[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was Trump so obsessed with this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Why was Trump so obsessed with this?
>>
Attention feels nice.
>>
>>55329000
Shoop the fucking whoop
>>
File: its-a-fake.jpg (41 KB, 519x252) Image search: [Google]
its-a-fake.jpg
41 KB, 519x252
>>55329000
Because pic related
>>
>>55329201
you can't shop a certificate of birth

not legal
>>
>>55329000
because it's shooped

Trump isn't a Hillary plant as far as giving her the election, he's a birther like Hillary and they want to make sure Obama burns no matter which party wins
>>
>>55329000

Reminder that Hillary's campaign started the birther rumor.

>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8478044/Birther-row-began-with-Hillary-Clinton.html
>>
>>55329406
Gee I'm sure politicians are very obsessed with making sure everything they do is legal.
>>
>>55329000
His mom's name is Stanley?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybeI4MTwtpo
>>
>>55329000

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND,aren't you supposed to be born in the US in order to be able to become president ?
>>
>>55329981
of course
>>
>>55329981
And?
>>
File: br.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
br.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>55330066
>Quadra-dubs.
I want to be like you.
>>
>certificate of live birth

Meaningless
>>
>>55329981
You have to be a citizen that did not need to be naturalized like John McCain who was born on a military base in Panama or George Romney who was born in Mexico.
>>
>>55330066
Check emm
>>
>>55329491
His wife and mother are trannies
>>
>>55332352
Any proof to know if this is true?
>>
>>55332738
Actually his mom was named Stanley because of a family tradition (she was born in Wichita, I live in Wichita... Fun fact)
As for his wife.. Well.. There is a gif going around that is pretty interesting.
>>
>>55329000
Build the brand, son
>>
>>55329981
Yes, why else do you think schwartzeneger wasn't president of the US?
>>
>>55333174
>>55329981

I don't believe so.... Ted Cruz is running. He's from Alberta, Canada.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.