[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are Samuel, Sara and Juan. They want to immigrate to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 19
File: la-jaula-de-oro.jpg (183 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
la-jaula-de-oro.jpg
183 KB, 1280x850
These are Samuel, Sara and Juan. They want to immigrate to the United States because they want a better life. For this they're willing to risk a dangerous journey from their native Guatemala through Mexico and into the United States. They can't get into the US legally, so they have to hire dangerous people who'll smuggle them through.

Even the shittiest job in the US pays better than what they could get in Guatemala, which is nothing.

Why do you hate these kids, /pol/?
>>
>>55326955
Because instead of trying to improve their own country, they're trying to shit mein up.
>>
>>55326955
THEY DIDNT DO NUFFIN
>>
>>55326955
because I shouldn't be left homeless and jobless in the country that my grandfathers built just because some brown people fucked up their own nations
>>
>>55326955
They are crims
>>
>>55326955

Why did you build a wall on your border? Why do you hate arabs and africans?
>>
File: macchan.jpg (30 KB, 821x569) Image search: [Google]
macchan.jpg
30 KB, 821x569
They will turn into criminals because the amount of available jobs is finite. Same as in Europe. Hating them is a bit much, as I dont live there, but their death in a muddy ditch at the border would be an acceptable end. They would not have had a future anyway.
>>
>>55327075
And with that, we have

/thread
>>
>>55326955

dunno but I'll let Sara live with me in exchange for fuckslut cook and cleaning
>>
>>55327075
/thread
>>
>>55327075
/thread
>>
>>55326955
I welcome them to the US with open arms for a happy and prosperous future! The optimism of the US is built on immigration.
>>
we have millions of poor americans. our own people need help first, simple as that.
>>
>>55327139
I don't want immigrants.
>>
>>55326955
why should i give 2 shits about some criminal asshats when there are plenty of people that LEGALLY immigrated here

people that have paid tens of thousands for the PRIVILEGE of living here

people that have been stuck on waiting lists because of faggots that come here illegally and ruin the system

people that came here legally to study or work and then can get citizenship when they are done all because we are flooded with illegals

instead im supposed to have a bleeding heart for people that would benefit drug lords and human traffickers just so they can mooch off of my tax dollars?

as far as im concerned, these people can fuck off and die.
>>
The United States (and all countries for that matter) need to look out for the their own citizens first and foremost. Immigration should only be allowed when it will have a net economic benefit to the country. For the most part, illegal immigrants are poor and unskilled. They put more of a strain on social services than they contribute, and employment prospects for citizens become bleaker every time an illegal immigrant is hired.
>>
They can't get a job in the US without a job permit.
Getting in the US will help them nothing god dang..

> "Hurr durr they can get minimum wage job and be exploited because their employer knows that they are illegals!"
>>
>>55326955

No man or woman should have to leave his land and family for a chance of a decent life. If you want to be angry at someone, be angry at the Guatemalan government.

Also fuck off you piece of shit, not every Latinoamerican supports illegal immigration.
>>
>>55326955
We shouldn't welcome people who hate our country and our people.
>>
We don't hate them as individuals.

We do worry about the implications of what happens as they enter and lay claim to the property of the people here. Ultimately, they will demand entitlements and benefits which are paid by confiscating wealth/labor from legal residents. They have no intention of putting in more than they take out. This is a fact.

This "theft" can be seen as a small wrong in light of their stories.

Now multiply this disruption of sovereignty and property a hundred times. Now a thousand. Now a million.

Soon, the story of how the social contracts and liberties of our legal citizens are disrupted and devalued greatly by the sum of these small transgressions - and we are justly outraged.
>>
>>55327511
They cant get jobs in Guatewhatever either.

I dont blame them for trying.

They're not the same as arab fags who come for welfare and then complain.
>>
>>55326955

Their parents are probably shit

They are also probably shit

We already have high unemployment

Most importantly, we cannot solve global poverty by immigration. There are billions of them.
>>
>>55326955
Because unemployment is already a problem in my country and letting in criminals is not going to help.
>>
>>55326955

>Why do you hate these kids, /pol/?

