>55333177
its actually now from libya go check the new maps
>>
Send all nigger americans to china
>>
>>55333453
*Success bleeds jearrousy*
>>
>>55333453
Missing military aspect
>>
>>55332368
>As i understand it, the Chinese come in, build walled compound, and start pumping minerals out of the earth. The Africans are completely ignored and locked out of the process.

Chinese cone in, build railroads, communities for the natives with utilities using Chinese supervisors and take the costs out with mineral and agricultural wealth.

Natives get communities they don't maintain, jobs with minimum pay and bosses they learn to hate.
>>
>>55333131
Everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Fuck I just realized its absolutely HAPPENING, the Chinese are on the path to global domination, all thats left is America to collapse and the Chinese conquer everything
>>
>>55334335
Better China than kebab...
>>
File: 2sexi4u.jpg (9 KB, 240x360) Image search: [Google]
2sexi4u.jpg
9 KB, 240x360
>>55330742
I have a minor in mandarin, speaking and reading aren't too bad but god help you if you ever want to learn to write that shit. Its like some autistic kid made a bunch of doodles that can mean a bunch of different shit depending on the context their used in.
>>
>>55334498
>Better China than kebab...

Agreed, My former chinese boss was probably the best I had worked for.
>shows up for every shift on time
>stays late if it gets busy to ensure everything's okay
>pays suppliers on time
>watches hockey

I honestly don't care at this point if chinese people dominate the planet. From what I've experienced, they want to be in charge. But they don't form fucking pedophile gangs, and they don't abolish cultures that are decent.

Am I really going to say no to that, when faced with the possibilty of a bunch of sabbatean kikes destroying everything I love to placate their insecurities?

Fuck no.
>>
>>55334893
>a bunch of sabbatean kikes destroying everything I love to placate their insecurities?
>Sabbatean kikes

I was with you until you went down this rabbit-hole of stupidity. Oh well, at least we agree on the main points, lol.
>>
>>55330526
>What do you make of it /pol/

Eh, they can have it, for all I care.
>>
>>55334335
We have already been bought out
>>
>>55335280
But fuck, atleast they keep to themselves and bring good culture and they aren't fuckups. (majority ruling)

Much prefer chatswood to auburn (ausfag)
>>
>>55333453
>Qin
A powerful red-haired Caucasoid from the Western frontier uses Western inventions such as the chariot to invade the East and conquers all the yellow-skinned submissive Mongoloids and rules over them. He institutes strict laws and standards throughout his empire to dominate and control his subjects and this leads to the Chinese cultural identity.

>Han
Chinese Mongoloid peasants rebel and oust their Caucasoid masters and make a peasant their supreme emperor. Thanks to all the technology and culture brought to them by their Western conquerors, the Chinese experience a golden age.

>3 Kingdoms
Constant warfare between a bunch of peasants who want to be emperor. Someone writes a bullshit novel about them 1000 years later making them into superheroes.

>Sui then Tang
A northern Turkic people called the Xianbei conquer all of China. Tang is another golden age where Western culture is prevalent. For instance, the beauty standard is imported from Caucasoid Turkic northerners and fat lewd chicks are seen as the ultimate sex symbol.

>Liao then Jin
Northern steppe warriors invade and conquer half of China and enslave the Chinese population.

>Song
The remaining southern half of China.

>Yuan
Founded by Genghis Khan (who had red hair according to historical documents) and his Mongolian descendants. They first conquer Jin, which is already foreign-occupied, and then they conquer Song and rape all the Chinese women. Chinese are relegated to the lowest social class in the multi-ethnic Yuan empire.

>Ming
Chinese peasants rebel and oust the Mongols. They once again make a peasant their supreme emperor.

>Qing
Northern steppe warriors called the Manchu invade and conquer all of China and subjugate the entire population. They force all Chinese men to shave half their head and massacre 30 million Chinese.

>Modern
Japan defeats Qing in a war and liberates the Chinese from 300 years of Manchu domination. Later, Japan weakens the KMT, and Communist peasants take over Ch
>>
>>55330526
Serves them fucking right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
>>
>>55335520
Nigga please, the Xia were advanced as hell and the Chinese achieved a lot and are very intelligent.

>yellow-skinned
Not a real thing.

>caucasoid Turkic
Sm_h pure Turkics are chinks

>Mongols
LITERALLY the archetypal mongoloid
>>
>>55332463

Start with a list of all the things China is first/highest/biggest in, such as coal production, food production, etc.
>>
>>55334986

Sorry, I should've elaborated. Just woke up. Meant sabbateans under the guise of being kikes.
>>
File: sweating merchant.png (15 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
sweating merchant.png
15 KB, 183x232
>>55337145
>N-no goy! It's not us! It's dose ebil Sabbateans! Now give me those holocaust reparations!
>>
>>55337363

Most jews are basically low to mid level. All they give a fuck about is money. They don't care about anything else. The high ranking ones that do some nefarious shit are sabbateans hiding under the guise of Orthodox Judaism.

If you dislike jews as a whole, then simply just don't do business with them. I'm not gonna lie, they will try to rip you off every time. But that's honestly the extent for most of them.
>>
>>55334537
Wonder if they'd ever be willing to go the Korean route for writing.
>>
>>55332398

Offer some Nikes for having them sterilized?
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.