[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Benedict Cumbercunt lectures us on why we should take more Syrians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: Unknown-6.jpg (6 KB, 187x270) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-6.jpg
6 KB, 187x270
Here's a top key and a cunt for you:
>-Grew up in extravagant wealth hi family >obtained from buying & selling black flesh in >Barbados in the 1800s
>-Lives an extravagantly wealthy lifestyle with >private jets, multiple homes, etc...
>-Never gets to experiences the wonders of the >colored brother firsthand
>-Tells the West WE need to take more Syrians.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-fcZOZ4Uik
>>
>>55327685

This is hardly a new phenomenon, sucks though.
>>
File: 1435512230927.jpg (32 KB, 362x303) Image search: [Google]
1435512230927.jpg
32 KB, 362x303
>>55327685
>looks like an alien
>wants us to take more aliens
>>
>>55327685
Mr Cumbitch was always suspicious. Upper Class Twit pretending to be a good samaritan. Here in Germany we have a similar idiot. Til Schweiger. He even wanted to build a refugee center, the absolute madman. Yeah, celebrities go all the way to pose as "heroes".
>>
>>55327685
Well known he likes the BBC desu pham
>>
>>55327685
Well fuck watching Sherlock then.
>>
>>55327685
I'm pretty sure every other picture of this dude I've ever seen makes him look like an ayyyy lmao.

Unless there's a dude that looks like this guy, but with super far apart eyes. He might be an actor actually... Shit maybe it is this guy.
>>
>>55327685
HOW DOES THIS ALIEN LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER GET INTO MOVIES?
I would understand it if he somehow had terrific stage presence that he might make a good stage actor but please for the love of God why do I have to see his face up close everywhere??

ENGLAND. BURN ENGLAND. THIS IS THEIR FAULT.
>>
>>55327685
Like I care what Bentdick Cucumbersnatch has to say about anything.
>>
It's easy to tell people whats morally right and wrong when you live in a gigantic house with no migrants on a street with no migrants before driving your kids to a private school with no migrants and popping in to see your private GP with no migrants before heading off to get paid millions to be on a film set with no migrant actors.
>>
>>55328576
We don't, but you can bet the twats in his audience do. I think he claims to have raised over a million pounds through door donations. some people really should be flayed alive.
>>
File: scum.jpg (91 KB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
scum.jpg
91 KB, 600x455
>>55328635
He only experiences other cultures through his extravagant travels, pampered and protected. "Ahh culture, how rare", then he sips arrogantly on his sherry or whatever shit he's drinking.
>>
File: 1432764796562.jpg (356 KB, 1280x1705) Image search: [Google]
1432764796562.jpg
356 KB, 1280x1705
>>55328540
He's wealthy and English

They are all inbred, like the poor and English.

Theres only the middle ground were you see the normal looking English who are hard to tell apart from say the Danes.
>>
The producers are jews, what do you expect?
>>
Now that I think about it, he's probably doing it bc he's convinced he hasn't won an Oscar yet since his family are notorious for having made all their many through selling/using obsolete farm labor in Barbados. But you're going to sell out your entire nation for a statue? Well, his family can always escape to their Swiss chalet when "muh diversity" has their next major riot.
>>
File: 1445300898164.jpg (77 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1445300898164.jpg
77 KB, 620x413
>>55327685

Kekerdict Kekerdump
>>
>>55327685

He's more than welcome to go and live in Syria full-time and use his own money to feed the Syrians. We'll take a Syrian or two to replace him..

> I doubt that will happen though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.