[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0n PHOCVDgQ Do you agree w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 12
File: 1218978758115.jpg (25 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1218978758115.jpg
25 KB, 540x960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0nPHOCVDgQ

Do you agree with the cops here?

I think slamming the door on the cop was a pretty dumb move
>>
>Fratfags
Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>55323236
Another video that doesn't start till half way through the incident.

Frat fags have become so beta since they have to recruit all types of people instead of alphas.
>>
File: 1442905808318.jpg (106 KB, 1284x1057) Image search: [Google]
1442905808318.jpg
106 KB, 1284x1057
>>55323236
>that pterodactyl getting btfo

thank God, that bitch was annoying as fuck
>>
Listen to the fucking police or get fucking beat you fucking retards god

i mean fuck what the fuck is with this fucking issue with cooperation. everyone is so fucking stupid
>>
File: 1368353394543.gif (1017 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
1368353394543.gif
1017 KB, 500x318
>>55323236
This is fake, obviously only black people disobey police
>>
>>55323236

>b-but they arent black

Funny when your racial narrative doesnt makes sense now doesnt it?

Police in the US is heavy lobbied and militarized. Most US and Canadians are simply too brainwashed into the whole "he resisted, so he deserved to be tazed and beaten.", that they dont even realize how much these cops get away with.

In developed countries that shit would NEVER fly. And dont get me started on 400 unarmed civilians shot by cops per year.
>>
>>55323236
Liberals being BTFO by cops. Excellent. More, please.
>>
File: 1415835876214.jpg (178 KB, 460x700) Image search: [Google]
1415835876214.jpg
178 KB, 460x700
>>55323236
FRATBOYS BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
Why Amerifats are incapable to follow cops instructions?
>>
>>55323236
is he white or arabic? that's all i want to know
>>
>>55324614

>fratboys

May as well be black.

Act like a nigger, get beaten like one.
>>
>>55324900
>that's all i want to know

/pol/ everyone
>>
people really need to start defending themselves from these fuckin state dindus
>>
>>55324731
why do these idiots dress like they own sail boats?they're not even from new england, they have no business dressing like that
>>
>>55323236
Damn, I wanna be a cop now. Get to tell people to shut the fuck up, wear cool jackets, throwing people around... How long does it take to get in?
>>
>>55324155
Yes, surrender all your rights. Be a good boy and obey your master.

You're American son, we claim rights from the government. They looked pretty calm to me besides the faggot who tried closing the door and the woman who wouldn't shut the fuck up.
>>
>>55324969
lmao you fucking nigger

i don't need to know his skin colour to know that this cunt deserved it (even though i don't fully agree with the cop)

i wan't to know his skin colour because if he's white, it's just more proof that cops don't specifically target blacks and non whites but do in fact beat up whites too
>>
>>55325122
>How long does it take to get in?

not long, get your GED, a couple dui's and a few domestics and you'll be in

bonus points if you are a woman with mental issues
>>
File: butthurt.gif (1 MB, 620x566) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.gif
1 MB, 620x566
>>55325277
Kek.. Angry little autist :^)
>>
>>55325051
...and not one matching belt btw
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
I go to Bama. Ask me anything
>>
>>55325526
Are you obese?
>>
>>55323236
To be a cop in the US is so fucking funny. I just can everyone up and all the people applauding.
>>
>>55323236

Cops should've just killed them all. Liberal faggots are a cancer that need to be removed.
>>
There were 10 cops waiting outside. They were trying to handle things calmly. You do not have a right to resist arrest.

The guy got in the cops face and tried to posture, so the cops shut it all down, and took the person under arrest, and the 2 who fought the police.

Clean arrest, well done cops.
>>
>>55323236
IF HE WAS 100% BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYED THAT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED! HE WAS 1/100 CHIPPEWA.
>>
>>55325431
lol i just noticed that.

>black belt with brown shoes

absolutely despicable
>>
>>55325602
No.
>>
>>55323236

Those kids are faggots.

They deserved to get beat.

Undergrads aren't above the law, even if they're living on daddy's money.
>>
These students...

this is cringe-worthy
>>
>>55323236
>thirty cops to drag out a couple of retarded frat kids
Talk about overkill.
>>
>>55323236

Considering that we don't see the start of the incident and considering the faggotry of the people in it I can't see how the cop was justified in entering the place without a warrant.