Because they're not my kin or my countrymen. Fuck them and fuck their hardships. They are not entitled to the wealth of a nation. The people of the United States are not responsible for them or their lives. They're barely responsible for themselves.
>>
File: 1436612253564.png (360 KB, 774x852) Image search: [Google]
1436612253564.png
360 KB, 774x852
>my country sucks and i don't know why
>fuck it i'm outta here

>this new country sucks and i don't know why
>>
File: 1235234352.jpg (58 KB, 595x748) Image search: [Google]
1235234352.jpg
58 KB, 595x748
>>55326955
>>
>>55327511
or you know, they just get a fake id (or a real on from pablo) and hey they got a job!
>>
Why do YOU hate those kids?

You think them immigrating to the US solves all their problems? They can't get a proper job, so they have to work with their parents. They can go to school but now they have to deal with the fact that they can't get into college. So now they have to witness their friends and family have happy lives as they took day in and out for peanuts.

I never asked for this.
>>
>>55326955
wow is shilling now a thing in scythia too?
>>
they are not entitled to live here

and there are too many of them
>>
They also wouldn't hesitate to stab you to get your wallet.
>>
File: Mexican Taco Pepe.jpg (279 KB, 1000x963) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Taco Pepe.jpg
279 KB, 1000x963
>>55326955

Liberal hungarian detected.

Didn't based Orban exterminate your kind yet ?
>>
>>55327034
This
All that effort wasted on trying to be a wage slave in the United States.
Could have had a revolution Pablo
>>
>>55328091

To be fair, it's still better than what would happen to them in their homecountry

>>55328195

I get that you're against them coming to your country due to your sense of one might argue paranoid selfpreservation what I don't understand is how can you possibly be mad at them for this? It's not like any of us wouldn't do the exact same thing. Their life is shit and they do everything they can to improve it.
>>
>>55328490
Their parents fucked, had kids they couldn't afford to take care of. Now they send them away on a train. "Someone else will take care of you". Why didn't the "parents" control their penises and vaginas?

It is sad.
>>
File: 1446113863400.jpg (34 KB, 511x640) Image search: [Google]
1446113863400.jpg
34 KB, 511x640
we don't hate them, we just hate that they come here illegally, taking jobs that could be held by US citizens, and even when unregistered, they soak up tax payer money with entitlement benefits and other programs not only restricted to citizens.
>>
Why don't these crappy countries emulate what Singapore did to pull itself out of poverty?

If they focused on eradicated corruption, developing a good eduction system and created incentives for international businesses to invest then they wouldn't be a shit hole in 10-20 years time.
>>
>>55328897

I'm not arguing that it's not the fault of their parents. I'm arguing that it's not the fault of the children. At least according to my definition of "fault" you can't inherit fault.
>>
The trip here is supposed to be shitty and hard. It is supposed to be hell for you even when you get here. You are supposed to suffer all so your children have a better shot than you did.

Anything less wouldn't make it America. We are successful because for a couple hundred years only the dedicated few would make the shitty boat trip.

People risked it all for a chance to build a railroad. They would lower themselves down a Cliffside in baskets, set dynamite in the mountain, light the fuse and swing away to avoid getting blown up.

You don't get Americans from the immigration process anymore. The reward is too great and the risk is too little.
>>
>>55329098

You can inherit consequences though.

That is how it has always been. If you disagree, I suggest you donate whatever surplus money you have to children who don't have good parents
>>
>>55329098
It is their fault that they choose to come to my country to make money by breaking our laws. We don't need to import criminals, we already have plenty.
>>
>>55326955
>They can't get into the US legally

Yes they can, they just refuse to. Or, like their parents they get a temporary visa and then decide to break our laws and stay. No sympathy.

