[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did the "poppy nazis" really take hold in the UK?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 18
File: Unknown-7.jpg (4 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-7.jpg
4 KB, 284x177
I keep Skye news on generally while I work bc it's a BIT less jewed than the US media. Every fucking year, you see these fucking fake red flowers on literally EVERYONE for about 2 weeks. When did it become this ubiquitous? What's the point when fucking LONDON is now over 50% wog? It's essentially a reminder of how the UK FAILED to protect itself. How long ago did it start?
>>
>What's the point when fucking LONDON is now over 50% wog? It's essentially a reminder of how the UK FAILED to protect itself.
Well deserved.
>>
File: englandlmao.png (810 KB, 1274x924) Image search: [Google]
englandlmao.png
810 KB, 1274x924
>>
File: roddy.jpg (83 KB, 534x430) Image search: [Google]
roddy.jpg
83 KB, 534x430
>mfw I carry a poppy in my wallet in America cause I love my British brothers who gave their lives for freedom

Kill yourself commie
>>
>>55328135
Gee, you make respecting fallen soldiers seem bad.

I think we know who the real Jew is here
>>
>>55329628
>muh bruvas
>muh freedumbs
Tell us more about how it's like living in the 80s, faggot
>>
queen victoria used opium and hashish for her menstrual thing

nowdays the birth control used isn't filtered out of the sewer when the water is recycled into the drinking supply.

the result is men are becoming feminized and women are becoming butch.

since all forms of civil disobedience are illegal in uk, this is about all they can do to protest.

/end monarchy now. good luck catalonia !
>>
>>55329493
Asian is a British codeword for Muslim, right?
>>
>>55330180
yeah
>>
>>55329964
dude
>>
>>55330299
so you're gonna antagonize canada?
shit, i guess we're not your brothers and we did shit all in ww1 and 2
>>
File: 270[1].png (30 KB, 270x288) Image search: [Google]
270[1].png
30 KB, 270x288
Watching sky sports 2 yesterday. I'm embarrassed at the UK's shitty attempt at a poppy. It's fucking construction paper 5 year old arts and crafts.

Here in Newfoundland we can afford to give every student one for free, supply every store with them for charities and can drequest them for your business/employees/for events. and ours are four leaf felt, with a 8 part felt center and a metal pin witch you would be arrested for in UK if you don't bin the Pin.

Christ it pisses me off. We don't celebrate Remembrance day as such, due to Memorial Day. But I was disrespected for those who have served.

Fucking Disgusted with that shit display of "respect" that is two pieces of paper with a shit center button and 2 fucking petals.
>>
>>55329964
> europeans cannot banter, the comic
>>
>>55330180
"Asian" here unlike in America means greater India, or india, pakistan and bangladesh
Unlike many Americans think its not some like PC term
>>
>>55330539
Its not about the material its what you donate when the "buy" it

Wounded vets dont care about poppys but the monetary value of the donations given to the vet charities
>>
File: 1447100117124.gif (2 MB, 316x297) Image search: [Google]
1447100117124.gif
2 MB, 316x297
>>55330539
>Being given Poppies
>Not buying one
You are doing it wrong
>>
>>55330730
Its a school thing. They "gave" them away at my school too, but you were still asked to make a donation.

Infact nationwide, they arnt allowed to 'sell' them. They MUST be gifts.
Veterans also caused a stink when they requested people not wear other variations of the poppy... Hand made ones, fancy jewelry ones, ones that are printed directly on the garment, etc.. as they see it as beign disrespectful(to the 2 cent felt/plastic one.. i guess)