In which case telling him to fuck off, shoving him back through the door and closing it was well within their rights. Sadly faggots aren't all that good at enforcing their rights which is why the West is going to shit.
>>
>>55326673
This. They were not justified in refusing to comply once he said "you're under arrest" however
>>
>>55324155
Be a bootlicker so you don't get the boot.
>>
>>55326921

Yeah at that point the correct response was to shrug and quietly say, "Fine, if you want to do the paperwork and deal with the shit I'm going to pull for false arrest" and then comply totally.
>>
and once again Reddit is going nutes. fuck that place. pure cancer
>>
>>55323236
>Act like criminals
>Wait till force is used to stop them
>OMG TURN ON DA CAMERAS Y'ALL
>>
Anyone who justifies this is a bootlicker.
>>
>>55324614
>Austria telling me about my country

No, what you have here is a nation of spoiled little shitheaded faggots who go off to college on the dime of rich parents or tax payers to party and be taken care of daycare style.

Then when confronted with a situation in which they have to do what they're told for five fucking minutes it always devolves or escalates into physical confrontation because they were never beaten as children so they don't understand that not everything ends with hugs and candy.

I've had multiple confrontations with police and the never once had the atmosphere not been calm and polite on either end.
>>
>>55323599
>Nothing of value was lost.

Kill yourself and then this statement will be true.

>It's not abuse if it's against people I stereotype and disagree with

>>55323880
There is more than enough information to determine that these officers were in the wrong.
>>
>>55324155
>Listen to the fucking police or get fucking beat you fucking retards god

Yes, even if they're giving an illegal order you should listen to the police. It's not that hard! Just submit to them. Gosh, guys.
>>
>>55324917
>Act like a nigger, get beaten like one.

I didn't realize standing up for your rights was acting like a nigger.

>>55324700
>Liberals being BTFO

The excuses you make to justify abuse.

>>55324731
>FRATBOYS BTFO

Yes, abuse is okay when it happens to people you don't like. Are you retarded?
>>
File: Koreans.webm (712 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Koreans.webm
712 KB, 600x338
>>55323236
>Respect mah autoritah!
>>
>They'll get away with it. No charges will be filed. Charges against the two civilians will go away. The kid probably was being mouthy. The cop got angry his authority wasn't being respected decided the kid should learn some manners via a billy club and taser. Being a snarky asshole to an officer is a crime worthy of a beating and tasering. The city will pay a 5-6 figure payout and the cop who started all this will be promoted.
>>
>>55323236
Depending on the school's dorm policies the police can enter and you must let them in. Now in regards to this video I have no idea what the context to this arrest was. I can assume that maybe the frat was having a party and the police were called, maybe. 10 or so cops usually aren't sent out to places unless they're expecting some shit to go down.
>>
Completely disproportionate response but fucking with the cops was a bad move.
>>
>>55327821
>fucking with the cops

You mean standing up for yourself?
>>
>>55327801
They did this in response to a noise complaint. There's no guidebook on the planet that would justify this as response to a simple noise complaint.
>>
>>55327883
>You mean standing up for yourself?

You know that isn't a right when it comes to following orders of a policeman. You only have words to work with when the police will not give you one fucking inch when it comes to force.
>>
>>55327962

you have the right to defend yourself always
>>
>>55327801
It was an off-campus apartment. Also, by Alabama law you have to be notified why you're being arrested, so the cop was in the wrong there
>>
>>55327899
Which leads me to believe that there's nore to it than just a simple noise complaint and this 4 minute video
>>
>>55327962

You have the right to not follow unlawful orders if you wish. Well, at least we do.

>>55328079

Not at all. It was escalated because he stood up for himself. Do you think they responded to a noise complaint by searching the apartment, and that they found heroin or something else he shouldn't have? What do you think occurred here if you think that it was more than a simple noise complaint that they escalated?
>>
>>55323236
That was one of the best things I've ever seen.
>>
>>55328162
>Not at all. It was escalated because he stood up for himself.

So they regularly check out noise with 10 or so officers?
>>
>>55328312

When the guy stands up for himself and the officer doesn't like that, certainly.

What justification do you have for those 10 officers? Did anything suggest that he did a lot worse than a simple noise complaint?
>>
>>55328162
>What do you think occurred here if you think that it was more than a simple noise complaint that they escalated?
Like I said, I don't know the context of this area. Have the cops been called here before? Have the students in the past been noncompliant? Was the reason why there were so many cops there because they believed something was going on? The police wouldn't send that many officers on call to that location just to break up 4 or 5 people.
>>
start of video: cop holding suspect, someone behind suspect pulling suspect. nope.

cop arguing about authority w/o presenting warrant or evidence. bad cop

cop not worried about cops safety in doorway or else would wait for those sirens to arrive. agressing.

cop has not said you're being detained or under arrest. ego. doesnt relate to community.

lol door slam on cop fuck no. get off my property or you will be shot.texas.nowarrant.not assult - but seriously dick move that warrants an hour of community service.