You're going back, Pedro.
>>
File: build wall.png (496 KB, 848x353) Image search: [Google]
build wall.png
496 KB, 848x353
>>
>>55329048
Hard to do when your politicians are all psychopaths.
>>
I don't hate them, but we can't save them all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
>>
>>55329235

> You can inherit consequences though.

Yes, I never argued that you couldn't. All I'm saying is that they didn't choose their shitty life and that they try to make the best of it. I doubt that anyone of us would do it differently.
>>

And why is that? Because they are criminals or because they have absolutely nothing to offer? Either way fuck 'em.
>>
shills using hungarian proxies I never tought this day would come
>>
Why do immigrants send the males first?
>>
>>55329568
I'm sure we wouldn't break the law like these fucking mudskins feel that they're entitled to do. There's legal channels that they refuse to go through because they're inherently criminal by choice.
>>
Those kids aren't even trying to make their life work in their native country. By running to another country, they'll carry all their problems with them and will still life a shitty life.

They want a better life, granted, but on the expense of another country and these kids couldn't care less.
>>
File: DrPavel.jpg (61 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
DrPavel.jpg
61 KB, 1024x576
>first one to talk gets to stay on my death train
>>
On an individual basis, I see eye to eye with every one of them.

However, if we excuse any one of them on that basis, they'll all be here. And we cannot have that.
>>
>>55326955
There is an excellent book by a leftist sjw anthropologist profiling a Guatemalan village and their experience with charity and microloans. He concludes to his chagrin that these are stupid and immoral people with no discipline or plan or ability to change their material situation. Their one idea is to angrily demand more money, which they spend on alcohol.
>>
>>55326955
Who gives a shit, not our problem
>>
>>55326955
>They can't get into the US legally,
Then it's back to the designated banana fields for these fucks.
>>
>>55329705

> There's legal channels that they refuse to go through because they're inherently criminal by choice

There are legal channels but you have to consider how many people are actually willing to immigrate into the US or any other place. On top of that, the US-immigration system (and most other immigration systems) are immensly poorly planned out and regulated. It's a bureaucratic mess. They don't immigrate legaly because they'd have to wait an immense amount of time or they'd just get flat out rejected depending on their situation. They don't choose to do it illegaly because they're criminals by nature, they choose to do so because they practically don't have a choice when it comes to immigration.
>>
I really do feel sad for those poor children, but I hope they will not come to America because we are just so damn bad. We are just awful and we hate little kids.

They should head for Germoney, Sweden, UK, like everyone else does.
>>
File: 191-filipino-brides.jpg (73 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
191-filipino-brides.jpg
73 KB, 533x800
>>55326955
>Why do you hate these kids, /pol/?

I don't, I just want to sell them into sex slavery in Reno once they get here.

Send us your children.
>>
>>55326955
>Even the shittiest job in the US pays better than what they could get in Guatemala, which is nothing.

Can't work until you're 16 here either.
>>
>>55329568

The poster you were responding to was talking about consequences and who should inherit them.

We don't need you to state an obvious fact about fault as though it is a counterpoint.
>>
>>55327338

Neither do we
>>
>>55330173
>They don't immigrate legaly because they'd have to wait an immense amount of time or they'd just get flat out rejected

Our country is about what we want. It's not about what somebody else wants. I guess that's because we are just bad. Stay away from this bad country, everyone.
>>
>>55326955
>willing to do all this dangerous illegal life threatening shit because they are too lazy to go through the proper channels.

Eat shit taco niggers and get back to the wall.
>>
>>55326955
I'll trade 5 tumblerinas for those 3 kids.
>>
>>55330173

>They don't immigrate legaly because they'd have to wait an immense amount of time

Because we are so over burdened with fucking immigrants, from all over the world.

Enough is enough, we don't want or need more fucking immigrants.
>>
>>55329650
>proxy

László pls
>>
>>55327629
>If you want to be angry at someone, be angry at the Guatemalan government.