Either way, there seems to be a more strict adherence to the poppy here in Canada... Maybe because its the 'thing' because of the canadian military medic who wrote that poem in WW1.
>>
>>55329762
Yep, you caught the kike. "Respecting fallen soldiers..." Which ones still alive to even see exactly? The ones who fought for Israel in the Mideast while the Jew sat back and laughed? Nigger, please. If you buy enough poppy paper, do ALL the former soldiers get a chance to get lost in Antarctica with Prince Harry Balls?
>>
>>55329964
Fucking Keknadians with your gay little PM
>>
>>55330683
a constant reminder of two horrible, useless, fratricidal wars where the only winners were zionism and communism: really 2 sides of the same coin that benefit the same tribe in different ways.
>>
>>55331129
That's because it's not about remembering ww1, it's about making monies
>>
>>55328135
looks like a spying device tbqh
>>
>>55329964
the truly triggering part about this comic is that the maker considers turkey to be european...
>>
>>55328135
>When did it become this ubiquitous?
A very long time ago
>What's the point when fucking LONDON is now over 50% wog?
London is still 60% white
>>
>>55331186
Blah blah muh israel muthafucka
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34720464

Anti-poppy articles are becoming more and more frequent as the years go by

Once all the old geezers are gone, the left wing will go full evil white cis devil mode
>>
>>55330131

>women are becoming butch from extra estrogen

Nigga u dumb as fuck
>>
>>55330539
>wahh why is the poppy not some fashion item

You miss the entire significance of using a flower to commemorate death in war

Fuck off stupid yank material cunt. IT'S NOT SHINY WAHH IT CAN'T KEEP MY ATTENTION SPAN FOR MORE THAN TWO SECONDS.
>>
>>55331492
Minority white British though.
>>
>>55331679
Thats not exactly what he said though
>>
>>55331428
always get a laugh around "ANZAC" day, when Aussies and Kiwis get all wet about "muh Gallipoli battle." As it turns out, the entire disaster was dreamed up my Churchill, who was literally retarded and didn't comprehend that the entire area was full of cliffs and rocks and an impossible place to land. He almost single-handedly got about 60,000 men killed for nothing. When Europe could have taken back Constantinople with a better plan.
>>
>>55328135

What's the significance of the white poppy and the black poppy?
>>
>>55331817
And some say taking the German army through the Ardenne forest was impossible, winning wars takes risks, this one was a failure
Churchill didnt plan this for shits and giggles
>>
>>55331826
Use Google.
>>
>>55331428

He's American, what did you expect?
>>
>>55331826
Some lefty twat types wear a white poppy to show they're signalling but not facist. Or something.

I made sure to wear a red poppy every time I've gone out to town recently. That along with my KT cross will give the new influx seeping in, the right message. I might go out wearing a Christmas tree to trigger some, nearer the time, too.
>>
It's a sign of how much we love to berate people for not falling in line and acting with complete conformity.
>>
>>55331826
Beats the shit out of me. Yes, the Us is Israeli controlled territory, and no way I'm going to celebrate it...reminds me of all the patio-fags with the little american suit pins after 9/11. Then it became a trend and literally EVERY other nation followed suit with "pins" of their own flag. I sure as shit never bought one and never would.
>>
>>55332137
Fuck off lefty shill
>>
>>55332199

See, there we go.
>>
>>55331950
You're going to compare the Ardenne invasion (which was a pure desperate, last-aitch effort) to Gallipoli? And you're DEFENDING Churchill? I guess that makes Blair an even bigger hero?
>>
>>55332250
>supporting injured soldiers is now conformity

I suppose we should spit on them while returning and burn poppies like the paki's bet thats what you want, probably eont be "conforming" then
>>
>>55332052
I'm all for anything to put it up the asses of muzzies and love to tell them "Merry Christmas," but if Sky and BBC are wearing them, how controversial can it be?
>>
>>55332328
Getting rid of a country's government that has invaded Iran, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, gassed thousands of civilians supports PLA, caused hundreds of billions of economic damage in the Middle East s now considered "bad"
>>
>>55332442

Anything that becomes a status signalling 'more respectful than thou' spiral, which is what it has undoubtedly become, ends up in the same type of cheap vulgar trash you're promoting here. I'm immune to this shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 437x437
>>55332658
I hope one day to remove my own slave shackles and become as enlightened as you
>>
>>55328135

I'm detecting some kind of Jewish tricks...
>>
>>55331604
high levels of estrogen will make you produce test the same way huigh levels of test can make you have a bitch voice
>>
>>55332855
This
>>
>>55332658
it's not a status symbol when the barrier to entry is 1 quid and everyone has one

just admit that you're being non-conformist for the sake of it
>>
>>55333045
>just admit that you're being non-conformist for the sake of it

