[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black man steals property valued at several hundreds of dollars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1447060467142.png (504 KB, 677x538) Image search: [Google]
1447060467142.png
504 KB, 677x538
Black man steals property valued at several hundreds of dollars from a family of white people. Family calls police to charge man for theft.

Everyone ignores it because FOOTBALL and FUQ DA PACKERS

The thief himself laughs it off as well and millions have his back despite stealing hundreds of dollars worth of property.

What the fuck is wrong with sports fans? How is there this much rampant degeneracy?
>>
>>55330212
Greenbay is shit anyways
>>
nonissue is very nonissue.

>go bears
>>
>>55330267
Yea ok, what are you a bears fan?
>>
>>55330212
>He's a puckers fan
Fucking lol
>>
I thought Greenbay Packers were from Wisconsin?

I lived in Madison and everyone had a Packers shirt.
>>
>>55330212
If they're from Wisconsin they should get it back

If they're bandwagoning rednecks, fuck them
>>
>>55330212
"American pop sports" has been niggerland for the past 30 years at least. The owners are usually kikes and they shoehorn in as many niggers as possible and turn the whole thing into a shitty Hollywood kind of spectacle.

Expect nothing good to come from it.
>>
>>55330392
Most people who have the means, and a lack of ties GET THE FUCK OUT of Wisconsin.
There is LITERALLY NOTHING to do but eat Cheese and drink shitty beer.
>>
>>55330296
Not him, but friendly reminder the Vikings have the whitest mascot.
>>
negro sports is fundamentally a degenerate kekold agenda
Endless excuses for violent, criminal, black behavior

If it was a white? Things would be different.
>>
>>55330496
And go where? Kekafornia? New York Keky? Kekago?
>>
File: Untitled-21.jpg (77 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-21.jpg
77 KB, 800x500
>>55330314
Actually I'm a Bears fan who hates the shit out of the packers. But I'm also working in the legal industry and I can see that it is a very open and shut case of Theft of Property.

It's just jarring to me how many people I see in the office and on the streets here in downtown Chicago saying HAHA FUCK THE PACKERS HE DESERVES IT despite the fact that is black and white a case of Theft.

These people are literally letting their sports rivalry get in the way of actually legal judgement and it sickens and embarasses me.

Why is it not considered a crime just because Bears fans hate Packers fans? This is literally MUH FEELINGS. what the fuck /pol/?
>>
football is not proof of a violent crime.
>>
>>55330570
>Nigcago
Fuck that shit, I moved to Florida.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRkP-rplNjs
>>
and if it's not a violent crime, then why does'nt the victim file a civil suit ?

oh right, police state. does victim own stock in prison corporations or just nursing homes ?
>>
>>55330673
Property theft is still a crime reportable to the police.
>>
>>55330635
dear god florida, nothin but queers and old fucks
>>
I'm saying that there's clearly a crime here of property theft that needs to be legally handled but its being largely ignored because FUQ DA PACK

Seriously, why is this allowed?
>>
>>55330852
Thanks to those old fucks and AIDS Ridden queers I have guaranteed job security. I also make double what I did in Milwaukee.
>>
The lack of attention this is getting is alarming and only serves tonprove my point.
>>
>>55330961
>milwaukee

that's where you fucked up brother
>>
>>55330946
They're giving it back and reimbursing the fan, I believe.
>>
Also, it is against stadium protocol to have another team's banner inside the stadium.

Not sure why the idiots who run security even let it in.
>>
>>55331692
Well that's not the fans fault then.
>>
yankee go home, northern faggot finally faced the apes he set free and is crying about
>>
>>55332099
Not saying it was, but it would have been confiscated at some point, you'd think.
>>
>>55331692
>It is against stadium protocol to have another team's banner inside the stadium.

No it isn't you fucking retard.
>>
>>55330212

This isn't new. Did you ever see the 2009 movie, Big Fan, starring Patton Oswalt? He's a Giants fan who gets viciously beaten by a player on the team, but refuses to press charges because it's his favorite player and the Giants are having a good season.
>>
>>55330212
>He supposedly paid 500 dollars for that piece of shit

There was a crime here alright but this dumb goy doesn't really understand who really screwed him.
>>
>>55332505
>movie
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.