We've got a winner.
>>
>>55330173
>they don't wanna wait
>this gives them a right to break our laws

Christ, no wonder you fucks bend over for mulsim cock. You're absolutely insane. The system is slow on purpose. If they truly want to come here to integrate and live then they follow the law. Seems to work just fine for other brown people but for some reason medicunts and south americans can't follow the mother fucking laws.

If you don't like our laws, don't come here. Because you're going to have to go back, Ricardo.
>>
>>55327034
Came here to say this. If they can't make their own country liveable, what makes you think that the united State's is going to stay liveable if they come here?
>>
>>55326955
>Even the shittiest job in the US pays better than what they could get in Guatemala
gee i wonder why. probably has nothing to do with them having a criminal record and no education or skills.
>>
>>55327629
They arent angry about anything, they wanna have a better life. If you were trying to find food on a landfill I guess you'd think differently about it as well.
>>
>>55330612
>wait 15+ years to immigrate
>suddenly you're too old to get anything but the shittiest jobs

or

>immigrate as a kid
>you can be anything in theory

makes sense to wait then
>>
File: EdgyThreePointOh.jpg (29 KB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
EdgyThreePointOh.jpg
29 KB, 420x300
>>55330378
>Eat shit taco niggers and get back to the wall.

Don't cut yourself on all that edge burger.
>>
>>55327790
They are exactly the same

almost all of the immigrants we get from middle america are economic migrants.
>>
>>55330256

It wasn't supposed to be a counterpoint and I wasn't arguing that the US should just accept them. I was solely saying that from a purely moral perspective I don't blame them. Of course, from a practical perspective someone has to deal with the consequences.

>>55330293
>>55330502

I was just saying that I don't blame them on a personal level. I didn't make an argument for or against immigration.

>>55330612

Holy shit, I didn't make the argument that they have the right from a legal perspective to break laws. Besides that you realize what waiting ten years would mean for them? Most of them wouldn't even get accepted at all anyway.
>>
>>55330842

I do blame them and our government even more so because they are the ones shitting the place up.

This doesn't even take into account how many legal immigrants we receive, it is fucking insane, we are fucked.
>>
>>55330819
>>55330842
Neither of you foreign faggots get a say in this. But it also doesn't take 10-15 years. I work with tons of poo in loo brownies and they stay on work visas for 4-5 years til they get a green card. How? Because they have value.

These mexicunt children and their parents are fucking worthless. They're uneducated leeches. They don't deserve some special fucking treatment. The Mexicans that come and stay legally fucking hate these criminal scum. They come illegally because liberals have made it easy for them to get my tax dollars into their pockets. That's why the break our laws. The liberals give them drivers licenses and free food, shelter and pocket money.

But they're going back. Count on it.
>>
>>55326955
>These are Samuel, Sara and Juan. They want to immigrate to the United States because they want
>benefits from white men.
>>
>>55330819
15+ years waiting list because they have to process all these illegals
>>
>>55331188
They don't care and neither would you if you were in their shoes.
>>
>>55331236
unlike them i don't ditch my homeland once things get hard. if i was like that i'd be in poland by now to escape these immigrants before the shit hits the fan. besides, didn't you build a wall?
>>
>>55331236
Then why are thousands of Indians able to do it legally every year?
>>
Immigrants don't integrate anymore, the far left have brainwashed minorities to hate everything this country stands for. Half of the 'latinos' I see out in public can't even speak English and are on some sort of Government handout program, even though they aren't legal. This country is going to implode very soon.
>>
>>55331103

I don't understand how you'd get the idea that I think that I've a say in this but I can talk about it if I want to. To get a job where you also can get a work visa in a sensible amount of time is pretty rare. Again, no one is saying that america should just accept everyone without any conditions, literally the only thing I said is that I don't blame them on a personal level since they didn't choose to be born into country with a poor education system and bad job opportunities .
>>
>>55331654

*was
>>
>>55331524
This country literally needs a new Hitler in order to get necessary shit done quickly. Congress is gridlocked and its starting to grossly affect national security.