one of these days some asshole with a heart arrythmia on drugs is going to get tazed and die. maybe you can shoot him in the back and get approval by the courts.

this was all started and aggressed and escalated by the original police officer. he had no intention of de-escliation or waiting and explaining things. he wasnt scared or worried about destriction of evidence.

the cop is typical old boys.
>>
>>55327534
No. that kid that died in the police van, on video he went completly limp & was dragged into the van. that's disrespecing the police.

in this video, dude stood his ground because cop couldn't cite USC statues.
>>
>Go upstairs or you'll be arrested
Is that allowed? They weren't doing anything.
>>
>>55328828
this just in, cops talk shit
>>
>>55328828
if cops fear for their safety they can ask the area to step back a ?resonable?idk distance.

but that was said for film reasons. because dude was about to get rubber hosed with a phone book
>>
>>55326017
prove it
>>
>>55327534

There'There's nothing illegal about telling people to turn their music down. There's nothing illegal about arresting them if they refuse and want to pretend to be lawyers instead of turning their shit down.
>>
It's funny cause they look like boot licker Chads and Rednecks who post #bluelivesmatter who got a fresh dose of reality
>>
>>55323236
For whatever reason the officer decided to make an arrest and he wasn't compliant, then at least 2 individuals interfered with the arrest, one with auditory assault and the other by threatening to slam the door on the officer. The only thing that makes it seem unethical is the girl crying, if it was a bunch of guys it would seem like what it is, a bunch of roudy douchebags.
>>
>>55328071

It doesn't specify when the police have to tell them. They can tell him when he's in the back of the squad car. Your posts are why the layman isn't allowed to practice law, and why it's left up to people with years of schooling.
>>
>>55323236
>that raspy as fuck voice due to #blazing it everyday
lel, good riddance
>>
File: image.png (98 KB, 324x405) Image search: [Google]
image.png
98 KB, 324x405
>>55324155
Here you go
>>
sweet jesus who gives a fuck about another liberal resisting arrest after being a massiv fucking faggot.
I've not even seen the video but i can tell you the cop was in the right, because liberal are the best at making the wrong decisions.
>>
>>55329758
True. Thanks for calling me on it.
>>
>>55329929
here we have another leftist liberal narcacist who thinks they can tell the cop to; "get out!"

kill yourself:)
>>
>>55330105
here we have another good goy europeon who hasn't experienced true freedom in his life

kill yourself:)
>>
>>55324883
>>55324883
because a lot of them think if you comply and let them do routine checks or shit like that its equivalent of surrendering all of
>muh rights
>>
>>55323236

The "I don't give a shit" at 2:45 was the highlight for me.

That's how we need to get rid of the offensive argument fallacy. "THAT'S RACIST" - just say "I don't give a shit". Sort of been trying to do that lately.

Taking the bait on trying to defend why your arguments aren't offensive is a total derailment. You don't have to agree that your arguments are offensive, but if they think they are, just let them know you don't give a shit.

Logic and reason will return boys, but I think we're gonna have to suffer through some shillary.
>>
>>55325807
Cops dont have the right to walk into your house and forcefully remove you with out a warrant, probable cause or an immediate threat. the only person that shouldve been taken down was the dumb fuck that tried slamming the door.If a cop came to my place and tried that shit i would have his ass on a platter in the court room.
>>
>>55329758
This. Sea lawyers consistently push conclusions that would practically outlaw all police work. Police developed the tricks that they use, and they are tricks, because pretty much everybody they talk to attempts to lie to them. Requiring police to be perfectly autistically honest is legalizing rape and murder.
>>
thanks for making what is usually the shittiest day of the week a little brighter
>>
moon man,
moon man,
frat lives matter,
there worth less than fecal matter
>>
>>55330466
Also fuck that stupid bitch that wouldnt shut the fuck up

"IS HE BEING DETAINED OMGOMGOMGOMG IS HE UNDERARREST?!?!?"

If she shut her mouth for 2 seconds maybe they couldve talked it out
>>
>>55329304
This.
>>
This thread has shown me that Libertarianism has a lot in common with Liberalism. Mainly, "Fuck you Dad, you can't tell me what to do!"
>>
>>55327053
Links,, delicious screenshots?
>>
>>55329580
>auditory assault
>>
>>55328312
The were probably told it was a frat party,, which anyone who lives in the south knows gets really rowdy after a big game. No doubt they knew from past experience that a simple knock on the door and request to keep it down was probably not going to be enough. Also, usually a good spot to bust underage drinkers.
>>
>>55324155
Get keked by the system
>>
>>55323236
Every police force should have the right to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzzYEM9SKs it would make the world a much better place.
>>
>>55324155
Good goy. That's right, the state is in charge. Boy to your overlords and submit your natural rights.
>>
What did the Frat guys do?
>>
im a sigma chi at bama
>>
>>55324155
No, DON'T LISTEN!

