[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
How do I prove to everybody at my school that the race war is coming
>>
>>55326849
Wear your I hate Niggers T Shirt. Be the change you want to see, anon.
>>
>>55326849
Be the change.

Shoot all the niggers at school to let everyone know the race war is here.
>>
>>55326939
/thread
>>
>>55326849
Stop being a faggot first of all
>>
>>55326849
TELL THEM WE WUZ KINGS AND QUEENS
>>
its simple
an hero
>>
>>55326849
1. Stop hanging out with faggots
2. Buy some better shoes
3. Get your shit together

If you followed the other steps, hopefully people will actually respect you now. If not, you're fucked. Give up now

5. Subtle red pilling on the invasion of Europe
>>
>>55326849
Sometimes it's like Americans will do almost anything to prove that Charles Manson is a prophet.
>>
>>55327015
Don't, the ones that refuse to see the truth are just as bad as the race traitor whites. They will all hang on the day of the rope.
>>
>>55326849
1. call the police on the normal day that there's a school shooting going on

2. observe how they arrive and proceed

3. use the information the next day in a real attack

4. kill entire school and then burn it down

5. make a live video feed for your origami-handcraft board friends
>>
>>55326849
Punch the kid that looks like vaguely like a fat moot in the face, tell the kid in the green skinny jeans he's next unless he stops being a c'ck and don't wear faggy socks.
>>
File: 1329670768005.jpg (66 KB, 498x459) Image search: [Google]
1329670768005.jpg
66 KB, 498x459
>>55326849
By handing out free tin-hats. Tell everyone they'll need protection from the coming radiation. Make sure you wear a friendly, colorful costume while you do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>55327065
He claims he's not a fag but a liberal atheist
>>
Bring up Europe. They look at us and point and laugh at all our failings and it worked. At least for a while until they thought it was more beneficial to their countries to have Mexicans 2.0 (on steroids).

If you talk American politics all they can google and see is more of the same shit they're fed in schools now. But if you point out Europe, you literally just have to type into Google Ger- or Syr- and your already got results for the European Crisis of 2015. The stupid will never understand if they fail to see the issues Europe will deal with are very identical to what brought America with economic migrants. Corps get richers, labor is cut to other 3rd world countries and ultimately the people in their own country end up losing. And their children. And their grandchildren.

Plus Americans are so retarded if you just mention Europe they suddenly think of a more first world country and want to know the ways of smart, intelligent Europeans. Then it'll be just a big prank to them that when they actually do end up when they find the reality of how they're about to be majorly keked like we were, and maybe we can open our fucking eyes and get shit together
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.