>Illegal? Sorry, GTFO the country.
>Anchor baby, go with your parents
>Turn the U.S. Mexican border into the Korean DMZ
>>
File: trump-spic-child-in-wall.jpg (212 KB, 1034x1344) Image search: [Google]
trump-spic-child-in-wall.jpg
212 KB, 1034x1344
>>55326955
Deep down, they are all ungrateful little fucks. Disposable pawns in a marxist leftist's game to seize absolute control of America.
>>
>>55331398
Shit ton of your countrymen did not too long ago for the same reasons senpai
>>
>>55331409
Because they had an education because their parents werent poor.

Poor Indians would go too if India wasnt 8000 miles away.
>>
>>55331103
Actually, many of them are in programs which prevent them from being deported. If they work and contribute, I have no issue. The majority of them are hard working, with a minority being violent criminals.
>>
>>55331654
>To get a job where you also can get a work visa in a sensible amount of time is pretty rare.

Liar. See:
>>55331409
>>55331103
You can get the work visa within months. Problem is these mexicunts have no marketable abilities and are worthless.

Literally nothing else you say or think about this subject matters. You don't know shit about it.
>>
>>55331740
did what? built a wall or fled the country?
>>
File: librul.gif (37 KB, 69x120) Image search: [Google]
librul.gif
37 KB, 69x120
>>55326955
>degenerate Hungarian. Just ignore this specimen.
>>
>>55326955

Guatemala isn't my problem. Go make your own country better, or immigrate legally.
>>
>>55331778
>the rich Indiana can't wait to work a shirt code monkey job for half the pay

They're middle class at best. Again, why are Mexicans worthy of my tax dollars when they have no abilities and can't qualify for even a work visa. They can co to use to be poor where the live. They deserve no handouts from America.

>>55331786
The majority of them are here illegal so your argument is invalid. There's plenty that come legally and get citizenship through the visa process.
>>
>>55331809

>marketable abilities

Holy shit, again, most of them have no opportunity to acquire marketable abilities due to their shitty education system, that's why I don't blame them on a personal level.
>>
File: nigeria_giant_1.jpg (58 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
nigeria_giant_1.jpg
58 KB, 480x320
>>55331654
I´ve worked with many brownies and also travelled a lot in developing countries..

The thing is they often think Europe is a golden paradise.. while reality is that it´s much easier to achieve something in their own country.

Think about it. In countries like that you can bribe anyone.. you can dump your waste anywhere.. very little rules and restrictions.....And with the thousands of Euros they spend for the journey to here you can set up a pretty neat business in Africa instead...

But instead they choose to go to fucking GB to lives in a cold rainy ghetto like Peckham.
>>
>>55326955
>sara
isn't that a girls name? hahaha what a faggot
>>
>>55331809
Actually, the work illegal Mexicans bring to the USA which is construction and agricultural are value added societal occupations.

Now, compare some nigger entertainer who gets jobs because of affirmative action instead of being the best fit for the job in question. The entertainment industry has zero value added societal benefits.

You're wrong in your assertion, they're not worthless and they add substantially to the economy.
>>
>>55331997
them leaving doesn't help. they need more riled up people if they want to flip the country
>>
>>55331997
I do because fuck them.
>>
>>55326955
Stopped reading right there, entering a country illegally is, surprisingly, illegal.
>>
>>55327229
>this

only the women should be allowed in and made to be part of the No Penis Left Behind: Wizard Abatement Act of The Current Year.
>>
>>55332070
Africa is not even business friendly, dipshit.

Let's set up shop in some worthless region that will always lag behind the world at large.

Backward mothefucker.
>>
>>55326955

what about all the homeless in the states?
what about all the prisoners?
what about all the divorced dad's who cant pay alimony?

i can go on forever

how about you fix the inside first and then, once everything is cleaned and in order you start to invite new people? eh?

OP is a gigantic faggot and C.U.C.K., how much is your miserable salary to post this kind of shit threads? You take part of the missinfo you bastard.