Alright.
>>
>not respecting the soldiers who died in our wars for Israel
what are you, a commie?
>>
>>55330299
weed
>>
>>55333130
I like to think of it as fighting for Israel so they all leave for their new homeland
>>
>>55333130
The poppy originates from a time when Israel didn't even exist m8.
>>
While I don't think it should be quite so zealously policed, I generally think the poppy is a good thing and the Royal British Legion do fuckloads more for our armed forces than any of our governments have done.

While I don't insist anyone wears one, I reserve the right to quietly think you are a cunt for refusing to do so.
>>
I didn't get a poppy as I honestly haven't had time and can't say anybody noticed.
>>
>>55333359
Seconded
>>
The VFW sells poppys at my Town's Veterans Parade. It's weird I don't know where the money goes
>>
If you don't wear one you should be dragged into Cameron's patriotism re-education chamber where you will be strapped to a chair and electrified while watching WW2 footage with Elgar on full volume with your eyes clamped open Ludovico style.
>>
File: passen_mud.jpg (33 KB, 760x222) Image search: [Google]
passen_mud.jpg
33 KB, 760x222
>>55328135
around 2% of the entire population of the UK at the time was killed in WW I
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 1200x776) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 1200x776
>>55333482
>>
>>55333359
Thirded
>>
> Wear poppy
>Piss off Muslims and other shit skins

I have seen a few poo in loo wearing them here though
>>
>>55333482
>strapped to a chair and electrified while watching WW2 footage with Elgar on full volume with your eyes clamped open Ludovico style.
>implying this isn't how I relax anyway

fucking casuals
>>
File: l_01.jpg (208 KB, 991x734) Image search: [Google]
l_01.jpg
208 KB, 991x734
>>
File: WWI_Battlefield.jpg (239 KB, 900x270) Image search: [Google]
WWI_Battlefield.jpg
239 KB, 900x270
>>
File: Canadaland.gif (782 KB, 900x710) Image search: [Google]
Canadaland.gif
782 KB, 900x710
>>55333616
I've seen obvious muslims wearing them here.

Basically isn't a big deal in Canada. Wear it or not.
>>
>>55333359
Fourthed
>>
>>55333648

Even the trees were victims.
>>
>>55330180
Nope. Most will be Indians actually...and they're usually not muslim.
>>
>>55333734

This pic needs Norm Macdonald on it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (161 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
161 KB, 1440x1080
>>
>>55333783
the fields are still scarred a century later
>>
>>55332589
Oh, fuck me. YES, BAD bc now--maybe you haven't noticed-- it unleashed a shitstorm where we now have millions of mudslimes literally invading Europe. Who gives a shit what they did to one another? Saddam kept them in line over there. Getting rid of Saddam and Gaddafi were both tragic, tragic mistakes with foreseeable consequences.
>>
>>55333648
>casual day out in the french countryside.jpg
>>
>>55333616
Fuck off. Muslims support the poppy appeal. Stop spreading lies and hate just because you are insecure as fuck you racist fuck. Jesus, I don't know why I clicked on this fucking board.
>>
>>55333538
Yes, I'm aware of that. And as a result, you lost half your empire for no reason, and then lost the rest of it in a second WW caused largely by the first. It's another...what Dr. Pierce called "glaring at people for not singing the national anthem loudly enough."
>>
>>
>>55333932
>"Kept them in line"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War
>>
>>55332855
Irony- being accused of a "Jew Trick" when you've spent 3 nights this past week trying to educate ppl here about world jewry in q and a "redpill" threads. Eish. So it goes.
>>
>>55334060
Bullshit. Some older ones might support it, that's all.

I have a mate in Bradford who said he has seen them celebrating and letting off fireworks when something bad happens to British soldiers.

