[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 750x1334
So /pol/ I decided I would start dating this black chick after breaking up with my last gf.
I just want you guys to know however that she is not ghetto at all
1.she is working in the local enterprises club
2. Is a virgin
3. Got a 4.0 gpa average in high school
4. Leads young republicans
5. Loves to read
6. Doesn't date her own race
7. Parents are both holding down $100,000+
8. going into marketing
9. Thinks drug use is abhorrent
10. Thinks memes are totally gnar
Well don't get me wrong though when it comes to niggers we all hate them.
But even though she is black she is everything and then some and has a great attitude to boot. So what does /pol/ think of having a black gf? Do you think it's ok if they are intelligent?
>>
nig is a nig bruh
>>
>>55329146
>is a virgin

That's what they all say
>>
File: 390248238576.jpg (25 KB, 432x324) Image search: [Google]
390248238576.jpg
25 KB, 432x324
>>55329146
>Lying on the internet
>>
>>55329146
Can someone explain to me what is this american gpa?
>>
>>55329146
>So what does /pol/ think of having a black gf? Do you think it's ok if they are intelligent?

Personally I prefer to stick with my own race and I'm pretty adamant about that.

That being said if I found a chick that satisfied all of my other requirements but was not white I'd definitely still consider it. Just depends. I'd be more likely to date a Latina or Asian, though. I find them physically attractive.

There are very few black women I find attractive. Their nappy, greasy hair is what turns me off. I might consider a mixed chick though. Just depends on her family.
>>
>>55329146
Sounds nice, OP.
>>
>>55329640
A sort of average of grades obtained during your studies.
>>
>>55329146
Who the fuck cares? Why are you craving validation so much?
>>
>>55329640

In short, in America we had a GPA or Grade Point Average. A 4.0 is all A's.
>>
>>55329640
Grade point average
4.0 means perfect grades
>>
Your sons will look like Obama
Your grandsons will look like Travyon

Why anon?
>>
>>55329811
Thanks! That was confusing me because here the highest grade is a 5. I knew you hade a letter greading system but i thought you had 5 grades.
>>
>claims she is a Virgin
Trust me. Every black girl says this.

Also, she will eventually chimp out when race issues come out. (I.e. Trayvon, Ferguson) even if they are "republicans"

You've been warned.
>>
In all seriousness, if she is good and you can see her as the mother of your kids; then I say go for it. What matters is who they are as a person and what they have made with what they are given.
>>
File: 1444036086429.jpg (22 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
1444036086429.jpg
22 KB, 640x359
>>55329146
>op
>faggot
anyhow, you forget that we hate niggers, not black people
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.