ˢᵐʰ ᵗᵇʰ ᶠᵃᵐ
>>
File: 1446642932972.png (96 KB, 600x377) Image search: [Google]
1446642932972.png
96 KB, 600x377
>>55326955
>muh guilt trip

Every American knows they come "not for a better life" but as conquerers.

Last year when white kids started school as the minority for the first time in history and Obama opened the floodgates:
>"HAHA WE'RE GONNA BE THE MAJORITY SOON THIS IS OUR CONTRY NOW AND THERE ISNT' SHIT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! FUCKING GRINGOS GET USED TO IT! WE'RE TAKING YOUR JOBS AND YOUR NEIGHBORHOODS AND YOUR MONEY AND THERE ISN'T SHIT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!"

This year now that Americans are angry and want Trump to kick them the fuck out:
>"WE'RE JUST PEACEFUL PEOPLE SEEKING A BETTER LIFE! WE'RE NOT OUT TO TAKE OVER! WE WORK HARD AND WILL MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR EVERYONE! WHY DO YOU HATE US? IS IT BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST?"
Fuck off, Pedro. There's nothing innocent and benign about these people.
>>
>>55326955
Why don't they stay in mexico? Oh yeah, Mexico isn't run by a retarded nigger.
>>
>>55330758
My dad started in the middle of a fucking desert hunting pigeons and growing his own vegetables and fruits in a old shed, he managed to work his ass out of poverty a now he has a 75k pesos/month job, it's hard as fuck but its possible to work out life in a shit hole of a country. Illegal Immigrants are only immigrating for the free shit the US gave them
>>
>>55332070

> The thing is they often think Europe is a golden paradise.. while reality is that it´s much easier to achieve something in their own country.

It may apply to some countries but that's certainly not the case for people leaving Guatemala.

> In countries like that you can bribe anyone.. you can dump your waste anywhere.. very little rules and restrictions.....And with the thousands of Euros they spend for the journey to here you can set up a pretty neat business in Africa instead...

I don't know about you but for me personally that sounds like a really insecure and unhappy way of living.

>>55332098

At which points did I say that it helps their home country? They're not inherently obliged to care about it. They choose that they'd rather have a shot at a somewhat reasonable live and let's be frank, if they stay they'll lead a really shitty life.

>>55332181

Why couldn't you say this from the begining? This would have saved so much time.
>>
File: china_africa_02.jpg (95 KB, 611x404) Image search: [Google]
china_africa_02.jpg
95 KB, 611x404
>>55332265
I guess thats why shitloads of chinese go there..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuWDwf5j7as
>>
>>55330842
This is Latin America we are talking about, not Syria or Rwanda. Waiting ten years merely means they have to be poor for ten years. Not even poor in a global sense, just poor relative to the U.S.

That being said, I don't hate them. They are making the best decision they can when they illegally immigrate to the U.S. The U.S is also making the best decision it can make when it sends Pablo back. No hate, just rational national planning.
>>
>>55332722
I'm not the anon you were originally responding to, I just wanted to say fuck them.
>>
>>55331936
Actually, many do get work visas through immigration lawyer deals with the court system.

They have value adding societal skills such as construction and agriculture.

They actually add to the work force which in turn creates gdp. The work that they perform results in taxation whether it be in the form of revenue per employee ( which is taxed on their output ) or sales/services taxes.

They add more to the economy than they take out.

Also, by your logic, niggers wouldn't be worthy of anybody's tax dollars for the main reason that they take up more costly government assistance programs. The illegals and niggers take up the same amount of schooling costs, yet niggers have a higher dependence on taxpayers.

Logic, seems like you're unable to grasp the concept.
>>
>says Hungary
>>
>>55332265
Africa is the easiest place to set up businesses since the population are literally subhuman imbeciles that can be bribed easily.
>>
Nobody illegally enters America through Mexico but Mexicans.
>>
>>55327034
/thread

Why should we import 3rd world problems
>>
>>55332778

> Waiting ten years merely means they have to be poor for ten years

Never denied that.

> just poor relative to the U.S.