I need more videos of liberals getting the shit beat out of them for thinking they can resist arrest.
>>
What's the problem exactly? They were obstructing and resisting, he was very patient about it, but then shit hit the fan when gung ho hero guy tried to close the door and so they all got what they deserved.

The only problem I have with it is the one cop telling those people to shut the fuck up. That's inappropriate for a man in his position to speak that way.
>>
>>55324155
being a cop doesn't give you special respect prilledges

>BE NICE TO ME MUH JOB IS HAAAARD
hes shrieks as he swings his nightstick like a toddler.
>>
>>55323236
>frat rights now bro
fuck fratfags.
>>
>>55334124
Tried to resist arrest because they were soveirgn citizens. Did you know that if a cop wants to arrest you that you can argue and shove him around to change his mind?
>>
this proves that people on /pol/ not only are so racist that they dont care about their own race , and that they are so beta they cant stand up to the police
>>
>>55334535
if anything it shows /pol/ has a sense of justice and that sometimes faggots deserve to get manhandled regardless of race
>>
>>55334687
this, we don't take kindly to those who disobey the law or even attempt to argue or dispute with an officer.
>>
File: 1445888655621.jpg (18 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1445888655621.jpg
18 KB, 292x257
>>55323236
that moment when the back-up arrives is priceless
>>
>>55326017
are you in Greek life?
>>
Kinda asking for it by resisting for that long. Why not just obey and make a complaint later if you got arrested without a proper reason? These are off-campus apartments so people will complain of noise much easier aswell. Dumb fucks.
>>
>>55330466
>Cops dont have the right to walk into your house and forcefully remove you with out a warrant, probable cause or an immediate threat.

The cop already has his hands on the faggot in the door. Probable cause was already established before the recording even started. He's calling it in on the radio as soon as the video starts.

Get fucked, faggot. Just because you scream "AM I BEING DETAINED I DO NOT CONSENT TO BEING DETAINED" doesn't make it an illegal entry.
>>
>>55335436
Idk why the kid just didn't say that to the camera and then fucking shrug and sort of go with it. You'll have evidence to prove that you were illegally detained and then you won't have to worry about shit as you stroll out of court. You'll win AND you won't end up getting fucked up by the Geritol Police Department.
>>
>>55325526
ur schools ID Card is ass, grats on lsu win
>>
>>55330748
Except that Dad is the only actor in the country legally allowed to use force, and that we have natural rights enshrined in the constitution that protect us from the yoke of authoritarian govt. FUCK OFF BIG GOVERNMENT SHILL.
>>
>>55327028
Don't, but be smart. Submit to force, then report their actions to those who can sanction them.
>>
Arguing is for the courts, not the streets. Get them back later.
>>
>>55326089
lmao your jealousy is disgusting
>living on daddy's money
who the fuck cares if they're on student loans or not
you're just happy to see someone who you perceive as more priveleged than you getting physically beaten
you sad pathetic sick fuck
>>
>>55330232
You have to migrate to other countries despite having so much "Freedom" kys desu family family to be honest shaking my quite head
>>
haha cops these days seem really stupid.

>I'm gonna arrest you, not tell you what you're being arrested for, not read your rights and then beat you while your on the ground for "resisting"

It's probably because their union makes it so they pretty much can't get fired. Why would they actually stop and think about what they are doing if they're never held accountable.

In actuality I would like to be one of those arrested in the video. Sure getting beaten sucks but imagine the massive settlement they could get from the city, especially with the video evidence.
>>
>>55325526
Are you ready to get your shit kicked in my State?
>>
>>55337402
Did you have a seizure or something?
>>
>>55326673
Actually if you touch the cop then you can and will be arrested. Period.
>>
>>55323236
>that bitch at the end
>I'LL BE ARRESTED FOR NOTHING
I hate people like this. I just fucking hate them. The fact that they think lipping off after already being dominated is proving something just shows how gone their mind is and that they were raised by sniveling shitlord parents who taught them nothing about authority.
And that guy in the beginning
>OFFITHER I AM LITERALLY JUST HERE LITERALLY JUST
They all sound like hysterical women. I despise people who get high on themselves for arguing with officers. I knew a guy who did that all the time including filming them and he got caught doing stupid shit on his parole and got put away. Good fucking riddance.
>>
File: are you not 2.jpg (73 KB, 512x352) Image search: [Google]
are you not 2.jpg
73 KB, 512x352
>>55323236
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.