[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Free Pooping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: poopies.jpg (40 KB, 698x465) Image search: [Google]
poopies.jpg
40 KB, 698x465
I seriously want to start a 'Free Pooping' movement to get feminists to make fools of themselves.

Any ideas as to how to pull this off?
>>
tell them it is to appreciate the culture of india
>>
>>55328462
Make a group, and then hire a guy to make like 10,000 followers for that group. Cost like $20.
>>
File: North-Korea.jpg (41 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
North-Korea.jpg
41 KB, 615x409
>>55328462
I can't think of any way to make that. It has to do with gender dimorphism. I think peeing while standing can be a better choice.
>>
>>55328462
female Indians getting harassed over shitting on non designated shitting streets oversees
>>
File: Serious.jpg (13 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
Serious.jpg
13 KB, 350x233
>>55328906
This.

We could probably rally for this, seriously. Bake in the whole 'patriarchal norm' of men 'being forced to pee standing up' and we might *genuinely* get somewhere.
>>
>>55328462

>I have a shit fetish: the post.

Just google it, I am not willing to put up with 3 months of retards shitting in the street for "equality".
>>
>>55328462
Google #pissforequality and do what they did
>>
File: Hillary-Clinton.jpg (216 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-Clinton.jpg
216 KB, 650x400
>>55328462

Could start a movement about how Bathrooms spit in the face of nature since all other animals poop where they want to. Also Bathrooms are offensive to those cultures who cant afford bathrooms like the monkey people in afrifat.

To stand for the Monkey people in Africaland we should shit where ever we want to. #freethepoop

OR some stupid shit.
>>
>>55329133
There's nothing wrong with having a shit fetish.
>>
Capitalize on the social pressures of using the restroom at a your significant others house or using public restrooms. Bring light to the embarrassing reality of having to buy toilet paper at the grocery store showing everyone that you (as a woman) do indeed defecate. Try to destroy the stereotype of bad wiping and skid marks in ones personal under garments. Nobody should be ashamed and they only way to do this is by publicly pooping.
>>
Dont be evil they say
>>
>>55328462
>make up false statistic that says women get raped a lot in toilets

>make some flashy infographics

>subtlly suggest publicly urinating and deficating as a protest to all the raped women

start #peefreefromrape
>>
>>55328995
this

Make up a story, and let it spread.
>>
>>55328462
>Returning to our Indian feminist roots.
>>
just make twitter tag go viral and post bunch of inidans taking a shit on the street
eventually some feminist is going to post picture of taking a shit on the street
>>
>>55329925
We already convinced a bunch of women to piss their pants, they might get wise to another thing that involves poop/pee
>>
>>55328462
poop for beiber would probably have a better chance
>>
File: 1447100520277.gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
1447100520277.gif
2 MB, 177x150
>>55328784
/Thread
>>
You guys are fucking idiots with your childish antiques. This is why the world is falling apart
>>
>>55329925
>last three disgraces to feminism were all psy-ops by the chans dudes
>In five years, not a single feminism organized event doesnt have its roots somehow in 4c´s perverted minds.
>Public Relation moguls and former dykes who led feminism on suicide watch as their puppet-masters transfer from rich misguided humanitarians to basement-dwelling neaterooos.

Power corrupts. And let there be corruption
>>
File: Adult_diapers_in_Tel_Aviv.jpg (3 MB, 2967x2251) Image search: [Google]
Adult_diapers_in_Tel_Aviv.jpg
3 MB, 2967x2251
>2015
>not using a diaper at all times
When will the oppression of diaper users end?
I should be allowed to shit my diaper, at the beginning of a 3 hour lecture, without being harrassed. I mean come on, it's 2015.
>>
>>55328462

Why is it okay for men to discuss their fecal habits whereas women are forced to shy away from it & pretend like they don't do it?

It's 2015, people. Free pooping is a necessary act to normalize the perception of womanly defecation and release the restriction and shame of natural bodily functions imposed by the patriarchy
>>
>>55330896

Brilliant. Poe's Law is great because this sounds exactly what they'd say.
>>
>>55330896
Thanks man. That's what I wanted to hear.
>>
>>55330261
Listen anon. It was going to fall apart anyway. That's the second law of Thermodynamics.
>>
>>55328462

>>55330896
this. now get it rollin'
>>
Make it a trans rights issue.

"If we can't use the bathrooms, we'll take to the streets!"
>>
>>55330261
>childish antiques
>implying my vintage toy collection is hurting sociey
>>
>>55331000
i don't think you know what the second law of thermo even means...
>>
>>55328462

indians are harrassed because not enough toilets #deficate4diversity #crap4culture

old people and incontinence awareness? #oopsishititagain

or anal rape victims? if you can get them to piss their pants and free bleed we are on the home strech..lets make it a hat trick /pol!
>>
File: Obama-I-got-this-1.jpg (18 KB, 455x289) Image search: [Google]
Obama-I-got-this-1.jpg
18 KB, 455x289
>>55328462
TRANS PEOPLE CANT USE THE RESTROOM THEY WANT, THEN NOBODY IS GOING TO USE A TOILET ANYMORE #poopforequality
>>
>>55328462
Like mentioned already you should make a trend about making Indians feel welcome or something under the premise of street shitting so they don't feel belittled. Keep it subtle remember
>>
>>55328462
It's too obvious, we already did free bleeding and the name is too similar. At the very least it'd get backtraced faster

Maybe something about sitting down to use the toilet being oppressive and how toilets were invented by men to train women to know their place
>>
>>55332765

yes! the minority angle kek

their pathetic white savior complexes over rides logic
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.