[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new tier mainstream degeneracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: images (6).jpg (12 KB, 256x380) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
12 KB, 256x380
Women keks her husband into becoming trans then cries when he takes a dick.

When will it stop /pol/ ?
>>
>>55328190
Blue is the Warmest Color is also mainstream degeneracy.

However, if you want the BIGGEST degeneracy, then look at Shortbus. That's the future.
>>
>>55328190
It will stop once an academic intellectual forms a smart movement against the popularity of the demystification of human lives leading to Marquis de Sadean rationale. It will revive the importance of the metaphysical in human lives again, but it will not be exclusive to just monotheistic outlook.
>>
>>55328190
It won't stop until they stop making money off of it

>hormone therapy cost how much?
>>
>>55328190
>caring about pleb
Just laugh at their face, its actually the best behavior you can adopt to improve them.
>>
>>55328190
The spectre of a drunk, nihilistic Dionysus haunts the modern age. The only way to defeat him is to be an Apollonian gentleman who brings back the possibility of truth to bring about a spark of light to fight off the Postmodern degenerate darkness.
>>
I hate Eddie Redmayne

>>55328292
That was actually quite a good film though, this trans shit is just mindless Oscar bait just like Redmaynes Hawking movie

>muh biopic muh troubled genius muh uplifting story muh crippled
>>
>>55328292
>Shortbus
>A man suck his own dick in the movie

fucking fuck
>>
>>55328358
Hows critical theory in post-classical literature going? Get an A on the midterm did you?
>>
>>55328527
I see Nietzsche was in the syllabus this semester.
>>
>>55328550
>That was actually quite a good film though
It infests everyone, including you, to a certain extent.
>>55328780
Never took that class. I'm a STEM major who has a gift for that kind of stuff.
>>55328843
Nietzsche was the problem. Read this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/After_Virtue

True gentlemen do not Stirner.
>>
File: 7ypREng.jpg (43 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
7ypREng.jpg
43 KB, 800x534
>>55328646
>A man suck his own dick in the movie

A true gentleman does not Stirner.
>>
File: mabRf.jpg (513 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
mabRf.jpg
513 KB, 2048x1366
>>55328843
Can get behind Niezsche, reminds me of transhumanists of today.
>>
>>55328292
>Blue is the Warmest Color
It is literally fap material created by french pedophiles.

>Shortbus
The synopsis reads like those ironic sonic passion fanfiction, seriously replace the name of the characters with Sonic the Hedgehog characters and it makes more sense.
>>
>people still watch TV and movies
Just don't watch nigga like close your eyes nigga
>>
>>55329097
That's a dumb pic, and I understand its logic.
>>
>>55329353
So what is it?
>>
>>55329501
Existential nihilism is not necessarily validated by science or all sensible systems of philosophical inquiry. Its widespread appeal has contributed to the breakdown of community as people jump to the bleak conclusions posited in the first box.

If anything, we should be aware of the gaps in empirical science without making a "God of the Gaps". We should encourage more "reserved" inquiry without reiying it as absolutes and without contradicting basic substantiated facts by going into stupid New Age territory.

In other words, a complete dismissal of all attempts at "ontological truth" should not be encouraged and actually undermines itself.
>>
>>55329969
>a complete dismissal of all attempts at "ontological truth" should not be encouraged and actually undermines itself.

So what is your opinion, on this "truth", not that it matter that much, I never claimed I know it.
>>
>>55328358
It's like you're diliberately trying to sound like a pretentious faggot.

I'll bet hearing you talk about yourself is pure and unadulterated cringe.
>>
>>55330562
You think I was saying I'll be that academic? Shut the fuck up, man.

Why do American boneheads have to show up saying, "OMG faggot," whenever people talk eruditely? It's like your culture discourages all attempts at being impartial and inquisitive.

>>55330342
>I never claimed I know it.
It may be able to be known, at least partially, without resorting to either Analytic coldness or Continental postmodern buffoonery.
>>
>>55330902
>Analytic coldness
I also think it could be found, but In my opinion it will still be with "analytical coldness", everything is part of natural world/universe/existence, I don't correct term for this in philosophy. What do you see in place of analytics?
>>
>>55331241
I was referring to the philosophy branch called Analytic philosophy, which is bigger in Anglo world. By coldness, I was indirectly referring to people like Patricia Churchland and Daniel Dennett.

With Continent buffoonery, I was referring to figures like Baudrillard, Derrida, etc.
>>
>>55331399
>Continent
Continental*
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.