One picture of an old woman asking a poppy seller where the ladies shithouse is does not convince anyone.
>>
File: 159635069.jpg (115 KB, 950x561) Image search: [Google]
159635069.jpg
115 KB, 950x561
>>55328135

the poppies represent heroin.
britain has built it's economy on wars for control of the heroin trade.
this is a case of people being blind to the obvious.
>>
>>55334157
Christ almighty. YES, KEPT THEM IN LINE bc Iraq is right along the Shia-Sunni divide and they've had a civil war brewing for 1200 years. They are only kept in line with the threat of torture. That's how muslims operate. Why they can't drink and their women need to be covered bc they're animals who can't look without raping.
>>
The poppy thing originated because they wanted to up production of painkillers for their wounded veterans from WW1 (I think,going from memory,could have been another one).
Asking the public to grow them,like an aluminum drive but different.
>>
>>55334173

Well let me explain. The past week or so the BBC have given a lot of air time to the people who choose not to wear poppies. My age group, 20-30, poppies are quite uncommon, maybe 50/50. But I've never seen somebody harassed for NOT wearing a poppy. Now these cunts are given time on TV and radio where they act the victim and basically demand special protectionbs for their choice of not wearing it. It's not enough for them that it's legal not to wear a poppy. They want recognition for their 'heroic' choice. So now, seeing a yank post this thread I can't help but think your wither a proxy or a faggot sent here by faggots from the UK to give them credibility.
>>
>>55334634
ok, thanks, that's the reasonable explanation I was looking for. If the SJW are yelling about "muh rights" NOT to, then I'm for it. I thought it was like the US flag lapel thing here. The only "commonwealth" I've ever been in at this time of year is Malta, and the poppy thing is a whole different culture there.
>>
>>55334406
Do you know what keeping in line means
It doesnt mean invade every neighbor and massacre thousand of civilians
>>
>>55334812
they murder each other anyway. Now we have them murdering one another AND invading Europe. If Saddam kept them in line with the threat of raping their entire family or feeding them to tigers, GOOD. Not our fucking problem.
>>
>>55328135
I pity the ones who died for shady interests.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
>>
>>55332589
This, I openly support the second Iraq war regardless of what leftists think.
>>
File: morality snail.jpg (943 KB, 2199x1635) Image search: [Google]
morality snail.jpg
943 KB, 2199x1635
>>55335173

>only leftists opposed the war
>>
>>55334808

They absolutely have the right not to wear one. Now they demand that people don't question them on it (a very minor issue IRL). Beyond this, they seem to be seeking some respect or validation in their heroic choice not to put 50p in the charity box. And 'they' are the usual crowd. Leftists, faggots and feminists for the most part.
>>
>>55335046
I do not deny the Arabs have a proclivity to want to kill each other, but the economic damage was so devastating to Iraq.
From 1980 to the present almost constant wars, sanctions and lawlessness have not instilled a sense of loyalty to "government" in this generation and perhaps, although I cannot categorically prove this, that this is the reason for the rise of IS and the effects of it's actions.
>>
>>55335173
Oh yes, certainly. You can see all the leftists in this forum who opposed the war, bc clearly that describes most of us.
>>
>>55335147

That was agreed back in 1916 or so. Jews promised to get the US involved in exchange for this guarantee.
>>
>>55335371
This board aligns more with the left of my country than the right on foreign policy at least.
>>
>>55335329
there's just something very off-putting about seeing these sky/bbc correspondents who are so leftist I want to choke them sporting that symbol. Yes, I watch Brit news bc CNN is a hard-on and faux-jews is sickening.
>>
>>55335173

>agreeing with Blair
>ever

Anon you dumb cunt.
>>
>>55335452
The war was started by Blair (it now seems illegally), but it seems to me the foreign policies of this board are just basic non-intervention in the non-White world.
>>
>>55335498
>agreeing with Blair
>believing in the greater good of the Iraq war

You CAN pick anyone/or more of your choice
>>
>>55335592
>started by Blair
>American flag
>>
>>55335717
The American congress is Israeli-controlled territory. That's a fact everyone here knows. US foreign policy is "what's good for the jews." You ppl have a choice (of sorts). A fuck of a lot more than we do.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.