Which can be pretty fucking poor. Also, it's better for them to immigrate early since they'll have more chances that way.

> No hate, just rational national planning.

Although we'd surely have some differences when it comes to the planning itself that's basically the position I've been holding the whole time.
>>
>>55326955

Why can't they make a better life in mexico?
>>
File: hipster ariel.jpg (9 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
hipster ariel.jpg
9 KB, 221x228
>>55326955
>Sara

Texas anon here. I see a lot of hispanics day in and day out, but I can't tell which of these three is the female.

Can anybody help me out here?
>>
>>55332794

Hmmm, k den
>>
>>55332778
How is it in the best interest of the government.

Key word, "government", when the government orchestrated illegal immigration to increase the economy.

It increases work force (especially to occupations that arent being filled)

It fells the void for socially security depletions ( demographically, there are more transitioning to an elderly state and not enough people to work to cover those expenses) much like is what's happening to Europe.

It's the truth, and it seems to rattle your cages. Now, be a good monkey and learn about logical instead of irrational thinking. One may classify you as a nigger.
>>
>>55331810
Norwegians left Norway en masse to the US for economic reasons
>>
>>55333117
Without immigration, America wouldn't be the country they are today.

So, your statement can be used against any ethnicity in the USA.
>>
>>55332704
yeah, but you didn't do it Pedro, your dad did.

You were lucky, congrats.
>>
>>55333117
because they are lazy.
>>
>>55333406
>mexican is an ethnicity
I love this new speak spread by the kikes in the media.
>>
>>55333277

one in front
>>
>>55333357
yeah, 200 years ago and many came back either rich or poorer than before. those who stayed assimilated.
>>
>>55333333

Don't mind me...
>>
>>55333422
How very short sighted of you, Hungary.
>>
File: 1407341954039.jpg (16 KB, 283x397) Image search: [Google]
1407341954039.jpg
16 KB, 283x397
>>55326955
>go into central america
>over throw local governments
>support terrorist groups that often committed crimes against humanity
>get pissy when they come over to pick fruit
>>
>>55333406

A shithole full of useless immigrants?

Who wants that?

You know every fucking country on earth is a "nation of immigrants", yes,k shithead?
>>
>>55332897
Hey moron,

You're going to have a African domiciled business yet haven't considered political, social, and economic risks. Go ahead, you sure do reach for the stars.
>>
>>55326955

Why do so many Guatemalans look like the guy on the right? If makes me vomit.
>>
They come to America and get an immediate better quality of life and pay even if it's the shittiest gig here.

I go to Guatemala and I get complete crap across the board.

How is that fair for anyone involved?
>>
>>55333406
All America does is take the elite of other countries to make more money for it though.
>>
>>55333303
>It increases work force (especially to occupations that arent being filled)
and leaves people unemployed which means more welfare expenses. if nobody wants the job they have to raise the wage. if they wont then the job wasn't that important to begin with.
>It fells the void for socially security depletions ( demographically, there are more transitioning to an elderly state and not enough people to work to cover those expenses) much like is what's happening to Europe.
thats bullshit and you know it. the elderly lie in their own urine for weeks now like they have been since elderly care became a thing and they'll lie in their own urine for weeks in the future because nobody with the power to change things give a shit. and a million unemployed because another million took their jobs and doesn't pay taxes won't help the economy. give them amnesty and two million new ones will pour in.
>>
File: 113529.jpg (102 KB, 700x476) Image search: [Google]
113529.jpg
102 KB, 700x476
>>55332820
fuck you, ya retarded illegal lover

add more than they take....what a croc of shit
That is ALL these people do.....take and take and take
free health care, free school, food stamps, welfare, the crime, etc is costing taxpayers over $100 billion annually

they pay far less than that in taxes and over 70% of illegals are receiving some govt freebies

>no true American would defend illegals over their fellow countrymen
>>
>>55334096
Why did you even bother saving that picture? Asking FAIR about immigration figures is like asking NORML about marijuana figures, they're going to lie through their teeth...
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.